Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the hype about Sidney Christmas and watched her audition and her semi final on YT. I mean she was a good singer but not the stellar one as it has been hyped. Anyone else? Reminds me of Natalie Cassidy.
I do think she’s a great singer and the way she adds in emotion would be perfect for West End. I was disappointed to read that she is already well known though. I think Britain’s got talent should be for the people who really need the chance because they haven’t had it.

I was rooting for the dancer. I can’t believe the impressionist guy got through. I really didn’t rate him at all. Obviously someone saw his something that I didn’t.

Reactions: 1
I'm just watching last night show just now and came to find this thread to say the same thing!!!

She was woeful!!! And I've seen Samantha Barks in Oliver and she was great. But she was totally tuneless last night.
She was off last night. I saw her in the actual show and she was incredible!

Reactions: 2
Loved the trolls and magicians
Sorry but Magicians Assemble were terrible. Every trick was so obvious how it was done especially the tunnels at the end. The wishes on cards were a complete setup with the people 'chosen' to 'pick' a card.

Even the 'levetating' you could see the girl was on a metal plate (the velvet cloth gave away the shape of the plate) with the arm hidden behind Ben's jacket (just like one of those street performers that looks like they are floating).
---
Sydnie just reminded me of Sam from The Catherine Tate Show then with her reaction to getting through 😂
The fake falling over into Dec :sick:
---
I didn't mind Sydney up until 5 minutes ago is she trying to make it sound like she hasn't already had a big theatre/ west end career ??
Sorry but that's very dishonest today at the least.
Keeps saying she's been turned down for auditions and the judges saying how bad that is really annoys me. Yeah she can sing, but her acting and dancing could be tosh for all we know

Reactions: 4
The people who said the impersonator is like Mr Poppy were so right. I was thinking that too yesterday. All I could see was Marc Wootton

Sydnie's Spotify page.. she's hardly an amateur is she 🤦🏻‍♀️ also, it's petty, but, incorrect placement of Capital Letters randomly mid-sentence has Always been a bug bear of Mine 🥴

IMG_20240530_162436.jpg

• Haha