Britain's Got Talent 2022 #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always knew Rebecca Ferguson didn't sing in TGS. Had no idea who did her song though.

Funny if the panel said no :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Really don't mind tonight's show but the David acting like he wants simon is so 2016 move on...

Reactions: 3
This singer is good and I know in the film they’ll use editing but doesn’t sound anything like the same singing voice in the film to me 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always knew Rebecca Ferguson didn't sing in TGS. Had no idea who did her song though.

Funny if the panel said no :ROFLMAO:
I’m sure this girl is credited as singing it on the soundtrack too. Surely she could walk into any recording studio and get a recording contract easy off the back of it?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure this girl is credited as singing it on the soundtrack too. Surely she could walk into any recording studio and get a recording contract easy off the back of it?
I said that to my husband. BGT is a weird route to go down.

She looks like she's about 10ft tall.

Reactions: 1
Brooklyn’s Got Talent.

So, Simon’s favourite film. Amanda loves the music….and on comes a polished, confident performer who happens to have sung on the movie soundtrack. She appeared on it because her favourite singers are British…mmm, not at the invite of Simon then?

Reactions: 6
There's no way they surprised the dad in audience and got him up to sing. You need to go through a series of auditions and background checks before you get anywhere near the judge's

Reactions: 10