Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for Britney. I’m a HUGE fan.
Do I think she’s mentally stable, no. But do I believe she’s being given medication she doesn’t necessarily need, yes.
I think she does need help with day to day life, but she seems to be practically imprisoned in her home. This is a woman who isn’t even allowed to go and buy herself a coffee? Her Dad has never had her best interests at heart, even as a child he was a pusher.
The media are vile in all cases so what they have done to her all along is disgusting.
I hope one day she finds some true happiness in her life, with the freedom she deserves.

Reactions: 17
You're missing the whole point of the post, I didn't put it up for her, it's about what she's saying about the media. About them building women up, they say and do all the right things and can't do any wrong, they end up being the nation's sweetheart etc.
You see their face everywhere, giving "interviews" apparently every 5 minutes and "sources" or "sources close to" this person say she's doing this that and the other until you get to the point when your sick of the sight of that person in the mags all the time and just want them to duck off. But any tiny piece of what that person says or does that the media get hold of is made into a massive story and twisted to be derogatory.
Then soon as people are about sick of them they tear that person down piece by piece, twist every word they say until everyone hates them and they're sick of defending themselves and just go into obscurity, or in some cases so sick of it they top themselves.
Genuinely how many women have you seen in the papers or rag mags over the years and and you've thought "omg I'm sick of this witch now shes everywhere" and this person has been labelled as a diva or "difficult" which makes people hate them even more?
And the whole body image BS of "omg she's gone fat", cue the same person but 6 months later "omg she's sooooo skinny, shes gone way too far now", thats the media. And not just any media, a male dominated cesspit that just looks to drag women through the tit.
I've been aware of this for a little while since it came out about Caroline Flack but Jameela puts the point out there a lot better than anyone else has. Wether she's all me me me or not she's spot on about the media.
Everything JJ says/does is performative, she’s no voice of reason. Bandwagon well and truly jumped on. I think her earlier columns for Company mag are closer to the true personality of this self-labelled “feminist-in-training”:

“Amongst her flaunting of a relationship with a man who the entire world knows beat her senseless... and daring stage antics, there is a new tendency to constantly upload increasingly provocative images on Instagram to millions of hungry followers... Rihanna, I love you, but put your minge away will you?”

I think freebritney is great and all, but no one (her fans) is taking into account her mental state they are only thinking about her Dad making money from her and holding her against her will not what the repercussions of removing the conservatorship!

She may well not be capable of making her own decisions 100%, I’ve seen her live I want to say 2011/12?! and quite honestly it was shockingly bad. She stood on the stage and wandered around halfarsed doing bits of choreography with minimum effort and half the time not even miming, she did not want to be there and shouldn’t of been there! She should not of been working then or now, her Instagram posts are uncomfortable to watch for me - she seems medicated up to the eye balls!

I don’t think her dad is a good man, that’s obvious but I think the courts should of had 2 people in control from day one one being a impartial medical person or team because right now with her father, it’s dodgy as hell and him forcing her to work and do tours where she had no choice is awful!
I think fans who truly understand the situation don’t actually want her out of the conservatorship, Britney has actually said she is fine with some elements of the cship and it can have its benefits (dealing with lawsuits rather than her dealing with it etc) .. I think the general favourites is Jody Montgomery as conservator for her personal life and the Bessemer trust to be conservator for her estate .... I think I got it right. It seems like these are the people Britney would prefer too.

Reactions: 4
dammit nearly watched the whole thing and then stopped to make dinner etc and now it’s been removed,

anyone else know where I can watch it?
google the link and view the "cached" version - it's still up... watching it via that way now! :D

google the link and view the "cached" version - it's still up... watching it via that way now! :D
Think thats gone now as well. :-( i dont want to do vpn and hulu trial. Bugger

I think fans who truly understand the situation don’t actually want her out of the conservatorship, Britney has actually said she is fine with some elements of the cship and it can have its benefits (dealing with lawsuits rather than her dealing with it etc) .. I think the general favourites is Jody Montgomery as conservator for her personal life and the Bessemer trust to be conservator for her estate .... I think I got it right. It seems like these are the people Britney would prefer too.
Theres a lawyer and ex ADA who breaks it down on youtube and says same. Looks at cpurt documents etc which are a matter of public record. BS is Fine with personal conservatorship being Jody. Financial- she wants rid of dodgy daddy and it to be a single trust (Bessemer) overseeing her finances. Paying two entities a lot of money to do the job one could do.

