Britney Spears #5

Should Britney stop posting nudes online?

• yes

Votes: 346 85.9%
  • no

Votes: 57 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Its becoming more of a 'Circus' in britneyland. Ex Kevin did a interview saying the boys don't want to see her and her nude pics arn't helping the matter

anyway carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Take away the childish way its been presented, its true though isn't it? Genuine question as I'm not 100% sure.
it is true. Britney was with Kevin when his girlfriend was pregnant with them kids. And then Kevin cheated on Britney after she had the kids.

Reactions: 2
it is true.
In that case, if Shar Jacksons son liked said tweet I can't really say I'm surprised. And to suggest they all think the same way because they're 'close' seems silly of the retweeter. He's how old now? Late teens? There will undoubtedly be some bitterness. The whole thing is a mess and I hope they can all come together to fix it.

Reactions: 7
Kevin’s lawyer has fired back at Britney via video. The boys miss their Papaw Jamie Spears, Kevin has close to 95% custody.

The war of words between Britney Spears and ex-husband Kevin Federlineis raging on ... and now his attorney says their teenage boys are backing Jamie Spears.

K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, responded to Britney and new husband Sam Asghari's weekend attack on Kevin, telling a photog outside Craig's in WeHo Sam doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Britney's ex claims their two kids, 16-year-old Sean Preston and 15-year-old Jayden James, are avoiding their momon purpose ... and Kaplan says the family member they really miss is their grandfather Jamie.

Brit's boys supporting Jamie creates an interesting family dynamic here ... there's clearly a wall between them and their mom ... and Kaplan makes it sound like the boys will see Jamie before they see Britney, despite a restraining order against grandpa.

Remember ... Kevin ignited the back-and-forth when he did a recent interview with DailyMail, a portion of which was posted Saturday, where he claimed Britney's kids haven't seen their mom in months, skipped her wedding to Sam and are put off by her partially nude social media posts.

Britney and Sam fired a return salvo, ripping K-Fed for talking about her relationship with her kids in public and claiming he's out of work and living off child support payments.

Kevin's attorney took issue with Britney and Sam's coordinated attack ... he claims K-Fed and his wife Victoria work 24/7 to keep Sean and Jayden out of the limelight and says there's no negative words against Britney or Sam in Kevin's household.

Kaplan says Britney should appreciate how much time Kevin logs being a parent and refutes the notion K-Fed is out of work, though he doesn't say what his job is outside of being a full-time dad.

While Kaplan says Sam just doesn't know Kevin well enough to attack him, he says K-Fed understands Sam is Britney’s new hubby, which means Sam is not going to take a position against her.

Bottom line for K-Fed's attorney ... the boys love Britney, but they want to lead their own lives.

Meh the comment is true. I see Nadia on Loose Women didn’t bother to actually read the article, it’s her job to though.

Reactions: 2
Meh the comment is true. I see Nadia on Loose Women didn’t bother to actually read the article, it’s her job to though.
Nadia going on about respecting and not shaming womens bodies, wasn’t she caught on camera recently slating Holly Willoughby for being too skinny?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nadia going on about respecting and not shaming womens bodies, wasn’t she caught on camera recently slating Holly Willoughby for being too skinny?
She's one of the biggest hypocrites going. Her and Colleen Nolan drive me up the wall with their virtue signalling.

Reactions: 20
The video Interview Kevin did, only 4 minutes because he's so irrelevant.

Your username insinuates that regardless of fact, you'll bash him anyway.

He's right. It DID save her back then. She was a mess. Abusing drugs, mental health down the toilet, driving around with her babies on her lap. What it spiralled into is another matter.

Reactions: 19
FZqZlS3WAAEAKRP?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

anyways ... a stable stoner dad is better than an unstable mom i can imagine.

Sam has responded to the broadcast.

FZqcwM9XEAE0UdF?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her cretinous fans harassing the entire family is definitely going to help 🙄🙄🙄

The video Interview Kevin did, only 4 minutes because he's so irrelevant.

I don’t think that’s the whole interview, ITV is just showing excerpts but I think there will be a bigger TV special shown at least in the US

Reactions: 10
Her cretinous fans harassing the entire family is definitely going to help 🙄🙄🙄

I don’t think that’s the whole interview, ITV is just showing excerpts but I think there will be a bigger TV special shown at least in the US
I think they are in denial. The posts I am seeing is outrageous... "Is Lynne Spears to blame for sons not seeing Britney?" It's all going to come to a head now.
And yeah, I believe the entire family will be involved in the rest of the interview I think because that was too short.
Sam response tells me he’s not gonna step in and help Britney even if something she’s doing is unhealthy, he’s gonna say it’s freedom for her. That’s a user

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I seen clips of Kevin’s interview on insta there and tbh I don’t think he said anything bad at all. I would hate to be their kids in school at the moment with everything Britney is posting. She obviously has no thought for them at all in all this

Reactions: 19
I don't think I'll ever understand why Britney continues to express her freedom by doing things writhing around naked, pulling her arse cheeks apart for the Gram, twirling around, and al the other repetitive stuff that she does. It doesn't look freedom to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think I'll ever understand why Britney continues to express her freedom by doing things writhing around naked, pulling her arse cheeks apart for the Gram, twirling around, and al the other repetitive stuff that she does. It doesn't look freedom to me.
She’s obviously not mentally well

Nobody needs any more proof Sam is a user and a terrible influence on her, he thinks the nudes are a freedom of expression!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.