Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight has been poor. On the plus side America's Got Talent starts tonight stateside. I assume we will get it a few days later on Netflix as usual but not seen it mentioned anywhere.

Bloody hell, I came in late and said I wouldn't have put Elsa past the auditions. Didn't realise she was from the stage show! Painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the same before but then when you listen closely they're chanting Bruno like "BRU-NOOOO"
Ah ok, thank you, that’s why I said I didn’t know if it was my TV audio or not, I thought similar to you but it all eventually sounded more “boo-ey” to me and i was a bit confused what had gone on lol

Reactions: 1
Ah ok, thank you, that’s why I said I didn’t know if it was my TV audio or not, I thought similar to you but it all eventually sounded more “boo-ey” to me and i was a bit confused what had gone on lol
Me too. I couldn’t understand why they were booing when he was being nice

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Should that even have gone to public vote?
It would have been uproar had haribow not gone through
Unfortunately age doesn't guarantee a free pass.

Yeah, I don’t mean to sound like a prude but I just found it very gross.

Reactions: 2
Jeez, I only have this show on because my kids want to watch it. The show needs putting to bed. This guy is awful. Overly long magic acts with obvious audience plants, endless dancing kids, zzzzz. And Snapchat filters are definitely not prime time entertainment.

I’ve realised I enjoy watching some of the different acts but that’s as far as it goes really. None of the semi finalists have given the wow factor so far.

I’m hoping the jugglers are great again when they’re back on because I did enjoy watching their audition.

Without sounding like a bore, the AI act was actually really clever. The blond guy who produced it will have done a lot behind the scenes tech wise and the singers actually have really great theatre voices.

Reactions: 5
I take it back, that lady was bloody amazing.

Her tone reminded me of Whitney at times.