Britain's Got Talent 2022 #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you search Loren Allred on YouTube there is a clip of her singing as a finalist for the Voice America?
I thought this was Britain’s got talent not got paid to sing a song, in a film, performed on talent contests around the world lol 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Loren was absolutely amazing but she shouldn't be on BGT. I never usually mind if it's a circus act from Estonia or something but she is in a totally different league of professional. The fact she was actually singing for The Greatest Showman in the first place shows she must be of a certain level.

Reactions: 12
It's all so contrived at this point. I'm not naive and understand there will be some parts fabricated for tv but this is just ridiculous now. There's NO WAY that American lady just decided to go on the show, that's insulting everyone's intelligence even suggesting that 🤣.

Reactions: 7
This is the 45th post. Just the lack of traffic of this board tells you about the level of indifference about this programme now. If this was a few years back there would be many more comments on this page.

Reactions: 5
I liked the wee boys
There's no way they surprised the dad in audience and got him up to sing. You need to go through a series of auditions and background checks before you get anywhere near the judge's
Thats exactly what I said. How could they pretend he has no idea it was a set up?

It's all so contrived at this point. I'm not naive and understand there will be some parts fabricated for tv but this is just ridiculous now. There's NO WAY that American lady just decided to go on the show, that's insulting everyone's intelligence even suggesting that 🤣.
Yeah and not to mention she flew into the U.K. in the middle of a pandemic?

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed it up until Lauren came on, spoiled it totally set up! And I can hardly believe Amanda would use her golden buzzer for her and not a child act!!

Reactions: 2
Really enjoyed it up until Lauren came on, spoiled it totally set up! And I can hardly believe Amanda would use her golden buzzer for her and not a child act!!
How do you compare her to a 13 year old ventriloquist who learned during lockdown watching youtube?

Reactions: 5
Hope the series gets better...complete waste of a golden buzzer last night 🙄
This show is nothing like when it was at its prime with Diversity, Susan Boyle etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope the series gets better...complete waste of a golden buzzer last night 🙄
This show is nothing like when it was at its prime with Diversity, Susan Boyle etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Loren Allred is no Paul Potts walking on in an ill fitting suit after taking a day off from Carphone Warehouse .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The robot act was tit.
Amanda Holden is 1/3 lips and 1/3 shiny forehead.
Second act with the changing outfits/person was okish.
I’m a bit bored already.

There's no way they surprised the dad in audience and got him up to sing. You need to go through a series of auditions and background checks before you get anywhere near the judge's
I thought he was really quite an ordinary singer. He just wrote a tear jerky song about his impossibly cute daughters. Without the back story, I don't think he was good enough at all.

Reactions: 6
i hadn’t watched the show but i just saw on youtube that loren allred was a “contestant” and my mind is blown, i mean, come on. not to mention simon playing dumb and acting like he didn’t know rebecca ferguson’s voice was dubbed in the greatest showman.

she may not be “famous” but she’s got a decent enough music career and a huge number of people have already heard her voice. are we supposed to believe that she went from singing in concert with david foster to randomly flying to the uk to compete in this?!

i hadn’t watched the show but i just saw on youtube that loren allred was a “contestant” and my mind is blown, i mean, come on. not to mention simon playing dumb and acting like he didn’t know rebecca ferguson’s voice was dubbed in the greatest showman.

she may not be “famous” but she’s got a decent enough music career and a huge number of people have already heard her voice. are we supposed to believe that she went from singing in concert with david foster to randomly flying to the uk to compete in this?!
The more I think about it the more annoyed I'm getting.

She may have a golden buzzer but I don't think she'll get the votes.

The more I think about it the more annoyed I'm getting.

She may have a golden buzzer but I don't think she'll get the votes.
fully agree!

imo it was a huge mistake to have her sing “never enough” too - it basically reminded the audience that she’s already had a big “moment” in her career which won’t endear her to viewers at all.

terrible decision to have her participate and even worse to give her the golden buzzer!