Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she looks impressed. Someone please tell her, it’s ok to smile and show you’re excited if you genuinely like something. In her recent posts she always puts on this smirk that makes her look massively disinterested.
she looks like she's constantly thinking "I could do it better 😏"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, she looks impressed. Someone please tell her, it’s ok to smile and show you’re excited if you genuinely like something. In her recent posts she always puts on this smirk that makes her look massively disinterested.
This photo is giving "butch lesbian going through menopause but trying not to let on she's having a hot flash"

Reactions: 2
I'm the same. I find her really sort of sweetly-awkward and peaceful to watch, but only for a couple of vlogs and then I need a break. She (and Dean, I'm assuming) is just such an overly self-conscious hipster, it's actually painful.
Her Australia vlogs were very nice. I’ve never thought much of traveling to Australia because I’m not much of a tropical climate or a beach goer.

Reactions: 3
Her Australia vlogs were very nice. I’ve never thought much of traveling to Australia because I’m not much of a tropical climate or a beach goer.
This make me laugh (not in a mean spirited way at all) as someone who lives in Melbourne, which is a very diff vibe and climate to Perth and Freemantle.

The long-haul flight is a killer though.

• Heart
what is BB on about when she says she's "not into the oversized blazer look"? I distinctly remember her wearing a hideous oversized blazer that we all made fun of her for because another influencer filmed her from behind and she looked like a child dressed in their granddad's clothes! that blazer she was trying on was awful too.

does bb just continuously buy the same clothes in slightly different colours? or is her style just so bland I can't see the differences between them? I think BB thinks expensive = stylish. it does not.

Reactions: 7
what is BB on about when she says she's "not into the oversized blazer look"? I distinctly remember her wearing a hideous oversized blazer that we all made fun of her for because another influencer filmed her from behind and she looked like a child dressed in their granddad's clothes! that blazer she was trying on was awful too.

does bb just continuously buy the same clothes in slightly different colours? or is her style just so bland I can't see the differences between them? I think BB thinks expensive = stylish. it does not.
Yep she did a whole collab with Mango a couple of years ago too which was mainly centered around oversized blazers 😂 but it's trendy now, BB can't be seen to be trendy

what is BB on about when she says she's "not into the oversized blazer look"?
Yeah, she’s definitely not into the oversized blazer look. She only ever wears supper tailored and fitted clothes 😆 BB may need to look into a mirror directly, rather than through her phone camera, she would maybe notice her most used accessory these days is this privileged kid smirk.

Attachments

• Haha
Yeah, she’s definitely not into the oversized blazer look. She only ever wears supper tailored and fitted clothes 😆 BB may need to look into a mirror directly, rather than through her phone camera, she would maybe notice her most used accessory these days is this privileged kid smirk.
This hair and the whole oversize black look don’t suit her at all…

Reactions: 6
She looked really nice in the slip dress in the VIKTORIA & WOODS ad video, because it was actually fitted and not just a huge tent.

BB's recent "outfits I've worn recently" are so boring! specifically the green t-shirt and trousers combo. like what?! that's basically just a jeans and t-shirt look. except I bet BB thinks it's ~so original and unique~ there's zero personality in her style. it's just off the rack clothing sytled exactly how she's seen someone online style it.

Reactions: 6
Heads-up: Rhode Beauty is coming to the UK and this influencer-loving PR has won the account. So expect to see Brittany, Lizzy, Sali, Lucy Williams and co all raving about how 'they've always loved the brand' (even though it's only been around for 5 minutes) any moment now! 😂

• Haha
Heads-up: Rhode Beauty is coming to the UK and this influencer-loving PR has won the account. So expect to see Brittany, Lizzy, Sali, Lucy Williams and co all raving about how 'they've always loved the brand' (even though it's only been around for 5 minutes) any moment now! 😂
What a great account to follow to see which brands to avoid!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must say I’m surprised they’re not upgrading the windows on the house, not for the aesthetic but to improve the energy efficiency. It’s so wasteful to rip out half a house and change furniture and clothes at the rate they do, but not consider the structural features that could have a hugely positive environmental impact in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I must say I’m surprised they’re not upgrading the windows on the house, not for the aesthetic but to improve the energy efficiency. It’s so wasteful to rip out half a house and change furniture and clothes at the rate they do, but not consider the structural features that could have a hugely positive environmental impact in the long run.
EXACTLY THIS. Although from the early pics it didn't look like a huge 'fixer upper' (i.e. not decrepit just a bit outdated in layout) so perhaps plausible that previous owners had it insulated? Alternatively they just dgaf about the EPC for future buyers and they're just going to keep flipping houses for a profit until they get to the pretentious Nordic glass house of BB's dreams

Reactions: 5
Their previous house has sold (you can find it on OnTheMarket) for £280k. They bought it for £150k in 2016. The biggest kicker is it's only 55sq m!! Shocking!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Their previous house has sold (you can find it on OnTheMarket) for £280k. They bought it for £150k in 2016. The biggest kicker is it's only 55sq m!! Shocking!
Oh having seen the photos I’m frankly surprised how uninspiring most of the rooms look. It’s also very much a mish mash of ideas put in place based on hip aesthetics at different times. You can almost see which were the first rooms they did and how the style changes with each stage of the reno. I must say I expected more but this proves again that BB probably isn’t as good at design as is at replicating certain trends.

• Heart
Reactions: 8