Britain's Got Talent 2022 #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An interesting discussion about Walliams here.

I don’t really understand that picture, because yeah of course that’s so wrong on many levels! But if the girl taking the picture is the one who wrote the text on it then she knows nothing happened and it was innocent/they were safe, so what’s she really saying?

Reactions: 2
I don’t really understand that picture, because yeah of course that’s so wrong on many levels! But if the girl taking the picture is the one who wrote the text on it then she knows nothing happened and it was innocent/they were safe, so what’s she really saying?
Sounds like an attempted honeytrap. What a stupid thing for Walliams to fall for. He must have got away with it many times before to have thought nothing of it.

I haven't watched it for a good couple of years. The sob stories do me in too. That and X Factor got crap when took out all the bad acts. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Why exactly is David not on it anymore?!
I read he was saying things about the contestants behind their backs during the auditions maybe even ridiculing them although I'm sure there is more to it than that.
Must have been more than that to get the boot so fast?

Reactions: 2
I had heard / read about it a while back but it was being reported yesterday as a done deal, and that they were starting filming shortly.

Time will tell, I guess.

E0A25F3E-B0F7-47F8-B691-EF186C208AD7.jpeg