Brittany Balyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just horrible. I always got bad vibes from him. He's doing this, meanwhile Brittany is essentially the sole caretaker and provider for THEIR baby daughter. Shameful
Tbh, she’s probably better off now without having to look after him as well. He seems like a teenage boy who gets his washing done by mummy. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Is it Cody that’s deleted his Instagram or the girl?? Cause Brittany doesn’t seem to be following the xwaves account anymore they aren’t following her either from that I can see

Tbh, she’s probably better off now without having to look after him as well. He seems like a teenage boy who gets washing done by mummy. 🙄
She could do and deserves so much better. You can just tell that she's a good person and a good mom

Reactions: 4
I just rewatched her birth vlog and wow, Cody was so checked out. Just being so unsupportive and kind of wooden and not knowing what to do. I’d be fuming if my partner was like that as I was giving birth!

She has really blossomed in motherhood, she was so ready and she’s thriving. Even the way he dresses is so childish and you can tell with this new girlfriend he just isn’t ready to be a man, he’s a boy who isn’t ready to take on any form of responsibility.
I do find it really unappealing when men of his age (he must be over 30) still dress in that way, I know it’s kind of a California thing but that Travis Barker kind of look is just so lame to me! Like, grow the duck up and take your beanie off!

I’m so glad she’s rid of him. All the comments in that birth video are saying what a tool he is coming across as

She literally defended him so much in the comments as well after this because everyone was commenting on the way he was

Hey, Brittany's last ig story brought me here. It makes me sick, like I literally felt physical pain when I saw her ex with a new gf. Also I have a screenshot of the story she deleted a few mins later.
I hope she is okay, she seems like the sweetest.
Id be pretty peeved off as well if I was her considering he’s only been with her a few months. He seems the type of guy to get bored with easily and move onto the next, I wouldn’t want a different woman every few months around my daughter

Reactions: 1
Hey, Brittany's last ig story brought me here. It makes me sick, like I literally felt physical pain when I saw her ex with a new gf. Also I have a screenshot of the story she deleted a few mins later.
I hope she is okay, she seems like the sweetest.

Eeek. Has she deleted that now?

I’ve also noticed the new girlfriends insta is now private

Eeek. Has she deleted that now?

I’ve also noticed the new girlfriends insta is now private
It was uploaded May 4th and deleted within minutes. I saw someone mentioned it here do I thought I would share. I took the screen pretty randomly, I have a 3 month old daughter so I was sending it to my partner to ask his opinion haha.

I totally feel for Brit but is it possible she is going through the emotions that are normal but also happy that Cody moved on? Shows his true personality and desires etc.. stops wasting brits time and then Brittany can one day possibly meet a man worthy of her and her time? She has to know she deserves so much better, can do better, and has handled motherhood as a single mom who I decided is doing it herself (Cody D****y is a deadbeat .... don’t let him taking on “B**e as his livelihood lol.. he came from nothing and I know this 100%)

Also, trust me that Aves isn’t what she appears in photos. She’s okay. Not cutting her down. Just don’t compare her to Brittany on any level 😂 Aves is not very bright either because Cody likes to play with many women. Even currently. I wonder if Cody has a sexual addiction.. sad.. get well “bro” :) thanks guys

Aves = Devin C******.... btw it’s actually dem**y not blumenthal .. lol this whole thing is so beyond disgusting that is why tea hasn’t been spilled and probably to protect the kiddo.. Cody has some big issues as we all but it’s toxic and honestly surprised he isn’t made to have a guardian ad litem dictate his time with their child. (I do know some parties personally so I can verify this info)

Aves = Devin C******.... btw it’s actually dem**y not blumenthal .. lol this whole thing is so beyond disgusting that is why tea hasn’t been spilled and probably to protect the kiddo.. Cody has some big issues as we all but it’s toxic and honestly surprised he isn’t made to have a guardian ad litem dictate his time with their child. (I do know some parties personally so I can verify this info)
I’m not sure I can actually understand the info that you’ve shared 😂 what are the stars for??

Does anyone else wish Brit would slow down on the pics of Arrow’s breakfast, lunch and dinner?! Maybe it cos I don’t have kids but I have absolutely zero interest in that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And if you check out HelloChrissyB on Instagram .. that is Cody’s mother and it must run in the family to jump around from person to person as she herself has several children from 3 men but if you view her insta, Cody’s entire family went to Cabo with Dev. 😂 Cody Demory and the Blumenthals are just all kinds of disgusting.. but I have heard Brit has met someone new also. If you dig enough you can find his insta as they follow each other but Brit doesn’t parade it around and knows boundaries. Sorry for the many posts but I just wanted to give some inside info and Amy questions I probably know the answer to in regards to Cuck Cody

I’m not sure I can actually understand the info that you’ve shared 😂 what are the stars for??

Does anyone else wish Brit would slow down on the pics of Arrow’s breakfast, lunch and dinner?! Maybe it cos I don’t have kids but I have absolutely zero interest in that 😂
Sorry I honestly have zero skill at grammar as it is quite obvious 😂 and I did laugh out loud about the constant food stories ha

Glad I’m not the only one who got super confused haha 😂
Anyway, I did check out his mum’s insta and the whole family is there, not just Cody and his gf, which makes it even more odd. The brass neck of that man! 😠
1CE5F02C-5E3E-49D5-A9DD-FBCC19E2FA87.jpeg

Ooooh, is this a date? 😉
💕 she is !! And he’s actually good looking with a seemingly decent intellect .. so happy for her :)

Glad I’m not the only one who got super confused haha 😂
Anyway, I did check out his mum’s insta and the whole family is there, not just Cody and his gf, which makes it even more odd. The brass neck of that man! 😠 View attachment 637320
Oh my gosh you all I am sorry 😞 I am not good with grammar or spelling at times ..but I am glad you all kind of understood??

... granted this situation as an entirety comes off as quite the cluster duck tit show .. I am happy to see that Arrow is being well taken care of by Brit.. in no way surprised by it, she’s a great mother.. however big favor for her for Cody Demory to piss off .. it’s like the trash took itself out 😂 she can continue to thrive and make moves without that circa early 2000’s, deadbeat, entitled, and unintelligible asshat. Kudos 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
💕 she is !! And he’s actually good looking with a seemingly decent intellect .. so happy for her :)

Oh my gosh you all I am sorry 😞 I am not good with grammar or spelling at times ..but I am glad you all kind of understood??

... granted this situation as an entirety comes off as quite the cluster duck tit show .. I am happy to see that Arrow is being well taken care of by Brit.. in no way surprised by it, she’s a great mother.. however big favor for her for Cody Demory to piss off .. it’s like the trash took itself out 😂 she can continue to thrive and make moves without that circa early 2000’s, deadbeat, entitled, and unintelligible asshat. Kudos 👏
Where can we find his insta? 👀