Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of those crepe party hats with a cardboard band the teachers had us make in primary school. They were tit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is absolutely hilarious 😂
Even though the hat is ridiculous there are plenty of people who could pull it off, but she's definitely not one of them. The self-consciousness just oozes out of her, despite what that smug expression is trying to tell us.
It makes it worse that, knowing her, she probably spent hours in front of the mirror perfecting the look.

Reactions: 3
Case in point....the same, or a very similar, hat looking a lot less silly.

1000017914.png

• Haha
I'm crap at photoshop but if I were any good I would photoshop a picture of Gail Platt in that hat

• Haha
So Anna Newton likes to dress like a monk whilst Brittany is seeking inspiration from the priesthood

1000030208.jpg

Which member of the clergy will provide the uk minimalism fashion influencer community styling inspiration next?

• Haha
(Lurker 👋).
That hat is £920 / £1070, depending on materials 😬. The Row Penelope Hat. It surly HAS to be The Row, yes?
https://www.therow.com/en-gb/products/penelope-hat-royal-blue
Crazy money right? Seems like loose change to Neelam but whilst poor BB is probably salivating over it, she obviously hasn’t had her new Farfetch voucher come through yet (what with the acquisition) so is having to make do with this one from an independent maker that’s 10% of the price. (Linked in last YT vid)
IMG_0158.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Travelling from Norwich to London to see the dentist? 🤷
I find it fascinating that the dentist is a cosmetic dentist AND offers esthetician services. Is that great business strategy or incredibly sad that you can "fix" your teeth, your wrinkles and your gut health all in one place?