Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

copycats

I looked back at her old videos, like when she announced to both families that she was pregnant. I find It weird that the mother in law didn’t hug her right away like everyone else did. Also the fact, that her mother in law posted that family vacation photo with the new girl he’s dating knowing that Britt follows her… kinda shady on his fam part.

Reactions: 10

Cloak

VIP Member
I can’t see a thread for Brittany so I thought I’d create one just in case anyone else follows her YouTube or Instagram.

She recently had a baby with her husband, she is maybe six months old.

She JUST announced that she has now separated from him, he seemed like a total idiot so I’m pleased for her but that’s gotta be TOUGH moving out during a pandemic and with a six month old.

Reactions: 9

caazinca

Anyone know what this is about in Brittany’s story today?! Also looks like her ex deleted his Instagram 👀
80E8585E-3CAC-4BC2-95DD-712CA6FA4326.jpeg

Reactions: 9

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I think what was brought up in her current video is great - the dude is Arrows father. He’s a POS sure, but referring to him as anything else affects her income. And her child.. imagine Arrow finding this thread in the future. So leave it alone? This whole thread is just trying to start gossip for a girl who isn’t big enough to make $$$$$ but enough to make it hard for her to thrive.
You must be new to tattle.

Reactions: 8

Cloak

VIP Member
I just rewatched her birth vlog and wow, Cody was so checked out. Just being so unsupportive and kind of wooden and not knowing what to do. I’d be fuming if my partner was like that as I was giving birth!

She has really blossomed in motherhood, she was so ready and she’s thriving. Even the way he dresses is so childish and you can tell with this new girlfriend he just isn’t ready to be a man, he’s a boy who isn’t ready to take on any form of responsibility.
I do find it really unappealing when men of his age (he must be over 30) still dress in that way, I know it’s kind of a California thing but that Travis Barker kind of look is just so lame to me! Like, grow the fuck up and take your beanie off!

I’m so glad she’s rid of him. All the comments in that birth video are saying what a tool he is coming across as

Reactions: 8

ebhartney

I think she has gotten very skinny very quickly and I know she said it was due to stress from the divorce but I definitely feel like it was intentional. Like trying to look like her old self again as a sort of "fuck you" to Cody.

Reactions: 7

bebegirl5

I noticed that Cody removed Arrows pictures a little while ago…. And even the cute reels he made! I assume it has something to do with deciding not to exploit Arrow but could be because he doesn’t want the dad image online, not sure.
Also… is Brittany still dating the mystery dude?’ Haven’t seen him on her stories or anywhere in a bit.
She is still with her new boyfriend .. if you look at her IG there is a post of her in a pink fit for her birthday and the second photo you see his arm and some of his tattoos along with his nail he has painted to match with Brit:)
Brittany is not like Cody and doesn’t show her private life and respects her partner as her partner respects her! I commend her for that. She has so much grace.
As for Cody, he’s always drunk so probably his aftermath of paranoia and anxiety by removing photos of A as he’s aware MANY people have filed reports on him and are rooting for Brit. Or, for his next void filler (brittany 3.0?) to not see his “baggage”.. it isn’t about exploiting. His mother Chrissy (Hellochrissyb) on IG is where the cute videos are and notice how she interacts again with Brit and Brits mother?

Cody only gives a shit when it serves him somehow or to put on a front. He’s a deadbeat and I hope her new partner if all goes well in the future can be a positive male influence instead of an asswipe who needs his mom to help him appear to be an active dad.

oh and the same birdy told me he is having a reallllllly hard time getting over Brittany. Dev saw the texts that Brittany shared in a TikTok about toxic men with texts …Cody can’t take seeing Brittany living her best life, finding a healthy relationship, having maturity, being a present mother.. his loss and no matter how hard he tries to change each girl he meets he will never have another Brittany.
;) I can confirm this to all be accurate … some of the people on here actually are insiders ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 6

