Britney Spears #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new vid in the pink swimsuit thing are upsetting to see. I don’t think she is in a good place at all and she clearly doesn’t have anyone caring for her. Where is her mother? Her sister?

Reactions: 2
I’m convinced that it’s true someone else is behind her Instagram posts. I had to unfollow her because it was so disturbing. The videos of her dancing in her house, on that marble floor make me so nervous, maybe I’m just a klutz but it looks like it would be a horrible surface to land on if she slipped while dancing.

It all sounds like such a conspiracy theory but it’s obvious someone is trying to make her look unhinged. It’s so so cruel. No one deserves that, and it’s particularly sad because she always seems like one of the most genuinely nice people in showbiz.

Reactions: 11
Sadly I have decided to unfollow her. I love her but I’m not here for this. It’s heartbreaking!! They are so bleeping cruel. Videos are getting worse obviously was going to happen with the court date so soon. Everyone involved with Britney are pure evil. How they sleep at night I have no idea!!

Reactions: 9
God knows, lots of people seem to be commenting about banana snakes and I’m even more lost.
I figure this has to be set up or left up to make her look as ill as possible. None of the photos of videos look ‘right’ and the captions make her sound incoherent.
Banana was the name of the albino python she danced with on stage years ago, but anyway...

These latest posts are bizarre. I find that she has these phases where she seems really erratic and then she'll calm down. It makes me wonder if it's medication related (or lack of). It can't be a coincidence that she seemed relatively "normal" for years, even doing world tours etc. and as soon as she essentially goes on strike (no work, no performing, I'm guessing no doctor's visits or meds, no rehab stays) we see this whole other erratic side to her that we haven't seen since 2007.

I want justice and clarity in what seems like a totally corrupt situation and system, but I also recognise that Britney might actually need help on some level. I really don't think it's as simple as these documentaries make out.

Reactions: 10
Banana was the name of the albino python she danced with on stage years ago, but anyway...

These latest posts are bizarre. I find that she has these phases where she seems really erratic and then she'll calm down. It makes me wonder if it's medication related (or lack of). It can't be a coincidence that she seemed relatively "normal" for years, even doing world tours etc. and as soon as she essentially goes on strike (no work, no performing, I'm guessing no doctor's visits or meds, no rehab stays) we see this whole other erratic side to her that we haven't seen since 2007.

I want justice and clarity in what seems like a totally corrupt situation and system, but I also recognise that Britney might actually need help on some level. I really don't think it's as simple as these documentaries make out.
For sure I also think she needs help in some way but not to this extent. You seem like a Brit fan? Idk if anyone’s listens to the Britney gram episode it’s not really based on Brittney but jodi montgomery and her handling of a conservatorship.

Reactions: 1
Are people thinking that she is being drugged for these videos or something? I’m not sure what to think to be honest. All I know for sure is that the conservatorship is fucked up.

I just put my Britney best of on to play in the car while doing the school run and god, that girl had some BANGERS! I was singing my heart out to Toxic, Boys, My Prerogative etc. All the while thinking of her and hoping she is safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are people thinking that she is being drugged for these videos or something? I’m not sure what to think to be honest. All I know for sure is that the conservatorship is fucked up.

I just put my Britney best of on to play in the car while doing the school run and god, that girl had some BANGERS! I was singing my heart out to Toxic, Boys, My Prerogative etc. All the while thinking of her and hoping she is safe.
I think that her face looks strange in those Insta videos, whereas I used to think she looked okay. There's something wrong with her eyes

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her on Instagram anymore, I couldn’t watch the demented twirling videos any longer. I can quite imagine there is someone behind her Instagram account that is doing it to discredit her mental state if/when she gives her side of the story in court.

She could stand up and be 100% coherent and precise account and they’ll turn around and say but look at her social media posts.

Reactions: 7
I wonder who it is? Hopefully it’s someone with clout that could actually get her out and not a fan messing about.
I’ve read it’s either got to have been immediate family or someone on her team like Ingham but I just can’t see it been him?

Or maybe even Brian I’m going to do some digging see what I can find.

Reactions: 1
Why are TMZ listed as an interested party?!!
I think it’s just TMZ being vultures. This is from a couple of years ago but they’ve been known to be on Jamie’s side before.

831CBC0C-FDEA-48F7-9CB4-02D5527A45CC.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.