Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard the news this morning. I really hope she is happy now. Things are moving fast at the moment.

Reactions: 1
I’m conflicted about him. Something about him seems to fake but maybe it’s just insecurity. He’s clearly big on image and how he is perceived after all those years being overweight and having such awful teeth. Maybe he acts up to the camera because he is insecure not because he is deceptive.

But I just can’t like him. My intuition is screaming every time I see photos of him.

and mainly I’m confused by myself because being part of #freebritney is acknowledging that she has the right to do what she wants with her life even if that means making mistake.

I can’t be like “Britney should be able to have kids and get married to whoever she wants to!!” then also be like “she should definitely not marry this guy”.

so, yeah. Conflicted.

Reactions: 11
Nice to see some normality in her life..I hope there will be a huge pre nup too many men already spending her money.

Reactions: 4
The Disney princess in me is holding strong - If he can put up with all the tit of dealing with her conservativeship and the title of forever being ‘ Britney’s boyfriend/ husband & nothing shady being thrown out about him ( and let’s be honest , the mud slinging that’s happening is IMMENSE!) then I think he’s a good guy ! He opened himself up MASSIVELY to Jamie’s/ team con by wearing that green Britney tee/ saying Jamie is a dick and still not one dodgy ‘ leak ‘ about him anywhere !! Yea he could be playing the long game, but they have been together for years, what’s he REALLLLYYYY getting out of it, Mathew Rosenberg is gonna be all over her fortune , Jodi is potentially staying on, I think he’s a good guy & I’m so so happy for my princess 💜
I love Britney she is my absolute queen. I want nothing more for Britney to be happy and free of this bull tit. My concerns about Sam is he was hired by team con. I believe he still works for team con he’s supposedly got a ‘secret girlfriend’ and child. Like I keep saying I hope I’m so very wrong I would absolutely be devastated if it all turns out to be true.

Reactions: 7
I saw the photo on Twitter and just thought “oh no” I just can’t shake the feeling Sam is dodgy and on the pay roll I just hope it’s not an out of the frying pan into the fire situation.

I love Britney she is my absolute queen. I want nothing more for Britney to be happy and free of this bull tit. My concerns about Sam is he was hired by team con. I believe he still works for team con he’s supposedly got a ‘secret girlfriend’ and child. Like I keep saying I hope I’m so very wrong I would absolutely be devastated if it all turns out to be true.
I hope you are wrong but my feelings are similar 😢
I just don’t get how her dad allowed her to have a genuine relationship when he controls even the simple things like driving, getting her hair done and going for a coffee.

Reactions: 5
I want Britney to be able to make choices for herself but her past decisions when it comes to men have been terrible. She is very spur of the moment on things and likes to rebel.

Oh god wonder what’s happened
I like this theory on Twitter. But who knows. It could be nothing, it could be a good thing, it might not. Really hope it’s nothing, its just team con doing something, and Britney‘s as fine as can be.

000E937C-9126-4699-87DD-E47A966A54CD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is happening? 😩 I really do hope it’s a case of her just wanting to take time out from socials. It’s very strange. I just hope she is ok. It’s so trance just because one of the lasts posts she posted was about been controlled by the system and she actually wrote #freebritney. There’s so many things that it could be because of.

Reactions: 3
Looking at the pics on the DM this morning of “Britney” driving, I think it doesn’t look like her at all…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.