Brittany Balyn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so happy!! I love that she was very patient in finding someone. Sometimes people just want to move onto someone else ASAP (aka Cody šŸ¤¢). Iā€™m glad she found someone whoā€™s not short šŸ’€Iā€™m 5ā€™2 but I feel like I could stomp on Cody lol. Also, I FEEL like she looks nothing like Brit! Maybe same body type? The other girl always looks tired with eyebags. Brittany has a brightened complexion
Agreeeee. Like yes, maybe his new girlfried has a similar body type, but that's where the similarities end? Completely different faces in my opinion.

And I can tell her new boyfriend is WAY hotter than Cody, plus he speaks French? It is giving me LIFE lol.

Reactions: 2
Dev was their nanny and Cody was sleeping with her. She is also quite young and they both have severe issues with alcohol and illicit drugs .. rumor has it that Brit isnā€™t too keen on her daughter being there and CPS may be filed against Cody as many people have been calling about him and Dev doing reckless tit around Arrow. She sleeps in the same room too while stuff goes down. He is complete trash. Brittany knew it and left him and look where sheā€™s at now .. and a birdy told me that sheā€™s seeking full custody šŸ˜‰

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Dev was their nanny and Cody was sleeping with her. She is also quite young and they both have severe issues with alcohol and illicit drugs .. rumor has it that Brit isnā€™t too keen on her daughter being there and CPS may be filed against Cody as many people have been calling about him and Dev doing reckless tit around Arrow. She sleeps in the same room too while stuff goes down. He is complete trash. Brittany knew it and left him and look where sheā€™s at now .. and a birdy told me that sheā€™s seeking full custody šŸ˜‰
Sheeeeesh! Where's this tea coming from?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Holy tit. Is this all really true?? If so, jeezus H. That's way worse than I thought. Cody and Dev are absolute garbage of human beings. Poor Brittany & Arrow :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Update Cody deleted all pics of Dev šŸ‘€ I knew It was only matter of time. ā˜• he also deleted pictures of Arrow šŸ˜¬ Theyā€™ll probably be on/off considering thatā€™s how he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I noticed that Cody removed Arrows pictures a little while agoā€¦. And even the cute reels he made! I assume it has something to do with deciding not to exploit Arrow but could be because he doesnā€™t want the dad image online, not sure.
Alsoā€¦ is Brittany still dating the mystery dude?ā€™ Havenā€™t seen him on her stories or anywhere in a bit.

• Haha
I noticed that Cody removed Arrows pictures a little while agoā€¦. And even the cute reels he made! I assume it has something to do with deciding not to exploit Arrow but could be because he doesnā€™t want the dad image online, not sure.
Alsoā€¦ is Brittany still dating the mystery dude?ā€™ Havenā€™t seen him on her stories or anywhere in a bit.
She is still with her new boyfriend .. if you look at her IG there is a post of her in a pink fit for her birthday and the second photo you see his arm and some of his tattoos along with his nail he has painted to match with Brit:)
Brittany is not like Cody and doesnā€™t show her private life and respects her partner as her partner respects her! I commend her for that. She has so much grace.
As for Cody, heā€™s always drunk so probably his aftermath of paranoia and anxiety by removing photos of A as heā€™s aware MANY people have filed reports on him and are rooting for Brit. Or, for his next void filler (brittany 3.0?) to not see his ā€œbaggageā€.. it isnā€™t about exploiting. His mother Chrissy (Hellochrissyb) on IG is where the cute videos are and notice how she interacts again with Brit and Brits mother?

Cody only gives a tit when it serves him somehow or to put on a front. Heā€™s a deadbeat and I hope her new partner if all goes well in the future can be a positive male influence instead of an asswipe who needs his mom to help him appear to be an active dad.

oh and the same birdy told me he is having a reallllllly hard time getting over Brittany. Dev saw the texts that Brittany shared in a TikTok about toxic men with texts ā€¦Cody canā€™t take seeing Brittany living her best life, finding a healthy relationship, having maturity, being a present mother.. his loss and no matter how hard he tries to change each girl he meets he will never have another Brittany.
;) I can confirm this to all be accurate ā€¦ some of the people on here actually are insiders ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is still with her new boyfriend .. if you look at her IG there is a post of her in a pink fit for her birthday and the second photo you see his arm and some of his tattoos along with his nail he has painted to match with Brit:)
Brittany is not like Cody and doesnā€™t show her private life and respects her partner as her partner respects her! I commend her for that. She has so much grace.
As for Cody, heā€™s always drunk so probably his aftermath of paranoia and anxiety by removing photos of A as heā€™s aware MANY people have filed reports on him and are rooting for Brit. Or, for his next void filler (brittany 3.0?) to not see his ā€œbaggageā€.. it isnā€™t about exploiting. His mother Chrissy (Hellochrissyb) on IG is where the cute videos are and notice how she interacts again with Brit and Brits mother?

Cody only gives a tit when it serves him somehow or to put on a front. Heā€™s a deadbeat and I hope her new partner if all goes well in the future can be a positive male influence instead of an asswipe who needs his mom to help him appear to be an active dad.

oh and the same birdy told me he is having a reallllllly hard time getting over Brittany. Dev saw the texts that Brittany shared in a TikTok about toxic men with texts ā€¦Cody canā€™t take seeing Brittany living her best life, finding a healthy relationship, having maturity, being a present mother.. his loss and no matter how hard he tries to change each girl he meets he will never have another Brittany.
;) I can confirm this to all be accurate ā€¦ some of the people on here actually are insiders ;)
please please keep telling us things. Cody seems like a pos!