makawish22

RANT. Honestly if I could meet or talk to one YouTuber, id always choose her. Brittany is irreplaceable! She’s such a transparent person. Shes a great mom and found her place in life I think! She DESERVES BETTER THAN CODY!!!!!!!!!! He will never find a wife like her again period. Her birth vlog breaks my heart, and many others too. I also gave birth for the first time in 2020 to a bb girl, my husband definitely did NOT act like Cody, he was supportive and felt bad that he couldn’t help my pain more, not to compare because everyone reacts differently. He still is super supportive through the postpartum journey, my body is different, but he’s a MAN so it didn’t even cross his mind. Not to bash Cody on his reactions.. But let’s be realistic. It was OBVIOUS. So many ppl see how disinterested he was/ is with the whole “family” life. Sometimes we may not notice another’s behavior in our lives until it’s either pointed out or we have that “oh shit” moment where you see how someone really is towards you. He slowly fell away from Britt it seemed... we only see through the screen yes, but he seemed so over it, on his phone, or looking like “I’d rather be anywhere but here, get me a beer”... meanwhile Britt was so enthralled w/ pregnancy, becoming a momma and raising cute little Arrow. She is glowing! Her postpartum self is amazing! About the only good thing Cody did was bring Arrow into the world too. She got a new apartment and I hope the road ahead is BETTER for her and Arrow! Sometimes being w/ someone who makes you feel alone is WORSE than actually being alone! I just so appreciate Brittany’s honesty when it comes to momhood and the “norm”. Sad he just didn’t seem into loving his partner through the “norm”. Some people’s relationships really can’t handle a child, a lot of the time one parent (usually the mom) feel alone, always doing it all while the dad finds reasons to always be working or distracted in his own world. Just sad honestly. She can do way better. He seems just kind of emotionally neglecting, and regretting the blessings he had in his life. I know I’m a random stranger w/ another opinion but I truly hope Britt sees the light through this tunnel. She is a badass, where as Cody attempts to be!! So glad there was a thread on this!! :,)

• Heart

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Actually surprised how much she still gets on with Cody, i.e. the photoshoot etc. I'm not sure I'd be able to look at my ex who's moved on to somebody else in what felt like days.

bebegirl5

Oh you guys 😂 one of them definitely reads here... I wish I would have gotten a screenshot on Devons insta ! She briefly posted how Cody is going through a lot and doesn’t deserve the hate. Bitch it’s not hate it’s an opinion.. and don’t put your life out there if you can’t handle the feedback. I legit laughed oh poor Cody can’t take this ..obviously I do not want to be a bully and I do lend empathy if anyone is truly going through hardships etc but come on he posts this shit all over.. it’s not a crime to move on and no one cares but it’s how he did it and how the timing is just fucked especially after having a child and the confirmation he was indeed seeing her while he was still married to Brit and had the audacity to come home to his wife and child after cheating .. I know it’s been addressed there was no cheating .. there was. There was lots of it. I acknowledge everyone deserves their privacy even when posting but these forums are snarky and not generally nice .. sure it felt really nice for Brittany doing everything as a first time mom while her dimwit man child ex husband was out screwing around. 😂 love to you Brit and you look great btw!

*thank you to those who are understanding about the grammatical non sense I type .. English is not my first language

• Heart

majestictwat

I've just recently found out that Brittany's real name is not Balyn. It's Hinnrichs. Did you know that? Why do indluencers hide their real identity?
ya dorothy a lot of influencers do that to protect their families and personal identity from unwanted attention. I don’t even use my real name on social. It is waaaay too easy to find things on people these days from name alone

bebegirl5

Dev was their nanny and Cody was sleeping with her. She is also quite young and they both have severe issues with alcohol and illicit drugs .. rumor has it that Brit isn’t too keen on her daughter being there and CPS may be filed against Cody as many people have been calling about him and Dev doing reckless shit around Arrow. She sleeps in the same room too while stuff goes down. He is complete trash. Brittany knew it and left him and look where she’s at now .. and a birdy told me that she’s seeking full custody 😉

• Wow
  • Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
I have no idea how he manages to get such textbook “hot” girlfriends, he is repulsive

Reactions: 5

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
I find her very boring now. And I get it, she's probably extremely busy however ALL her content is mum related, every insta story, every post, every YouTube video. I'd just love to see her shake it up a bit. Her whole personality is being a mum at the moment and that's not healthy.

Also when she's posting her and Arrow's meals, her portion looks the same size if not smaller than her daughters.

Reactions: 5