Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genius move to host an influencer #giftedstay somewhere you're not allowed to take photos
1000014355.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look, I'm unfortunately naturally short, bow legged and I do *everything I can* to appear less so and draw attention away from it. I'm just perplexed at the horseshoe shape of trouser, I can't take it seriously!

Cursor_and__4__VLOG___Winter_Outfits__Home_Updates___New_Sofa_-_YouTube_🔊.jpg
_4__VLOG___Winter_Outfits__Home_Updates___New_Sofa_-_YouTube_🔊.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what a cramped room 😬 you can tell she furnishes it mainly for the aesthetically pleasing close-up shots of individual things but as soon as she post the entire thing, it looks confined
20231211_114349.jpg

Reactions: 11
I thought exactly the same!
it really surprised me bc you look at the curated pics and it makes you think (if you aren't on tattle lol) she knows how to design a place and then see it actually looks like your hoarder aunt's flat 💀 kinda the same thing when you see brittany wearing her clothes in someone else's pictures

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hoarder aunt's flat is exactly what I thought too 😂.
And yet so utterly joyless and unimaginative at the same time, just like its owner. This is what happens when you 'source pieces' and 'curate your space' rather than go with your own personal taste.

The Invisalign marketing machine is working 24/7 isn't it lol I would never have put her down as someone who needed her teeth straightening. Not everyone needs perfectly straight teeth and ngl on Britters it's giving "'crackers, gromit"

Yes, that room is very hodgepodge lodge, lol. She does not have an eye for interiors. And the white couch is devoid of personality. That said, to be fair, they are just starting to figure it out. An ottoman in white will be much better than the flintstone table, which will help simplify.

I laugh about all the Noguchi lamps. When she got the big one, she called it "the Japanese lamp" and had no idea Noguchi was a Japanese American from Queens. It was all just her being trendy. It's so typical of her and most influencers: one week, they don't know how to pronounce something, and the next week, they say, "I've always loved this before anyone." Hahahahahaha.

That bathroom is not getting any better. Especially with the off-white wall. If you go terracotta red, make the whole thing bold. Then, when the tile is all janky at the edges, it won't look so bad. I don't get why you would put a parquet floor in a bathroom, either. I guess we all make mistakes.

• Haha
has anyone watched Fifteen-Love? The main actress Ella Lily Hyland reminds me so much of BB. It is an uncanny similarity. Anyway BB is a great actress haha.

Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 5.53.30 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The Invisalign marketing machine is working 24/7 isn't it lol I would never have put her down as someone who needed her teeth straightening. Not everyone needs perfectly straight teeth and ngl on Britters it's giving "'crackers, gromit"
This is such a typical influencer thing to do, to claim to, let's say... always have been so self conscious of your teeth and wanting to have them straightened, but not so badly that you couldn't wait for a paid partnership to present itself rather than reach into your own pocket. Seems the influencer lifestyle is no longer giving her the ick, and who cares about integrity when you can save yourself a few grand and get free braces. I just feel so cynical and done with the whole influencer charade tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember saying before she reminded me of Gayle Platt.

I still stand by it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can't take her seriously anymore, it's too much, the earnestness and superiority complex, the serious faux intellectual and arty image. She's like a caricature of a hipster influencer. Gail Platt reviews the reading list of Richard and Judy's book club.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Um. She says she hates the look of toothbrushes and toothpaste in the bathroom (and uses a vase to put them both in), but didn't add install any storage in the bathroom. No medicine cabinet, just a flat mirror above the sink #bblogic

• Haha
Um. She says she hates the look of toothbrushes and toothpaste in the bathroom (and uses a vase to put them both in), but didn't add install any storage in the bathroom. No medicine cabinet, just a flat mirror above the sink #bblogic
she sounds insufferable lol, all this effort to look mysterious and intellectual and not like the other influencers and she ends up acting like lily pebbles

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone needs to gift this poor woman some aesthetically pleasing toothbrushes now!!
Farfetch to the rescue, they must be able to deliver a nice oversized pair?

• Haha
Someone needs to gift this poor woman some aesthetically pleasing toothbrushes now!!
Farfetch to the rescue, they must be able to deliver a nice oversized pair?
quick, somebody invent tailored toothbrushes that can be worn as an accessory to show off how stylish you are!

• Haha
I remember saying before she reminded me of Gayle Platt.

I still stand by it
I remember you saying it too! And the pictures. 😂
---
P.S. (unrelated) Her taste in pottery is dire.
---
P.S. (unburned candle obsession related)

That Diptyque candle (ugly 4-pronged thingy on the unglazed white Diptyque platter with their oval branding) is $540.

I kid you not.

It burns for 15 hours into an unsightly tangle of white wax that cannot be removed from the flat piece of flowerpot-grade clay that can serve no other purpose.

I hope it was gifted. Tailor-made for gullible gluttons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7