• Heart
Omg the deleted posts, I hadn't noticed! Cody is such a piece of garbage. Of course he regrets losing Brittany, she's insanely gorgeous, sweet, a great mom, everyone loves her. No way anybody is coming close. I'm sure she is so glad it all went down though because her life is WAY BETTER without him. I hope the girlfriend (hopefully ex now) learns from this experience and does better in the future.

Regarding the deleted photos of Arrow, that's so sad. Maybe it is because he kept getting reported. I haven't reported but one time I saw that when she was staying there he had literally 10 bleeping assault rifles laid out on his dining room table and was bragging about them. He took it down pretty quickly (bleeping idiot). Words cannot express how LIVID I would be if someone had that tit out around my child, that's 100% like hell no is my child around you ever again. Brittany having to deal with that, I feel horrible for her.

• Heart
I think Iā€™ve figured out the new boyfriend. Maybe? Finger tattoos match up to Finn Slaters preety well. Well from what I can see of them in the teddy onesie photo!

I think Iā€™ve figured out the new boyfriend. Maybe? Finger tattoos match up to Finn Slaters preety well. Well from what I can see of them in the teddy onesie photo!
Omg how did you find that out? šŸ˜³ heā€™s literally in her house on his story

Well spoted! The smiley on the nails matches Brittany's photo.

Holy crap all these revelations. I havenā€™t been on here in a while but I watched her latest video about ā€œchangesā€ and was intrigued to say the least. And all of this information totally makes sense! I hope she gets full custody and Iā€™m glad sheā€™s out of the relationship with that d bag Cody.

Iā€™m surprised Cody actually rehomed Revā€¦ due to the dog showing aggression towards the baby. Also, anyone else notice how aggressive dev was with his new dog on stories today? She literally forcefully shoved that TINY hat on that dogs headā€¦ the dogs bleeping eyes were being pulled back from how tight it was. They make such an irresponsible couple..

Attachments

• Sick
It seems poor Brittany has yet another round of stormy stuff to get through right nowā€¦. Patiently waiting for more teaā€¦ and wishing her wellness and healing šŸ„ŗ

Here with the intel weā€™re waiting for .. lol šŸ˜† Brittany and Finn are still together. They wanted to keep there relationship private as possible however it was leaked. There was speculation Cody or Dev but mainly Devon leaking it because despite Brittany following her on Instagram it is for public show and maturity but Devon is legit obsessed with Brittany .. Cody does have a type but recently itā€™s been noticed that DEVON tries to be the old Brittany to keep Cody entertained. Itā€™s a clusterfuck.
There was also a strain in the family .. mainly the Blumanthels .. however you spell it but Jason and Chrissy (Codyā€™s parents) weā€™re getting some heat and Cody changing his insta to ā€œthatoverlandjeepā€ (Brittany is now not only co parenting for Arrows best interest but has to also put on a facade on socials like her comment about him wearing socks on one of his ventures) because the man child Cody and his family are pressed about whatā€™s being said online.

Finn would delete and block anyone who would comment about him being with Brittany on his TikTok as well. Also, notice on one of Brittanyā€™s TikToks she is singing to ā€œtear in my heartā€ and one of the lines is ā€œmy taste in music is your faceā€ sheā€™s very pronounced on that part and Finn also has it on his bio in tik tokā€¦ the post about mixed signals is a hard pass is literally just a general statement thatā€™s open ended and subjective.. it was made in attempt to keep that they ā€œbroke upā€ same with Brittany actually saying they did on comments and that tea will be ā€œtbdā€.. she NEVER acknowledges those kind of comments ..

I do feel for Brittany and Finn as they are trying to maintain a healthy relationship in private but Cody and his dimwit childish girlfriend hate accountability unless thereā€™s a case of beer that comes with. :)

Iā€™m surprised Cody actually rehomed Revā€¦ due to the dog showing aggression towards the baby. Also, anyone else notice how aggressive dev was with his new dog on stories today? She literally forcefully shoved that TINY hat on that dogs headā€¦ the dogs bleeping eyes were being pulled back from how tight it was. They make such an irresponsible couple..
Devon is a dumbass. There is no nice way to put it sheā€™s just outright an idiot. Itā€™s embarrassing to see her in person, hear her in person so of course she will be like this online too .. sheā€™s just a comfort for Cody and a drinking partner .. Cody isnā€™t even that in to her šŸ˜‚ also can confirm he regrets living with her but feels bad hence always being gone because he wants her out .. this is what happens with ā€œmixed signalsā€ you turn into a hard pass ;)

another meaning behind Finnā€™s TikTok as they donā€™t want a relationship like them and having to even be associated with the idiocy. I donā€™t blame them.

Attachments

Last edited:
It seems poor Brittany has yet another round of stormy stuff to get through right nowā€¦. Patiently waiting for more teaā€¦ and wishing her wellness and healing šŸ„ŗ
Brought it .. I can confirm what I post as I am an insider .. xoxo, gossip ā€œgirlā€ šŸ˜

• Heart
Brought it .. I can confirm what I post as I am an insider .. xoxo, gossip ā€œgirlā€ šŸ˜

Thank you bebegirl5, Iā€™ve been checking back, and you totally came through! Wow, Iā€™m stoked to hear that they are still together, and I see Brittanyā€™s ā€œTaste in musicā€ TikTok. They are sneaky smart with those Instagram comments, Finnā€™s TikToks, and Brittany mentioning ā€œgoing through a little somethingā€ on YT. Totally throwing us off ehhh. šŸ˜‚

Devon sounds like sheā€™s at least living through some of her karma thenā€¦. It canā€™t be fun obsessing over your partners ex and failing to get up to her level! You would HAVE to be pretty dumb to expect to be happy with a man who just left his wife and infant for you and for the drinkā€¦.

Iā€™m just glad itā€™s turning out right and weā€™ll for Brittany. Wish they didnā€™t have to ā€œhideā€ their relationship, but I get it.