Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying I think her mum should be involved in her conservatorship, I don’t know much about her family life. I just wanted to know why her mother isn’t trying to help her, because as a mother myself nothing could keep me from helping my children if they needed me. Sad that both her parents appear to be dickheads though. :/
Her parents just view her as nothing more than an ATM and always have done. They put her into the spotlight when she was a young child in order to make money for the family to live on. They don’t view her as their child or as a woman in her own right. She’s just a bank, a source of income. I honestly dread to think what horrors Britney has had to endure over the years......

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her parents just view her as nothing more than an ATM and always have done. They put her into the spotlight when she was a young child in order to make money for the family to live on. They don’t view her as their child or as a woman in her own right. She’s just a bank, a source of income. I honestly dread to think what horrors Britney has had to endure over the years......
yeah I agree, I think this is true of most stage parents tbh

Reactions: 5
Everything JJ says/does is performative, she’s no voice of reason. Bandwagon well and truly jumped on. I think her earlier columns for Company mag are closer to the true personality of this self-labelled “feminist-in-training”:

“Amongst her flaunting of a relationship with a man who the entire world knows beat her senseless... and daring stage antics, there is a new tendency to constantly upload increasingly provocative images on Instagram to millions of hungry followers... Rihanna, I love you, but put your minge away will you?”

Wow, I apologise I did not know the full extent of what she's been up to over the years, goin after queen Bey as well, that's just fucked up. But even though she's clearly a hypocrite I still stick by my original post, what she says about the media is the truth and the sooner people wake up to it the better.

Reactions: 1
The music industry have known for many years about how Britney was developing and displaying some very manic behaviour and quite pronounced facial ticks in private.I am talking 2000 -2001 era. This was also when she was at her absolute height in terms of exposure .Her day to day behaviour was extremely worrying as she would zone in and out and then do this really strange baby voice. It's been suggested that she may have the onset of Parkinsons or some degenerative disease. But I dont know because she was heavily involved in drugs for a while which could have caused a brain injury. Perhaps one of the most tragic showbiz stories. I knew someone in her circle and she said she had never heard Britney say a bad word against anyone. I think the documentary shows how much affection and genuine love that her fans have for her. They want the best for her and just want her protected.

Reactions: 6
I’m in the UK and have just finished watching the full documentary on YouTube, the thumbnail is bright pink.

Reactions: 5
Just finished watching!! I really hope, one day, Britney gets to have her side to the story told!

Reactions: 3
Her dad has now lost sole control over her finances 🎉
One step closer for Britney 😀
He lost it in November, yesterday’s case was him objecting to not having sole control - the case yesterday was intended to go over how they control the finances I believe!

In November Britney asked for a Bank trust, Bessemer to be in sole control of her finance in the conservatorship and remove her father. They didn’t allow him to be completely removed so they just share control, for now!

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is the current judge has been overseeing the case since 2015 and now suddenly people are on Twitter for praising her for "saving Britney" and ousting her father etc. The judge is complicit. Her mother is complicit. Her sister is complicit. The whole thing is such a tangled mess.

Reactions: 25
What I don't get is the current judge has been overseeing the case since 2015 and now suddenly people are on Twitter for praising her for "saving Britney" and ousting her father etc. The judge is complicit. Her mother is complicit. Her sister is complicit. The whole thing is such a tangled mess.
the judge was actually replaced recently with Judge Penny as the other one was retired.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.