Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
You don't get put in a CS because you drank and (allegedly) did a few drugs. She obviously had serious problems and although some of the things she said they made her do in the CS was a bit extreme she clearly needs to be looked after and for someone to be in control of her life. If she is traumatized by the CS then having being out of it would have been the perfect opportunity to sort her life out and get back on track. BUT NO she has not done that she is acting more manic then ever and IMO showing why she needs to be in some sort of CS.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Yel

Chatty Member
I feel like that's my general day to day face even when I'm not falling over :LOL:

Screenshot 2023-06-26 13.39.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Cosmo

Xtina’s fake tan/foundation is truly unbelievable, she looks like Snooky! 🤣🙈
Her whole black hair, perma tan era was incredibly awful! I forgot just how dreadful she looked. The hair, my god it's just terrible.

17 year old me would have killed to look like her in the Dirrty video, that whole stripped album aesthetic I thought was amazing - I look back now and wonder what was wrong with me! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

OmgObsessed

Why do people act like BS is the only person with mental illness? Almost every single person with one could give you "horror" stories. I don't feel bad if she only got $2,000 either. That's more than a lot of people make plus it wasn't including the cost of living. I make about that a month and pay everything myself with basically nothing left at the end. Plus she was getting this before COVID made the COL more. I feel bad for undiagnosed people who lack money. Not a grown ass women who refuses to get help even when her son leaves her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Sinderella

Chatty Member
hmm…well I’m clearly not alone with liking her ‘so much’ there’s people out there who love Britney who are not crazy stans you know. A few of my friends included. All with good jobs and families!! I do not mix liking her music and her 🤦🏼‍♀️. I can’t remember the last time I actually listened to a Britney song. I can still like Britney and worry for her even though yes she’s clearly not well. I think there’s many, many reasons for how she is reasons we will never know, nor should we. It’s ok with this ‘oh she should be held accountable for how she is….’ Would we be saying that to other mentally ill people who end up in an institute? Anyway yeah like I said I am entitled to think what I want. None of us know Britney none of us know what exactly is going on all we see is her socials and read the constant blinds. Really we know nothing.
I hate this whole she should take accountability for her actions and take her medication and stop acting so mentally unwell.
Like my sister who had Psychosis was going to gouge out my neighbours eye with a fork because she really believed he was a paedophile but he wasn’t. How can someone like that be accountable for their actions when they are that far gone?
It’s not as simple as take your medication, stop strip teasing online, act your age, take responsibility for your actions, when the women is clearly very unwell and needs a intervention.
My sister refused to take her medication and refused to go to the hospital so they sectioned her.
A lot of mentally unwell people tend to not want to take their medication. Also some mentally unwell women become very sexual like Britney.
This is why I don’t give Britney a hard time yes I like her and I will admit that I loved her growing up but I can see just how mentally unwell she is and want nothing but the best for her and for her to get better and build back a relationship with her sons.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Cosmo

The most difficult part for me with Britney is that, from what I've read and watched since I was young, she never was the girl we all fell in love with as teenagers. That wasn't Britney at all. It was a highly contrived and controlled version designed to sell records and present an all American dream image.

She never was like that. It is quite hard to comprehend and it was done so well that we were all taken in by it. I guess with the lack of internet it was easier to do than it would be now.

I doubt Britney ever knew who she really was as every aspect of her personality was groomed and controlled, added to a predisposition for mental health issues it was a recipe for the disaster we now see. People mention Disassociative Personality Disorder (Multiple Personalities) as one of her problems and that rings true to me because from an early age she would have been forced into all these roles, none of which were her.

We all want the old sweet Britney back but that Britney never existed in the first place. It's a mindfuck but when you realise this.

I read a blind the other day that she is now worth more dead because of life insurance policies than alive which is just awful.

• Heart

SaLou

VIP Member
Maybe I'm reading too much into that post but I feel like she's trying to hint at something that happened to her.

• Sad

ihatepickingusernames

None of this to me expains why she deserves a free pass for the stuff she does/has done? She’s not the first child star to shoot to stardom early on and be around dodgy people, and she won’t be the last. She’s had plenty space to grow since the CShip ended but has decided to be a loose canon on social media instead. It gets to a point where this is just Britney and there’s no excusing it, it’s very evident it’s Britney's world and we’re all living in it in her eyes.
This is how I see it. She’s brought all this talk and speculation on herself with her posts and rants. When she was in the conservatorship I don’t remember hearing much at all about her unless it was about her work. There was just an occasional article when she was seen out driving or at Starbucks or shopping which is ironic since she says she wasn’t allowed to do any of that. I haven’t seen her take responsibility for anything ever. Even her boys not wanting to see her is their fault. And also, she was free to take a couple of years off work when she had the boys, and when she did blackout she hardly did any publicity for it, she was walking out of photo shoots and changed her hair and outfit last minute for the vmas,she was driving around all night alone and out partying, so I don’t see how she was worked to death and controlled which led to all her drug use/bad choices. I also don’t see this horrible childhood she apparently had. She did dance and singing lessons, which actually makes her lucky as a lot of families can’t afford that. She did the Mickey Mouse thing for two years and some other work here and there, but she went to school, she played outside, she had friends and boyfriends and normal experiences. Just because she worked as a child and hit the big time as a teenager doesn’t automatically mean she was abused and had a horrible life. It’s like people have to make up shit to make nothing her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s dreadful to see this mega star (and that’s what she was ) to be allowed portray her ill health online for the world to ridicule and judge . The girl is clearly unwell and the posting online should be restricted . For a girl that the world thrived to be and every young girl wanted to be….it’s dreadfully sad to watch this and to see it continue daily and no one stopping it and helping the poor girl ! The Brittany long ago would not want this for her 2 boys ….
I genuinely don’t mean this ‘against’ you in any way (if that makes sense?😅) but I think we all need to stop referring to Britney as a ‘Girl’. She’s not. She’s a 41 year old woman with two kids.
Please don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love her and only want the best for her, but infantilising her is just ridiculous. Shes an adult woman and since she’s got her ‘freedom’ is acting like an absolute dick. It’s like watching a car crash but I honestly think this is the ‘real’ her 🤷🏼‍♀️