He (Dad) seems really dodgy.

Last edited:
I found a working link on Veoh but when I link it here it does not show up so I am trying to figure out why and how I can do so.

If you read the court docs which are available on Twitter if you look it shows the court and her lawyer wanted to highlight she has never been formally diagnosed with any mental illness but her dad tried to claim she had dementia to try and aid the conservatorship - I think people fail to miss that the type she is in which was said in the doc is one that is usually for people in a coma or incapacitated. She was checked into a mental health facility unwillingly last January because she said she would stop working her residency as she was getting a set allowance and no money or royalties from her shows and it came out today her dad ‘grounded’ her for meeting a friend for a walk on the beach 3 weeks ago. Her mum has petitioned to have a solicitor who is not court appointed or anything to do with her father added to her hearing tomorrow and it was granted so that will be interesting. She stated she wanted Bessemer to manage her estate and business finances which isn’t unusual but she is trying to move to have the conservator of the person removed which does allow them to control her phone usage, driving etc. There’s a prominent LA lawyer who deals with conservatorships and she has written a letter to over 100 other lawyers to petition for a review of Britney’s conservatorship. I mean whether she has mental health issues or not she’s human, didn’t see Kanye or any other MAN being thrown into this the minute they started bizarre behaviour. Plenty people with MH issues lead normal lives, uncontrolled.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If you read the court docs which are available on Twitter if you look it shows the court and her lawyer wanted to highlight she has never been formally diagnosed with any mental illness but her dad tried to claim she had dementia to try and aid the conservatorship - I think people fail to miss that the type she is in which was said in the doc is one that is usually for people in a coma or incapacitated. She was checked into a mental health facility unwillingly last January because she said she would stop working her residency as she was getting a set allowance and no money or royalties from her shows and it came out today her dad ‘grounded’ her for meeting a friend for a walk on the beach 3 weeks ago. Her mum has petitioned to have a solicitor who is not court appointed or anything to do with her father added to her hearing tomorrow and it was granted so that will be interesting. She stated she wanted Bessemer to manage her estate and business finances which isn’t unusual but she is trying to move to have the conservator of the person removed which does allow them to control her phone usage, driving etc. There’s a prominent LA lawyer who deals with conservatorships and she has written a letter to over 100 other lawyers to petition for a review of Britney’s conservatorship. I mean whether she has mental health issues or not she’s human, didn’t see Kanye or any other MAN being thrown into this the minute they started bizarre behaviour. Plenty people with MH issues lead normal lives, uncontrolled.
Thank goodness there are people like you 🙏🏼
I just can’t cope with all the people going on about the mental health issue narrative when on court documents it is clearly stated that she hasn’t been diagnosed with any mental illness

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank goodness there are people like you 🙏🏼
I just can’t cope with all the people going on about the mental health issue narrative when on court documents it is clearly stated that she hasn’t been diagnosed with any mental illness
I feel like a conspiracy theorist talking about it all! But it’s so blatant when you read all the facts - even her ‘social media manager’ who came out and said she is fine and her posts are managed by her and she’d never been contacted or met her conservators, she works for Britney for then images to come out of her social media manager having dinners with Jamie Spears! I think maybe some people like to think that her family wouldn’t do that or that must be something it is held up in court but much worse have been held up in court and found out as false years later! She’s being controlled and her imagine conveyed wrongly to the public deliberately

