Brittany Balyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you guys 😂 one of them definitely reads here... I wish I would have gotten a screenshot on Devons insta ! She briefly posted how Cody is going through a lot and doesn’t deserve the hate. witch it’s not hate it’s an opinion.. and don’t put your life out there if you can’t handle the feedback. I legit laughed oh poor Cody can’t take this ..obviously I do not want to be a bully and I do lend empathy if anyone is truly going through hardships etc but come on he posts this tit all over.. it’s not a crime to move on and no one cares but it’s how he did it and how the timing is just fucked especially after having a child and the confirmation he was indeed seeing her while he was still married to Brit and had the audacity to come home to his wife and child after cheating .. I know it’s been addressed there was no cheating .. there was. There was lots of it. I acknowledge everyone deserves their privacy even when posting but these forums are snarky and not generally nice .. sure it felt really nice for Brittany doing everything as a first time mom while her dimwit man child ex husband was out screwing around. 😂 love to you Brit and you look great btw!

*thank you to those who are understanding about the grammatical non sense I type .. English is not my first language

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you @bebegirl5 for bringing the tea! ☕

I am just SO not surprised that he was screwing around when he was still with Britt. It makes perfect sense. I don’t know how he got so lucky with her in the first place! She seems so pure hearted and a decent person and he just seems so bland and he even looks unhealthy and unappealing.

Reactions: 4
Britt was doing charity work. I can't believe he moved on so fast, which is very sus. I have a feeling his was already talking to her too. She deserves so much better :(

Reactions: 3
I looked back at her old videos, like when she announced to both families that she was pregnant. I find It weird that the mother in law didn’t hug her right away like everyone else did. Also the fact, that her mother in law posted that family vacation photo with the new girl he’s dating knowing that Britt follows her… kinda shady on his fam part.

Reactions: 10
I think she has gotten very skinny very quickly and I know she said it was due to stress from the divorce but I definitely feel like it was intentional. Like trying to look like her old self again as a sort of "duck you" to Cody.

Reactions: 7
I noticed in one or her BLW videos she barely even ate herself. I can imagine how busy she must feel, especially as Arrow's dad only ever seems to take her for a few hours at a time.

She was VERY small her 1 year postpartum photo shoot. She was small before so she might naturally settle to this weight quicker than others but it is quite shocking to see. If she's happy and healthy then I wish her all the best but I really hope she doesn't let the stress of it all get to her and want 'revenge'.

Glad there is a thread for this on the internet.
I also am wondering about how they split things up, despite her clarification instagram story post. Also, I creeped codys instagram looks like he had Arrow a day or so ago. Both he and britney have deleted all photos of one another.
Just seems so odd the timing like right after having a child all this happening.
I get the feeling britney is trying to be mature and professional, but obviously something went down.
I don’t know how many people on this thread have followed for a while: i found the two of them (our daily riot) a good 6 years ago and kinda stopped following YouTube stuff altogether a couple of years ago but they actually broke up, moved out and took a dog each (Cody - rev and Brittany- riot)… then all of a sudden they were back together, married and then pregnant which I always thought was a bit strange and I don’t know what the circumstances were

unfortunately, it means I’m not surprised to see that it’s happened again but I can’t imagine it’s been easy

No hate - posting out of concern but does anyone else think that Britt has gone too far with her weight loss? In her latest insta stories she looks almost unwell?!
I thought the same tbh I know she’s always been a slim girl from videos etc pre pregnancy but she almost looks smaller to me than she did pre pregnancy 😅

There is no doubt that she's put lots of work into getting back to her old shape, but she might be one of those people who stay lean fairly easily. She was just as skinny mini before pregnancy!
brittany.png

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I agree, it just seems like her weight loss really ramped up in the last couple of months. Like she was at a certain (healthy looking!) weight for a while and then bam she was a skinny minnie again.

I liked what she said in her most recent video about her relationship. Basically, if you're incompatible you can try all you want but you can't make a relationship something it isn't. I can relate because I have an 8 month old and adding parenthood to the mix really amplified existing problems in my marriage in ways I didn't anticipate. My partner has a tendency to be a little selfish (like Cody I'm sure) and having a baby has made it much more noticeable.

The loose puffy bikini bottom on her 1 year postpartum pic - why would that be a look. Who is out here wanting their Vag to look puffy?!

I can’t even find HIS insta!!!
Pretty sure he got rid of his account once everything went public with him and new lady. I think he’s just using the mediacitystudios one and I can’t find any account for his gf besides filmbydev which I think is mostly her photography.

Pretty sure he got rid of his account once everything went public with him and new lady. I think he’s just using the mediacitystudios one and I can’t find any account for his gf besides filmbydev which I think is mostly her photography.
your username is excellent ❤😂

Reactions: 1
I think what was brought up in her current video is great - the dude is Arrows father. He’s a POS sure, but referring to him as anything else affects her income. And her child.. imagine Arrow finding this thread in the future. So leave it alone? This whole thread is just trying to start gossip for a girl who isn’t big enough to make $$$$$ but enough to make it hard for her to thrive.
You must be new to tattle.

Reactions: 8
So I just made this account to post on here because I’m living for this tea. I’ve been watching Brittany since the beginning and I’ve always thought Cody was a douche loser. I was pretty happy when they broke up, and sad for her when I learned they got back together. Even more sad when they got married because she seems like such a great girl forever stuck with a loser. And I just knew that this would end up happening once they had a kid so my heart breaks for her. I didn’t really keep up with her pregnancy/giving birth videos so I can’t comment on how detached he seemed but looking at their relationship in the past I knew it wouldn’t be good.

I think what was brought up in her current video is great - the dude is Arrows father. He’s a POS sure, but referring to him as anything else affects her income. And her child.. imagine Arrow finding this thread in the future. So leave it alone? This whole thread is just trying to start gossip for a girl who isn’t big enough to make $$$$$ but enough to make it hard for her to thrive.

Yes it would be sad for arrow to read about how her dad treated her mum when she is older, but also... Brittany chose to put her and arrows life online...

And part of that is people talking about you.

but also... Cody choses his own bad choices. His bad choices are his fault, it's not Brittany's fault for living online and inadvertently drawing attention to Cody. From cheating on Brittany to playing video games in front of a baby to lots of other stuff we don't see online. I hope that Cody is a better father in the future, but unfortunately his flaws will likely be obvious to Arrow when she's older
IMG_7890.jpeg
. She won't have to see this thread to see his flaws.