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
There's a difference between being rightly entitled to child support from the mother of two of your children, and making that your sole source of income to support your other 4 children and then suddenly selling stories and attempting to get more support after the kids turn 18 by moving to Hawaii.

I don't see how anyone could think Kevin is less than a waster who has milked Britney to ensure he's not had to work a day in 20 years to support his OWN, six children. The more time the boys spend with him, the more he's entitled to, yet people don't see how he might have an incentive to turn them against their mother?

I've got no idea what Britney is going through but defending KFed is just gross to me. The man is the archetype deadbeat sponger and more fool her for ever going near him.

• Heart

ihatepickingusernames

Nah tbh it’s true sadly. It’s very sad
When you think about it though she’s lucky. She could have been one of those people on the street, but instead shes got a beautiful home, plenty of food, can travel and buy clothes, pay for assistants and maids etc. And if she ever chooses to get help she’ll have the best help available straight away. It’s her kids I feel sad for.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’d be extremely surprised if Britney wasn’t abused sadly. Probably as a kid, and probably again in Hollywood. Poor girl has been used, sexualised and fetishised from an early age. I don’t think she stood a chance.

• Sad

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
She's seriously unwell and it's sick that her so called husband isn't doing shit to help her. She needs sectioning, as I've said before, or she will end up dead. I suppose her family are shit scared of her kicking off at them and/or cutting them off, else they would have surely intervened by now? She's always yanking at those tiny knickers she wears in the videos. It just makes me feel very sad and uncomfortable watching any of her content.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

She is an adult. Her family can't force her into treatment. Her husband can't force her into treatment. Concerned citizens on the internet can't force her into treatment.

The only things that can trigger a hold are active threats of harm to herself or others. There's no indication of that right now.

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
She was fine during the trial so the medication was working again. Then she said she was going to get off all medicine and no doctors when released. I wonder if something is brewing. They're definitely using some sort of double and a green screen. Is it her or someone else doing it though.
Its really not a double. Not this nonsense again.

• Haha
  • Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
I really think she’s too far gone now. I do wish she’d be banned from having animals though. That pinching is horrific and using the dog as a fucking prop while you try and be sexy is absolutely grim.

Reactions: 23

Badirene

VIP Member
I have seen in my own family a very unwell aunt when her mental health spirals, she will be hospitalized and her medications are reviewed, after a few months everything balances out for her and she starts feeling well and engaging in life again. At this point she feels she is doing really well and no longer really needs meds, and starts taking them erratically then eventually stopping them completely, she becomes suicidal again, she goes missing, we are all frantic, she is hospitalized and her meds rechecked and the entire cycle starts again.

There is nothing we can do, we cannot force her to take medication, we cannot reason with her when she stops taking them, when she restarts them she feels great and becomes convinced she no longer needs them as she is "well". Her adult daughter is heartbroken and trying to cope with her mother being in this cycle, her daughter has a demanding job, is married with children of her own and her mother cannot be trusted alone with the grandchildren. There is no respite for her adult daughter and she is always waiting for the phone to ring that her mother has gone missing again but this time is not coming back. Her daughter has been married twelve years but never had a honeymoon or gone on holiday as her mother cannot be left. This has been the cycle for decades, my aunt is in her seventies now and it is still ongoing. This is the reality of people in your family being mentally unwell, it can break the family members that are there trying to support them.

I hope Britney has support I really do, but there is only so much people around her can do, she is clearly unwell but I don't know who can reach her now.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
i never knew there were threads about her and haven’t read previous threads but all i can say is something is seriously wrong. all the glitches in her videos but sam always looks picture perfect, she wasn’t even allowed to drive her own car when she was in the conservatorship but she was allowed to find a whole husband?! he was planted so her family can continue taking her money. none of the timings and locations add up or make sense and it actually makes me sick what they are doing to her, that’s even if she’s still around!
Probably best you do read the threads because a lot of us here aren’t for the conspiracy nonsense. There very well could still be some foul play going on, but she’s mentally ill and very much still live.