I feel like a conspiracy theorist talking about it all! But it’s so blatant when you read all the facts - even her ‘social media manager’ who came out and said she is fine and her posts are managed by her and she’d never been contacted or met her conservators, she works for Britney for then images to come out of her social media manager having dinners with Jamie Spears! I think maybe some people like to think that her family wouldn’t do that or that must be ***something justifiable as it is held up in court but much worse have been held up in court and found out as false years later! She’s being controlled and her imagine conveyed wrongly to the public deliberately

• Sad
What I don’t get is, why doesn’t her mother do anything to help her? Wasn’t she always closer to her mother than her father? It’s all completely bizarre. I feel so sorry for her and as someone said above, mental health or not, she should be able to live a relatively normal life and not treated like a prisoner under someone else’s control.

Reactions: 10
The ruling on her dad being able to continue with the whole mess, I think it was semi-recent unless they had another once since, honestly highlighted for me just how tit protection is for very vulnerable people in the US at least. She really should have a say on who looks out for her and owns her finances like this, and sure some constraints should be in place, but I'm sure she has fairly trustworthy people, or enough money to hire someone professional, to do this and help her.

Reactions: 3
What I don’t get is, why doesn’t her mother do anything to help her? Wasn’t she always closer to her mother than her father? It’s all completely bizarre. I feel so sorry for her, and as someone said above, mental health or not, she should be able to live a relatively normal life and not treated like a prisoner under someone else’s control.
I’ve wondered this about her mum too, surely any mother would be scaling the gates and breaking down the front door to get to her daughter?

I think freebritney is great and all, but no one (her fans) is taking into account her mental state they are only thinking about her Dad making money from her and holding her against her will not what the repercussions of removing the conservatorship!

She may well not be capable of making her own decisions 100%, I’ve seen her live I want to say 2011/12?! and quite honestly it was shockingly bad. She stood on the stage and wandered around halfarsed doing bits of choreography with minimum effort and half the time not even miming, she did not want to be there and shouldn’t of been there! She should not of been working then or now, her Instagram posts are uncomfortable to watch for me - she seems medicated up to the eye balls!

I don’t think her dad is a good man, that’s obvious but I think the courts should of had 2 people in control from day one one being a impartial medical person or team because right now with her father, it’s dodgy as hell and him forcing her to work and do tours where she had no choice is awful!
I think that most fans would acknowledge that there’s some mental health issues there (whatever the extent of them). But regardless, what most people are arguing is that a conservatorship isn’t appropriate for someone who can “function” like she can.

The are plenty of people in and out of the public eye who have mental health conditions and aren’t in under the constraints Britney is.

She can have people managing her estate and money, and helping her with day to day life. But it doesn’t have to be in the form of a c’ship.

Her mum likes tweets and Instagram posts about ‘free britney’. Maybe she’s not allowed to speak out about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ The sister was in court to try and take over The conservatorship from her dad, I think that was the most recent court case.

I’ve wondered this about her mum too, surely any mother would be scaling the gates and breaking down the front door to get to her daughter?
Copies from here:
Lynn always tried to exploit Britney. She was the one who called Dr. Phil to come to the hospital when Britney had her breakdown. She’s the one who cut the deal for Jamie Lynn’s pregnancy announcement when she was 16. Lynn has always tried to profit off her daughters and I doubt she is a decent choice. Britney has been very clear that she does not want any of her family members involved in the conservatorship – she wants a neutral 3rd party to handle it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Copies from here:
Lynn always tried to exploit Britney. She was the one who called Dr. Phil to come to the hospital when Britney had her breakdown. She’s the one who cut the deal for Jamie Lynn’s pregnancy announcement when she was 16. Lynn has always tried to profit off her daughters and I doubt she is a decent choice. Britney has been very clear that she does not want any of her family members involved in the conservatorship – she wants a neutral 3rd party to handle it.
I’m not saying I think her mum should be involved in her conservatorship, I don’t know much about her family life. I just wanted to know why her mother isn’t trying to help her, because as a mother myself nothing could keep me from helping my children if they needed me. Sad that both her parents appear to be dickheads though. :/

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.