Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she has lost her court case with her dad and has to pay his legal fees which amount to over 2 million dollars!

Of course she does, there was never any real evidence of financial malfeasance and the fact that Britney *still* apparently has money to live in a mansion and fly private to Mexico or wherever is testament to that.

Britney was probably telling Rosengart that she wanted to drag the case out and punish Jamie for whatever real or imagined flaws he has, and she had the money to keep throwing at him (which, again...), but at the end of the day the court doesn't have time for what is almost certainly a spiteful and frivolous lawsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her latest drug dealer boyfriend looks like one of the seven dwarves. At least Sam was handsome, the new guy isn't an improvement.

Reactions: 3
Apparently she has lost her court case with her dad and has to pay his legal fees which amount to over 2 million dollars!

I haven't followed all of this story but all I've heard for years is that Britneys family were all sponging off her or stealing her money. Has any of that been proved? Wasn't her father paid a salary for managing the conservatorship? That seems fair enough to me but I have no idea if he abused that position or not.

Federline has been living off Britney but he was raising the children. Perhaps he gets more abuse because of the role reversal. There's plenty of wealthy men having to support ex wives and children.

Britney has obviously now decided that her money is more important than her family. Were her family really as awful as they've been portrayed?

Reactions: 4
I haven't followed all of this story but all I've heard for years is that Britneys family were all sponging off her or stealing her money. Has any of that been proved? Wasn't her father paid a salary for managing the conservatorship? That seems fair enough to me but I have no idea if he abused that position or not.

Federline has been living off Britney but he was raising the children. Perhaps he gets more abuse because of the role reversal. There's plenty of wealthy men having to support ex wives and children.

Britney has obviously now decided that her money is more important than her family. Were her family really as awful as they've been portrayed?
Nothing has been proven and personally I don’t think her dad stole anything. I’m sure the entire family were happy to live off her but I don’t think anyone stole millions from her or whatever people say. If anything her dad made sure she didn’t go broke.

Reactions: 7
Nothing has been proven and personally I don’t think her dad stole anything. I’m sure the entire family were happy to live off her but I don’t think anyone stole millions from her or whatever people say. If anything her dad made sure she didn’t go broke.
It's clear to all now that conservatorship was needed and he was entitled to a salary. Now she's out of it look at the state of her! She's gonna end up dead by OD or something the way she's going.

It's clear to all now that conservatorship was needed and he was entitled to a salary. Now she's out of it look at the state of her! She's gonna end up dead by OD or something the way she's going.
Yeah I don’t know how anyone can look at her now and think she’s fine or better off.

The TMZ article states that her father has provided evidence and receipts for any spending hence why she lost the case! She will be absolutely fuming right now! I fully expect a massive 2007 meltdown anytime soon!

Reactions: 6
The TMZ article states that her father has provided evidence and receipts for any spending hence why she lost the case! She will be absolutely fuming right now! I fully expect a massive 2007 meltdown anytime soon!
I saw people on Instagram today saying it’s not fair because he stole 600 million off her lol.

• Haha
She doesn't even know what time of day it is let alone if he stole 60 million. He proved things anway which is more than she could do obviously. It only takes people to look at her instagram now to see why she needed looking after.

Her fans are absolutely as delusional as her! The comments on her post a few days ago showcased that. I had to scroll waaaayyy down through ass kissing posts to find any that said she needed help.

Reactions: 2
Her fans are absolutely as delusional as her! The comments on her post a few days ago showcased that. I had to scroll waaaayyy down through ass kissing posts to find any that said she needed help.
I know I see things like she's living her best life! Like wtf are you looking at because that's no life.

I think the problem was that she was being forced to work so they could all make money out of the conservatorship. They were saying she wasn't well enough to look after herself but yet they were saying she's well enough to be out on tour etc .
There were a few dodgy deals with the devil lou Taylor too.
They don't seem to have had her health as their priority, really there should have been an impartial court appointed conservator.
So sad the free Britney gang got what they wanted but Where's the help foe Britney now she's very clearly unwell 😫
I would not be surprised to hear she has over dosed in the near future which would be devasting

Reactions: 2