Brittany Balyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! I just love her and I RELISH in the fact that sometime in the future she will have a new guy...that's probably way hotter and hopefully not a total douche like her ex 😈

Reactions: 4
Y'all it's been awhile since anyone has posted in here, but did anyone see Brittany's IG story from tonight?! It looks like she may be on a date? I really hope so. I'm just so excited for her :D
Plus bra shopping after! Who’s gonna see her bra 👀 lol.

She’s definitely got a type though!

Reactions: 1
Plus bra shopping after! Who’s gonna see her bra 👀 lol.

She’s definitely got a type though!
Hahah I saw the bra shopping too, I was like get it girrrrl. I noticed the tatted arms, definitely a type for sure! Really hoping not the same personality though smh

Actually surprised how much she still gets on with Cody, i.e. the photoshoot etc. I'm not sure I'd be able to look at my ex who's moved on to somebody else in what felt like days.

Reactions: 6
Actually surprised how much she still gets on with Cody, i.e. the photoshoot etc. I'm not sure I'd be able to look at my ex who's moved on to somebody else in what felt like days.
I know. I think it's absolutely HORRENDOUS that he did that. I'm 8 months postpartum right now, I can't imagine how insanely hard this time has been for her. You need so much support during the first year, and we can 100% assume his lack of support for her played into their separation. Then he's with someone else (who seems like a total idiot btw) instantly? Disgusting. I hope he at least feels an inkling of what she has felt on the nights he has Arrow and she's out with another guy.

He’s really pathetic and even though I feel bad for Brittany I am happy that she’s finally free of him. Unfortunately if she has a type then the new guy may be just as much of a jerk.

I’m fairly certain that Cody hated her new mom bod and the fact that she was giving all the attention to the baby instead of him. He’s looking for the “old” Brittany who did everything he wanted in the looks department and was just a yes girl. This new chick he’s with just bleached her hair, which I’m sure he had everything to do with.

He’s really pathetic and even though I feel bad for Brittany I am happy that she’s finally free of him. Unfortunately if she has a type then the new guy may be just as much of a jerk.

I’m fairly certain that Cody hated her new mom bod and the fact that she was giving all the attention to the baby instead of him. He’s looking for the “old” Brittany who did everything he wanted in the looks department and was just a yes girl. This new chick he’s with just bleached her hair, which I’m sure he had everything to do with.
Gosh, you’d think that’s Brittany in the photo 😠

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Exactly. He’s pining for the way it was by finding some girl that looks similar to Brittany, and turning her into Brit 2.0, minus the kid, and minus having to compete for her attention.

Gosh, you’d think that’s Brittany in the photo 😠

No hate - posting out of concern but does anyone else think that Britt has gone too far with her weight loss? In her latest insta stories she looks almost unwell?!
I just compared to a similarly angled shot of her just before she got pregnant and one from around 4 years ago and she is WAY, WAY skinnier now. She looks poorly tbh.

I just compared to a similarly angled shot of her just before she got pregnant and one from around 4 years ago and she is WAY, WAY skinnier now. She looks poorly tbh.
Have you seen her video addressing this, or watched any of her recent IG stories? She actually suspects she has hyperthyroidism and got a biopsy today of a growth on her thyroid. It causes a whole host of symptoms she is experiencing, including weight loss. Hopefully she finds some answers!

Have you seen her video addressing this, or watched any of her recent IG stories? She actually suspects she has hyperthyroidism and got a biopsy today of a growth on her thyroid. It causes a whole host of symptoms she is experiencing, including weight loss. Hopefully she finds some answers!
Ahh I hadn’t! Thanks, that would make a lot of sense. Often pregnancy is a trigger for thyroid dysfunction and autoimmunity.

Cody's tattoo is awful. Also, anyone see her story recently today looks like she's seeing someone !!
She has a boyfriend!! I want to meet him lol, he may not be into the whole social media thing though since she said he doesn't have an Instagram 😔

WHAT is this tattoo?

I'm very confused about the tattoo. Was he just trying to cover up previous tattoos but made it worse? Every time I see it I literally think of Dumbledore's fucked up hand after he touched the cursed ring or whatever hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not hot on commenting on others bodies, especially as Brittany has mentioned it on her channel but her recent IG post in the pink pants her legs look so small. I really hope in 2022 her health is on the mend and she can spend some time focusing on herself ❤

She seems so happy!! I love that she was very patient in finding someone. Sometimes people just want to move onto someone else ASAP (aka Cody 🤢). I’m glad she found someone who’s not short 💀I’m 5’2 but I feel like I could stomp on Cody lol. Also, I FEEL like she looks nothing like Brit! Maybe same body type? The other girl always looks tired with eyebags. Brittany has a brightened complexion