Brittany Bathgate #2 Buying things to fill the gaping hole in her personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Mango video, she is wearing a bag just like the one I’ve bought recently. Not sure I will want to wear mine again now 🥲 Also, that grey blazer look is horrendous, makes her look even shorter. Where was she looking? At her bank account, probably, I bet they paid her handsomely for that

Reactions: 3
Something i still can't work out - ordered the Hay mags sofa in September, moved out in November (?planned/not planned) moves back into old house the next year, states on vlog sofa is going into storage as too wide for their current house. I don't understand why you'd order a piece of furniture that (had she remained) would have been too big for the space? Also, where's the flintstone coffee table? Surely that would fit in there? It feels like she's done the furniture equivalent of sowing her wild oats before she settles down with Dean. I'm sure they've had things to work through that have benefited being apart, but if they've been together for so many years, were those purchases "I like it so I'll have it" - the type you make when you only have yourself to answer to and don't have to debate them with your partner? Or am I spending too much time trying to work it out?!

Reactions: 7
Something i still can't work out - ordered the Hay mags sofa in September, moved out in November (?planned/not planned) moves back into old house the next year, states on vlog sofa is going into storage as too wide for their current house. I don't understand why you'd order a piece of furniture that (had she remained) would have been too big for the space? Also, where's the flintstone coffee table? Surely that would fit in there?
I'm guessing like she no longer likes those pieces but can't quite bring herself to get rid of because of how expensive they were. Just like she cycles through luxury purchases (she initially declares are timeless). Problem is she can't dePOP a massive blob of a sofa and heavy ass coffee table :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I understand that continuous consumption is the whole influencer concept - but seriously, how many coats can one woman have? That super expensive sheepskin coat - seen once and then on to the next one. It’s kind of crazy.

Reactions: 6
I understand that continuous consumption is the whole influencer concept - but seriously, how many coats can one woman have? That super expensive sheepskin coat - seen once and then on to the next one. It’s kind of crazy.
and did you see, she bought yet another pair of tabi’s. It’s like her with those god damn kassl coats all over again.

Reactions: 8
I don't really know much about price points = quality but those boots are £800 - how good quality can they possibly be for that price ? would love an insight

Reactions: 1
I don't really know much about price points = quality but those boots are £800 - how good quality can they possibly be for that price ? would love an insight
I know several people who swear by them and have had theirs for years. But of course you also pay for the unique design.

It’s not my personal style, but I do understand and could spend amounts similar to that (slightly less) on shoes and boots. You don’t always buy things purely for quality. But they’re well-made shoes.

Reactions: 3
They are well made but buying several pairs is just uninspiring.

They irritate me on her b/c of her lying that she has always loved them but also has expressed (earlier) she was on the fence about them for a long time. She wears them also b/c they have been "in" with the art crowd for a number of years and she knows they differentiate her from Lizzy and Lindsey et al. This is something they won't copy because she only wants to copy not be copied.

She's always trying to stay a cut above.

I like them but prefer them on the truly creative people who have one pair or and if they get another pair it's in a wild color like the red.

She just makes things blah by her insecure over consumption of similar objects that she feels buy her into an "elite" club without being obvious. To me it's as obvious as "it" handbags, just a different iteration of the same need.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Tabis thing is so boring. Every single influencer has them now. They are fine but it’s just another pair of black boots. BB must have at least 50 pairs already

The Tabis thing is so boring. Every single influencer has them now. They are fine but it’s just another pair of black boots. BB must have at least 50 pairs already
I agree. I personally am a big fan of them and have a couple pairs myself but somehow seeing them on her makes me like them less??? She has also turned me off of The Row. Maybe it’s just influencers in general, but they have somehow made such an unattainable brand basic, trendy, and boring.

Reactions: 9
I noticed that too. My guess is she doesn't want people giving her advice on the eye problem because BB is not big on engagement (unless you have a blue tick on Insta or it's a sponsored post)

Reactions: 1
she explains in the description box that she turned comments off so she has a chance to catch up with comments on previous videos :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5