Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck does she think she's putting that massive vintage day bed in her teeny house?!? It's on her #AD Vinted stories...along with more tit she doesn't need. But she's shopping secondhand guyssss so it's totally okay šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
If there are two of you living in a three bedroom house and you need to build an extension purely to fit all your stuff then you probably have too much stuff?

Reactions: 7
what's up with all these influencers building extensions? wouldn't it be better if the bought a bigger property right away? šŸ’€

Reactions: 4
what's up with all these influencers building extensions? wouldn't it be better if the bought a bigger property right away? šŸ’€
Maybe it's cheaper to buy a small house and get a gifted extension than it is to buy a bigger house šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Gifted items is like oxygen to influencers. Money for nothing and extensions for free, as Dire Straits once said. Plus they get all that content for their monetised YouTube vlogs by doing building work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it's cheaper to buy a small house and get a gifted extension than it is to buy a bigger house šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
maybe, but to me it's not very wise because if you want to sell the house later (which most of them do imo), extensions usually lower the number of potential buyers, especially if they are built just to store things šŸ„“

Reactions: 3
Is it me ir does she look pregnant in that outfit?
Knowing BB theyā€™ll be using multiple forms of contraception and I canā€™t see them planning a baby whilst theyā€™ve just bought the house. More likely just an unflattering outfit.

Poor Brittany was feeling a lack of motivation at the start of the year so she justā€¦ took two weeks to do very little. And she is working hard on not beating herself up for not having loads of goals and New Yearā€™s resolutions. The resolutions she has made include eat fewer takeaways and buy a piece of art. And get back into running, and drink more water. Oh to be an influencer šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I stopped watching the vlog a few minutes in, after she said that not having done an in/out list was one of the things that had left her feeling overwhelmed. I think she really could benefit from putting things in perspective because it doesn't sound like her current career is doing her mental health any favours at all?

I regretfully stuck with it and have just suffered through a long explanation of the sensory discomfort of certain hats and how you look like an egg if you tuck long hair into them. Also the extreme anxiety of packing for Copenhagen fashion week. The plebs who havenā€™t been just wouldnā€™t understand.

And her advice to others is to not be so hard on yourself for feeling similarly unmotivated?! Girl we are busy just getting on with that thing called WORK. You know getting up every morning and doing the thing that pays the bills. The lack of self awareness is usually sky high but right now itā€™s off the charts. And then says sheā€™s trying not to be in her head too much šŸ¤Æ

Iā€™m only surprised she didnā€™t have a moan about the grave injustice of not being in Australia for a three week holiday in January, it felt like the elephant in the room/vlog.

• Heart
The way she said ā€œI donā€™t really do any other fashion weeks because thereā€™s no need for me to be there, thereā€™s no relevance in me doing other fashion weeksā€ before admitting she doesnā€™t actually get invited to them. No tit! She is not the authority she seems to think she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she said ā€œI donā€™t really do any other fashion weeks because thereā€™s no need for me to be there, thereā€™s no relevance in me doing other fashion weeksā€ before admitting she doesnā€™t actually get invited to them. No tit! She is not the authority she seems to think she is.
that seems like such a lame cope šŸ˜­ if she was invited, you just know she would go there and act like it's her calling, this constant fake humility & i'm not like them is so annoying

I wasn't invited....but I didn't want to go anyway šŸ™„.
Copenhagen fashion week is almost purely an influencer holiday camp, it's hardly the most prestigious to be invited to. But BB obviously turns this into it being cooler than the rest. It's not like other fashion weeks, just like she's not like other influencers.

• Haha
I wasn't invited....but I didn't want to go anyway šŸ™„.
Copenhagen fashion week is almost purely an influencer holiday camp, it's hardly the most prestigious to be invited to. But BB obviously turns this into it being cooler than the rest. It's not like other fashion weeks, just like she's not like other influencers.
Influencer holiday camp haha youā€™re so right.
Acting like theyā€™re all fashionistas and modeeels

Reactions: 2
New thread time, any title suggestions?

Harry from Home Alone, carrying her nit comb

Or

Brittany Bathgate, not like other influencers

• Haha