Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may not spend that much on her housing but based on her spending on fashion, furniture, holidays she must be earning a lot. I still think she’s probably on 200-300k. I reckon Lizzy Hadfield makes more like 500k. Brands pay A LOT for influencers - it’s the most effective way to market their products.

Reactions: 4
Still a hell of a lot cheaper than the good old days with Naomi, Kate Linda and Cindy.
The influencer bubble will burst for sure.

Reactions: 1
Hi hi

if I am not wrong/ remember wrongly, Dean’s place was kindly gifted from his folks. I think she mentioned in a very old video…

i okay with her slow paced rambly videos but she puts in way too much thought for a white pants or navy sweater that she already owns 20 of….Just to walk around the house in, thats the impression i get. Doesnt seem to do much except go on her runs and travel in the van. Makes lists of every little thing she needs to do, browsing shopping sites to make her wishlist videos…. And she used this word a few times to describe her precision”Pedantic” which is so cringe cos she is talking about a piece of clothing!

Reactions: 11
i okay with her slow paced rambly videos but she puts in way too much thought for a white pants or navy sweater that she already owns 20 of….Just to walk around the house in, thats the impression i get. Doesnt seem to do much except go on her runs and travel in the van. Makes lists of every little thing she needs to do, browsing shopping sites to make her wishlist videos…. And she used this word a few times to describe her precision”Pedantic” which is so cringe cos she is talking about a piece of clothing!
Seen her out and about in Norwich a few times tbf. Always with a friend or two, so I think socially her life isn't bad, just probably prefers to keep them private which is fair enough, I think. Even when she hangs out with influencers I find it's always them posting her rather than the other way around. I kind of appreciate that she keeps her social presence to her and Dean only. Nothing worse than a friend that only posts with their influencer friends that 'fit' their aesthetic (looking at you, Anna)

That being said, she definitely laments over clothes too much. No one in humble Nozza is going to appreciate a pair of Matteau trousers over a solid pair from Arket or even H&M... In person, you wouldn't look at her and think wow I bet her outfit cost £££.

Reactions: 8
it just goes to show how boring her life is!

I kind of appreciate that she keeps her social presence to her and Dean only. Nothing worse than a friend that only posts with their influencer friends that 'fit' their aesthetic (looking at you, Anna)
it's funny (not haha funny but weird funny) how BB will post her black friend. to show the "diversity" of her friend group despite it almost exclusively being thin white women,

Reactions: 6
From what I can tell she’s no longer close with Lizzy, Lindsey, Kim etc. I follow her friend Abi who I think is the black friend people refer to, and they do genuinely seem to spend a lot of time together as Abi posts Brittany equally as much. To me it seems like BB doesn’t have many influencer friends, the friends she does have are probably from her life outside of instagram so I can’t vouch for whether they’re all thin and white. I do think she posts Abi authentically although it can come across as tokenism because of the influencer crowds she runs in! I’m black myself and it doesn’t read this way to me but I might be being naive

Reactions: 15
From what I can tell she’s no longer close with Lizzy, Lindsey, Kim etc. I follow her friend Abi who I think is the black friend people refer to, and they do genuinely seem to spend a lot of time together as Abi posts Brittany equally as much. To me it seems like BB doesn’t have many influencer friends, the friends she does have are probably from her life outside of instagram so I can’t vouch for whether they’re all thin and white. I do think she posts Abi authentically although it can come across as tokenism because of the influencer crowds she runs in! I’m black myself and it doesn’t read this way to me but I might be being naive
I totally agree! And yes very weird how she doesn’t seem to be friends with the fake Lizzy and Lindsay -

Reactions: 3
I have said it before but I do like britters.
Yes she may bang on about nothing in her vlogs at times but I do think she’s a nice person.
I could definitely have a coffee with her or a night out.
Dumb and Dumber NO CHANCE !

Reactions: 10
Yes she may bang on about nothing in her vlogs at times but I do think she’s a nice person.
I totally agree!!! Britters does waffle but I find it endearing. The other two, I find infuriating.

Reactions: 5
Watching Brittanys latest vid of her trips and comparing it to Lizzie NY clogs further proves how lacking Lizzie content is.

I also feel that Lizzie reads for an aesthetic whereas BB seems like she has a genuine love of reading

Reactions: 10
I also think Brittany is so much more authentic than tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber. However, watching her latest vlog and her COS trip to Marrakesh, it stuns me how much money companies waste on these PR outings. They're becoming more and more extravagant and although BB always attempts to capture some of the country/culture, the only 'content' most of these influencers achieve is lots of privileged white women prancing around in lavender fields or showing off endless freebies in fancy hotel rooms, or quick footage of 'locals', who are clearly drafted in for effect and always look slightly baffled (don't worry, so are we).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree … but I also think that it’s still a damn sight cheaper than getting in a “ real “ model and taking out a double paged spread in Vogue.
Dear god I would love to be in Marrakesh right now on an all expenses freebie !

Reactions: 3
Definitely. Me too. I just wonder how effective these 'influencer trips' are. I've never been inspired to buy something just because someone sat in front of camera in a swanky hotel room, showing off all the free tit they'd been given.

Reactions: 8
I must admit I have bought a few bits if I have seen them and really liked them only because I HATE shopping IRL and I would never come across them had they not been reviewed.
At least Britters acknowledges that sponsored vlogs put people off.

Reactions: 5