Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
It’s not Britney’s sons job to sort her out! They are the children here. They’ve suffered more than anyone due to her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

jackolantern

VIP Member
There’s no way Elton would have overshadowed his last ever show with someone who to put it bluntly, is off her fucking rocker. Sorry but come on. I’d love Britney to have appeared fresh faced and buzzing and prove us all wrong, but we aren’t in an alternative reality.

CMDisney

VIP Member
You know... I'm sad for Britney but she is not the first to struggle with this.

Thankfully she has the money to ride it out for a bit, unlike so many people who become homeless, dead...

Call me out... But I think her Dad helped her... And... Would still if he weren't always under fire.

The FREE BRITNEY community should hang their head.

terfette

Chatty Member
Meth is something different in the UK
Maybe it does show in her face and that's the reason behind the glitchy filters
It’s not different it’s methamphetamine both sides of the pond.

Pretty sure it was mentioned on a thread on here a while back, and tbh, I’ve always wondered if she’s on it. The facial expressions, humping the floor, the dancing videos, the nonsense long ass posts, all standard meth head behaviour. I know plenty.

This DM story, if true, is WTF.. Britney Spears' family say they fear she is on METH and will die like Amy Winehouse | Daily Mail Online

She has been behaving bizarrely for ages, but as she takes care of herself, I'd have thought meth would have shown more outwardly (as in, her physical appearance?). I can't say I know much about meth addiction.
TBH I think she does have outward signs. How her skin looks for one, the strange clothes, the terrible hair extensions. Not all drug addicts have loads of physical signs, a lot of physical problems on drugs actually come from the lifestyle, (as they spend all their money on it and can’t take care of themselves)not the drug itself.

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
I think the ‘goods-flashing’ is a compulsion at this point, she seems to have a ton of tics, not just the pulling down of the pants (sticking out her tongue, hand movements, the performative grin), histrionic really describes her well, like an overgrown, hyper sexualised child. She’d never do OF, it’s not about random men and wanting their attention (or money), this is much deeper, she’s basically ’self-sufficiently’ exploiting her body, she loves looking at herself. She’d still record herself twirling half naked and then edit and filter the videos for days even if she’d had nowhere to post and no one apart from herself to see it, it’s not about ‘likes’ or exhibitionism I think, she’s in a different fantasy world and doesn’t need anyone or could ‘connect’ to anyone.

It’s all terribly sad and I feel for her sons, doesn’t seem like she’s ‘suffering’ though, she seems too far gone and as long as she has money and doesn’t have to live and operate in the real world with regular people she’s ‘happy’ I assume?

I suspect she’s stopped wearing her retainers, meaning her teeth are shifting back to their natural/original position before braces

Sorry for the rant ❤

ihatepickingusernames

I would say she is refusing help and not taking medication out of spite, she thinks she is pissing her family off acting like this and has become very bitter (who can blame her) almost like she’s on a revenge mission but it’s only making her look bad. It must be frustrating for Sam if they are a real couple.
It would be great if she could her “revenge” by getting herself well and performing again and showing her family they didn’t break her but unfortunately she can’t see it this way. Very frustrating for Sam id imagine that’s if he really loves her 🤷‍♀️
The silly thing is if she had of listened to drs or the judge in the custody case and got help there wouldn’t have even been a conservatorship. Then she gets out of it and just starts acting badly in public again. This time it’s just on social media instead. Back then she lost custody of her kids, now she doesn’t even see them because she ignores what they need. Back then she was always drunk and driving around and wearing no underwear for attention, now she’s wearing almost nothing on Instagram. Back then she was telling fans to f off and get away from her. Now she’s sticking her finger up at them in her posts. Back then she only seemed to surround herself with people she paid and/or sucked up to her and now she’s only got Sam and people she pays. It seems she didn’t learn anything or change at all over all these years. Britney now is pretty much just Britney from 07 but older.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think it's futile trying to understand anything she does at this point cause you can't understand mental illness to this level, she likely doesn't even know why she does the stuff she does herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
But this is the US, there are a million Britneys on the streets there and no one’s intervening on them, - they are just left to rot. Britney can afford her own home, staff and medical team and she’s not in charge of any dependents so why would anyone - and goodness knows who that person would be (a US version of a social worker?) intervene?
I imagine now, that unless she commits a crime and gets state ordered rehab she will never go into a facility again. She won’t go willingly and there’s no one who can make her, I imagine anyone from her medical team advocating it gets sacked, and possibly set upon by her fans.
It’s almost hopeless and it’s so sad for everyone, Britney, her children and I imagine everyone who genuinely loves her too. I can understand why they thought an intervention might work, she might have agreed to go somewhere had they pulled it off and it’s a straw I might grasp at too.

