Brittany Balyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that's Britney!

In relation to the last few conversations about potentially cody having a new gf and most likely introduced her to Arrow without Britneys knowledge; I I sole creeping and discovered Cody's new gf. He definitely is seeing someone else. Her instagram handle is: @wxaves

Well, he definitely has a type by the looks of it! She's just like a brunette version of Brittany, but more of a stuck in Tumblr from 10 years ago type of girl, which the same can be said about Cody.

If she really is his girlfriend, then I find it so odd how someone who's married and just had a baby can just move on this quickly. Can't imagine how gutted Brittany must be feeling, however, she does follow the girl on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Well, he definitely has a type by the looks of it! She's just like a brunette version of Brittany, but more of a stuck in Tumblr from 10 years ago type of girl, which the same can be said about Cody.

If she really is his girlfriend, then I find it so odd how someone who's married and just had a baby can just move on this quickly. Can't imagine how gutted Brittany must be feeling, however, she does follow the girl on Instagram.
OMG your right she literally looks like Brittany with brown hair so weird 😳😳

Yes she totally looks like a girl on Tumblr, I was thinking the same and she is a brunette version of Britney!
I cannot imagine how hurtful this all would be. Even if Britney was ready to separate and divorce, the fact he's already with some other girl who seems quite young would be tough.
I took screen shots of Cody's story of him and this new girl

Attachments

Reactions: 1
How long ago did Britanny and him actually break up? That must be heartbreaking for her to see considering she follows them both on Instagram 😅

How long ago did Britanny and him actually break up? That must be heartbreaking for her to see considering she follows them both on Instagram 😅
The separation video came out 4 months ago and their roadtrip was only 8 months ago. Sickening 🤢

Reactions: 3
She updated Instagram with her 'we need to talk' video promotion on Feb 8th. Even if she took a month or two to announce the break up that's quick no matter how you look at it to say they had just had a baby together on top of the separation.

Reactions: 5
I just rewatched her birth vlog and wow, Cody was so checked out. Just being so unsupportive and kind of wooden and not knowing what to do. I’d be fuming if my partner was like that as I was giving birth!

She has really blossomed in motherhood, she was so ready and she’s thriving. Even the way he dresses is so childish and you can tell with this new girlfriend he just isn’t ready to be a man, he’s a boy who isn’t ready to take on any form of responsibility.
I do find it really unappealing when men of his age (he must be over 30) still dress in that way, I know it’s kind of a California thing but that Travis Barker kind of look is just so lame to me! Like, grow the duck up and take your beanie off!

I’m so glad she’s rid of him. All the comments in that birth video are saying what a tool he is coming across as

Reactions: 8
8EE95BF7-0026-4F24-B995-68E1732FABA5.png

He’s always seemed like a douche. He never got out of the MySpace/ tumblr niche.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea how he manages to get such textbook “hot” girlfriends, he is repulsive

Reactions: 5
Like I'm all about being alternative, but he is STUCK in 2010 :oops:

Brittany-Balyns-husband-3-2-652x1024.jpeg

I mean... Brittany looks like a goddess, while he looks like he just woke up from a 3 day bender. Spot the beer bottle in his hand - business as usual.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what this is about in Brittany’s story today?! Also looks like her ex deleted his Instagram 👀
80E8585E-3CAC-4BC2-95DD-712CA6FA4326.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Came here to ask the same thing! I assume it’s the on holiday with his new girlfriend thing? Because I went to look at his Instagram too and realised it had disappeared

Anyone know what this is about in Brittany’s story today?! Also looks like her ex deleted his Instagram 👀View attachment 631967
Came here to post the same thing!
It’s 100% about Cody having moved on so quickly with another girl and publicly showing off their relationship. I imagine many people have been messaging Brittany to show their support and how shocked they are.

I actually almost felt a bit sick watching that. It's like the same feeling of when you find out that your s/o is cheating on you. Poor Brittany 😩

P.S. Is Cody surgically attached to a beer can and beanie hat? 🙄
Just horrible. I always got bad vibes from him. He's doing this, meanwhile Brittany is essentially the sole caretaker and provider for THEIR baby daughter. Shameful

Part of me kind of wonders if they where maybe seeing each other before Brittany and him broke up which is disgusting, just because they seem to have gotten together so quickly after the break up

Reactions: 4