Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s just TMZ being vultures. This is from a couple of years ago but they’ve been known to be on Jamie’s side before.

View attachment 611192
They have defiantly been team Jamie but I think in recent months there’s been a shift. Why on earth they’re listed as an interested party I’ll never know...

Reactions: 5
Okay her insta post today...That's the most I have ever been convinced that they're trying to make her look insane.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen Britney swear on insta until very recently. It’s weird. Her fan base has always been young, so she’s always steered clear of using the f bomb. She called kids, tricky little shits in her recent post? Wtf?

Reactions: 6
They know what they’re doing don’t they? Well at least they think they do. Unfortunately the decisions are in the judges hands and she’s on payroll by them. I did see that the judges son did post out a tweet not to long ago and he was in support of the free Britney movement. I’m not getting my hopes up for the 23rd nor am I about the recent filing it’s all so corrupt. It’s so devastating.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen Britney swear on insta until very recently. It’s weird. Her fan base has always been young, so she’s always steered clear of using the f bomb. She called kids, tricky little shits in her recent post? Wtf?
That stood out for me too, she never usually swears, and it makes her instagram captions seem even less like her “voice”, there‘s no way she’s writing them.

I hate this because there are so many people that will just casually think she’s “crazy again“.
But when you think about what was going on in her life by 2007, I don’t blame her for struggling then. She was going through a divorce, had just had two babies in a short space of time, and her aunt had sadly passed away. All that would be hard for anyone to deal with, never mind in the public eye, and surrounded by people who weren’t looking out for her. And she was only 25(?) at the time.
I hate that that period in her life is used against her, as an example of how she went “off the rails”, making it easier to believe that she’s unstable these days.

Sorry for the rant, I’m not explaining it very well, but I hope it makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes yes yes!! I too was a young mum, younger than Britney I was just 18 when I had my daughter. I had post natal depression. That’s what I believe britney had. I can’t even imagine what it must have been like for her. Just having her baby boy and her husband cheating then falling pregnant again then losing one of your closest family members. My god they treated her like absolute tit. When I was growing up I literally idolised Britney like so many did. I do of course still love her now. I won’t stop ever loving and supporting my queen. Everything she’s been through and everything she’s been able to do/give for her family they are all a disgrace!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How much control are we really supposed to think she has over her own social media if she isn't allowed a smartphone 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Yes yes yes!! I too was a young mum, younger than Britney I was just 18 when I had my daughter. I had post natal depression. That’s what I believe britney had. I can’t even imagine what it must have been like for her. Just having her baby boy and her husband cheating then falling pregnant again then losing one of your closest family members. My god they treated her like absolute tit. When I was growing up I literally idolised Britney like so many did. I do of course still love her now. I won’t stop ever loving and supporting my queen. Everything she’s been through and everything she’s been able to do/give for her family they are all a disgrace!!
I've ALWAYS thought it was post-natal depression, yet never once saw it mentioned as a possibility back in 2007/8. She had two babies in the space of 12 months, and it's hard to believe that it didn't play a part in her breakdown.

Reactions: 9
I've ALWAYS thought it was post-natal depression, yet never once saw it mentioned as a possibility back in 2007/8. She had two babies in the space of 12 months, and it's hard to believe that it didn't play a part in her breakdown.
The amount of stigma back then, I'm not surprised it wasn't mentioned. The paparazzi were in the throes of full flung power-hunger back then, they didn't want people to empathize with her or any other celeb. Bad for business. But duck, even without past partum, I think it would've been totally reasonable to take a baseball bat to their car hahah

Reactions: 8
So next Wednesday is the big day. I say big but really tbh I’m not really sure it’s going to be what we’re hoping for. Maybe at the very most she’s going to ask for her father to be removed unless there’s anything with the filing for termination last week .

Reactions: 1
Limited media can attend the court hearing next Wednesday and theres a overflow area. Britney however will be attending virtually😔. Wanted to add people will be able to listen in.

Reactions: 2
Limited media can attend the court hearing next Wednesday and theres a overflow area. Britney however will be attending virtually😔. Wanted to add people will be able to listen in.
Her WiFi is going to be down again isn’t it?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yep its going to crash because too many people will try to gain access 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What was everyone’s take on what Britney said about not sure if she will ever perform again?🥺 personally I get it and understand. The truth is she is on a break, she’s stated she will not work whilst her fathers got any kind of control over her. If she really wanted to retire I would totally respect her and understand. I just want her to be at peace with herself and happy. I want her to live that normal life she’s so desperately wanted for soooo long. I literally have everything crossed for Wednesday and I hope no Britney fan will be trying to gain access just because I want her to have her chance to speak to the judge and it not to go to tit!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 8
What was everyone’s take on what Britney said about not sure if she will ever perform again?🥺 personally I get it and understand. The truth is she is on a break, she’s stated she will not work whilst her fathers got any kind of control over her. If she really wanted to retire I would totally respect her and understand. I just want her to be at peace with herself and happy. I want her to live that normal life she’s so desperately wanted for soooo long. I literally have everything crossed for Wednesday and I hope no Britney fan will be trying to gain access just because I want her to have her chance to speak to the judge and it not to go to tit!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
If the reason she stopped performing is solely because she wanted her dad gone, I'm not surprised by her answer. She's not going to be allowed to say on insta a less PR answer that "I'm not sure"

Reactions: 1
I remember a couple of years ago she was asked by a reporter (as she was getting into her car) if she would ever perform again, and she cheerfully said “of course!”. But a lot has happened since then, so who knows. It seems like she really loves dancing, so if performing truly makes her happy then I really hope she does. But like you I would totally understand and respect her decision if she retires. And yes, keeping everything crossed for Wednesday.

On a lighter note, Blackout was suuuch an incredible album, I remember when I first heard it, I couldn’t believe she’d come out with that after so much turmoil 👑

Last edited:
I remember a couple of years ago she was asked by a reporter (as she was getting into her car) if she would ever perform again, and she cheerfully said “of course!”. But a lot has happened since then, so who knows. It seems like she really loves dancing, so if performing truly makes her happy then I really hope she does. But like you I would totally understand and respect her decision if she retires. And yes, keeping everything crossed for Wednesday.

On a lighter note, Blackout was suuuch an incredible album, I remember when I first heard it, I couldn’t believe she’d come out with that after so much turmoil 👑
I genuinely think Blackout is SUCH an underrated album - my favourite of hers. She got a knee injury while filming the video for Outrageous and I think that may have affected how it was marketed?

Some of her best songs are on that album 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I genuinely think Blackout is SUCH an underrated album - my favourite of hers. She got a knee injury while filming the video for Outrageous and I think that may have affected how it was marketed?

Some of her best songs are on that album 🥰
outrageous was from in the zone but that knee injury really had a lot of affect on her career after from what I gather. I absolutely love black out it’s such a fantastic album and tbh I’m still quite surprised Her label let her release it because they didn’t let her release Mona Lisa. Maybe they were desperate for new material.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.