• Heart

traceymrsd

VIP Member
So Methamphetamine is known as Meth generally speaking in the UK but methadone is usually referred to by its full name (as far as I know from working in a pharmacy)

jackolantern

VIP Member
Honestly I think she’s past help. Her eyes have always been her giveaway IMO and everyday it’s getting worse and worse. She looks completely gone.

Reactions: 21

Cosmo

I saw this. I thought it was hilarious so I'm sharing. Happy Monday! 👠👠👠👑🌹🌹🌹

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think people forget she was a hot mess BEFORE the CShip. Stuff like how she dresses etc, it hasn't changed, she's always been like that. I have no doubts there was serious issues with the CShip and her Dad should have stepped back eons ago, but I also think alot of what she saw was 'abuse' was just standard modes of care for someone who is very seriously mentally ill. Is it nice having someone watch your every move? No of course not, but if they think you might harm yourself or someone else if they don't, what else can they do? There's continuous evidence that Britney is indeed a risk, like all this talk of standing waving knives about, or hell as basic as how she handles her dogs or speaks to her boys. I really think the only way she can get better now is an inpatient stay and a lengthy break from socials but she'll not because she has no trust now and is too ill to see she's ill. I really think she's doomed. It's so sad. It shouldn't be like this but she's been so surrounded by people who exploit her, she can't see the good in anyone anymore. Understandable but tragic.

• Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Being sexually free isn't the same as rubbing it in other people's faces. There's nothing empowering about how she behaves on IG. Being free would be out there living life. Gyrating and pulling her shorts down on a public SFW platform kinda violates other people's freedom to not be in Britney's sex life, if you ask me.

Annyct

It occured to me the other day and like a previous poster said it’s like she videos are videos of photo shoots, I’d say the way she acts in them is identical to how she was coached to and did photo shoots pre and in the height of her fame. She’s obviously very very troubled and if like suggested she had large periods of time with little to no access to social media it could be that in her own way she’s doing what she thinks people want and other people do? Like she believes this is what instgram is, extensions of the photo shoots in which she was actively encouraged to pose dress and dance seductively even when underage.

blahblahboring

VIP Member
I guess a big part of the reason she hasn’t had better help since the c/ship ended is that she probably doesn’t want it. Which understand to a degree, she probably just wants to feel in control of her own life. BUT, it doesn’t look like she is in control. It looks like her mental illness is in control. Those videos are disturbing, I don’t know anyone her age who would think it’s a good idea to dance around like that. She’s not even dancing well, she just looks manic. The trying to be sexy is just sad, she doesn’t seem to understand that the world has moved on from 1998 and she is trying to get back the time that she’s lost.

• Heart

Princesst

Chatty Member
One thing I always did find gross was after they broke up how Justin told the press that she wasn’t a virgin. Came across as a bit of a low thing to blast her about no matter what happened between them

Reactions: 20

SaLou

VIP Member
Looks a bit like theatre/cinema tickets. I think maybe he puts important bits and pieces behind that glass case/frame so he knows where they are.
Your post made me Google 'Ugly S' to see if there was any company with that and it looks like the logo for Ugly Stik. A fishing company.

Reactions: 20