Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes thank goodness. Wow I can only imagine the uproar if she had. Clearly she did absolutely nothing and it’s just a load of bs. Team con trying to get one up and someone trying to get a payday!! Rosengart went in on Jamie in the court docs. Seriously what is it going to take? https://mobile.twitter.com/notedyourhonor?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1432842863050690568|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/index.php?app=coremodule=systemcontroller=embedurl=https://twitter.com/notedyourhonor/status/1432842863050690568

also just read that someone from Netflix confirmed the Britney doc called sunflower? Idk if this is legit or not🤷🏼‍♀️ But if it is then it’s supposed to be this month.
I was super happy to see that nonsense dropped! What a bunch of CRAP

Reactions: 1
It’s so strangely quiet still…with the next court date not while the end of this month I assume we’ll perhaps hear something in the coming days before the hearing. I just hope Britney is ok.

It’s so strangely quiet still…with the next court date not while the end of this month I assume we’ll perhaps hear something in the coming days before the hearing. I just hope Britney is ok.
I’m really hoping the silence is due to advice from Britney‘s new lawyer and he’s just focusing on the big picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah definitely. He’s of course got so much to look into. He knows what he’s doing!!

Reactions: 2
Yet another headline being twisted!!! It’s nothing official.. seems like he’s trying to avoid jail time. I hope Britney is freed ASAP but I’m seeing so many false headlines recently

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He’s filed the papers but sent it first to media first 😤. Wow…hmm I’m lost for words. They really are trying to frame penny for this not ending sooner than it should? Ok Jamie 🤬🤬. Although I’m sure Britney will be soooo happy 🥺 I’m weary of it idk it’s been going on for so long.Rosengart will not just let this go he will be going down just because he’s filed for termination. It’s brilliant news, the best news and my god I can not wait for the 29th. I do wonder if there’s been some new discovering that were going to be brought up. I don’t see him doing this for the good of Britney? I mean come on he’s been abusing and controlling and just plain evil for the last 13 years. Oh Britney 🥺 I love you and I know you will have cried tears of happiness💖💖.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sounds like he’s trying to get out and seem like the good guy before he either gets jail time or has to pay her back

Reactions: 10
It's just said on the news he wants 2 million to step down 😲 what a cheeky greedy bastard!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
This could go either way. I’m waiting to see what everyone else involved is going to respond looking at you Jodi 👀.

Reactions: 3
Give the bastard the 2 million and let him drink himself to death with it.

TMZ are disgusting always been team Jamie always tried to defame Britney 😔. The filing is now live so I guess just a matter of time until we hear from Jodi, lynn…unless they just wait.

Not until January 🤬🤬 January 28th is birthday so it better be good news!!

Attachments

Last edited:
TMZ are disgusting always been team Jamie always tried to defame Britney 😔. The filing is now live so I guess just a matter of time until we hear from Jodi, lynn…unless they just wait.

Not until January 🤬🤬 January 28th is birthday so it better be good news!!
Is there still a hearing at the end of September too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.