Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly hope Britney will get her wish and have Jodie stay around to manage things, which is apparently what Britney wants if TMZ is to be believed (I know!).

I feel so much for her. Nobody should experience what Britney has. It is seriously creepy Handmaid's Tale level of patriarchy bullshit.

Reactions: 5
Seeing a story about Sam posting a picture of a ring to social media then deleting it and saying he was hacked has made me really, really despise that man. I didn't like him anyway but he's such a piece of tit. It's awful because you can see Britney utterly adores him yet it seems so obvious to me he is just using her.

So sad.

Seeing a story about Sam posting a picture of a ring to social media then deleting it and saying he was hacked has made me really, really despise that man. I didn't like him anyway but he's such a piece of tit. It's awful because you can see Britney utterly adores him yet it seems so obvious to me he is just using her.

So sad.
sadly I agree I just think there’s something about him and there’s rumours out there about him so I always side eye him. I hate to say that because it’s clear how much Britney adores Him 😔 I hope I’m wrong. I read today that the Jan hearing has now been pushed to the September 29th hearing.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Omg they’re engaged Britney just posted!View attachment 760176

View attachment 760181He’s posted now too
This wasn’t on the list of things I was expecting to see tonight

I’m hoping so hard that for her sake, he’s genuine. I don’t have a great feeling about this, to be honest.

EDIT: I’m probably too much of a skeptic but the timing of their engagement is leaving me feel uneasy. This is too smooth sailing with everything going on.

Reactions: 15
Agree! I always feel like if something sounds too good to be true it probably is! I am really rooting for this to be genuine and her to be so happy it’s been a long time coming! I just think that after so many disasters and trauma it’s almost an impending doom that nothing will go right for her but I really hope it does this time.

Reactions: 7
This wasn’t on the list of things I was expecting to see tonight

I’m hoping so hard that for her sake, he’s genuine. I don’t have a great feeling about this, to be honest.

EDIT: I’m probably too much of a skeptic but the timing of their engagement is leaving me feel uneasy. This is too smooth sailing with everything going on.
Same. I hope he's genuine and that this isn't some tactic to make it look like Britney actually has more freedom than what has been reported recently.

I am confused. The ring maker talks about all the thought Sam put into the design of the ring. To me it looks like a round , prong set solitaire. Am I missing something here?

Reactions: 1
Same. I hope he's genuine and that this isn't some tactic to make it look like Britney actually has more freedom than what has been reported recently.
It’s too possible it is, and I hate that. She deserves so much better

If Sam isn’t genuine (I don’t think he is but I want to be wrong), I fear it’d shatter her to the point of absolutely no return.

• Sad
I feel the same as all you do about Sam 🤔 as much as I want him to be genuine I can't help but think that Britney has no-one, literally no-one but him by the looks of it so what happens if he decides to just ditch her couple years down the line? Who she got?? Also did they get engaged on her sons birthday??

Do you really think they are planning to have a baby asap like what they were saying a while back?
I really wouldn't add all that into the mix this fast, first I think it'd be best for her if she just adjusts to a fresh start of sorts, and makes sure Sam is... actually a good guy.

I want to be wrong too but my feeling is a little off.

Reactions: 1
I’m shocked
I genuinely didn’t see that coming at ALL

I just hope she’s happy, there’s nothing much I can say
I have mixed feelings about Sam, I’m not his biggest fan. However, at the same time, I don’t know him personally, hence I can’t judge him.
I hope everything is genuine and that this could be the final happy ending to 13 years of hell.

i knew it was going to happen after the ‘accidental’ posting of the ring and let’s not forget the photos of him in Cartier. The ring it self isn’t Cartier I know but for the buzz?! I hope I’m wrong about him but there’s just something.

Reactions: 4
The Disney princess in me is holding strong - If he can put up with all the tit of dealing with her conservativeship and the title of forever being ‘ Britney’s boyfriend/ husband & nothing shady being thrown out about him ( and let’s be honest , the mud slinging that’s happening is IMMENSE!) then I think he’s a good guy ! He opened himself up MASSIVELY to Jamie’s/ team con by wearing that green Britney tee/ saying Jamie is a dick and still not one dodgy ‘ leak ‘ about him anywhere !! Yea he could be playing the long game, but they have been together for years, what’s he REALLLLYYYY getting out of it, Mathew Rosenberg is gonna be all over her fortune , Jodi is potentially staying on, I think he’s a good guy & I’m so so happy for my princess 💜

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.