Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
If you search Loren Allred on YouTube there is a clip of her singing as a finalist for the Voice America?
I thought this was Britain’s got talent not got paid to sing a song, in a film, performed on talent contests around the world lol 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 14

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Loren was absolutely amazing but she shouldn't be on BGT. I never usually mind if it's a circus act from Estonia or something but she is in a totally different league of professional. The fact she was actually singing for The Greatest Showman in the first place shows she must be of a certain level.

Reactions: 12

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Hope the series gets better...complete waste of a golden buzzer last night 🙄
This show is nothing like when it was at its prime with Diversity, Susan Boyle etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Loren Allred is no Paul Potts walking on in an ill fitting suit after taking a day off from Carphone Warehouse .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

liferules

There's no way they surprised the dad in audience and got him up to sing. You need to go through a series of auditions and background checks before you get anywhere near the judge's

Reactions: 10

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Im just catching up on last night's show.

Jings, they obviously have a dereath of talent if they're getting London Community Gospel Choir to audition. They've got to be one of the most famous UK Gospel Choirs. Their Leader Basil Meade turns up regularly on Songs of Praise - usually judging a choir competition.

Who do we think will audition next week??? Robbie Williams, Michael Buble or Ed Sheeran???

And for the people asking questions about the group of disabled people - it's about representation.

I can't abide dance troops but I can appreciate how much this will mean to those kids, their parents and the people who support them.

Reactions: 8

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Is Simon pissed tonight. I have never known him so stupid. He is totally humiliating himself tonight.

Reactions: 7

MeeeYOW!

Its all very contrived.

We have it on just for old times sake...but I find myself scoffing and rolling my eyes at every act.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Simon Cowell had that appeal because he was an asshole. Nowadays, in the current climate, he cannot be that person any longer. This is also a reason why the appeal for his talent shows have lessened.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It's all so contrived at this point. I'm not naive and understand there will be some parts fabricated for tv but this is just ridiculous now. There's NO WAY that American lady just decided to go on the show, that's insulting everyone's intelligence even suggesting that 🤣.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
He actually has 4 kids but it’s only the two girls who get a look in

I’ve seen some of the shocked responses to this quote. I was exaggerating a little. The 2 boys did feature but it was only the 2 girls who spoke in the VT before Nick’s performance in the semis and the boys were in the audience this time rather than the girls
Its still quite shocking. The song was called 'Daddys little girls' or something, and they got the tiny cute little girls up on stage. There was no mention of the two boys. It sounds very manipulative, and the boys must have had it explained to them that the girls were going to be prominent and why. Glad he didn't get through.

Caty996

I thought The Freaks (I think that’s what they were called??) were brilliant! I’m surprised they didn’t get a golden buzzer 🤷🏻‍♀️

kittypaws

VIP Member
Don’t like Axel at all, I really don’t find him funny and I LOVE comedy. Just find him boring and his jokes aren’t clever they’re just lame 😂

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Im just catching up on last night's show.

Jings, they obviously have a dereath of talent if they're getting London Community Gospel Choir to audition. They've got to be one of the most famous UK Gospel Choirs. Their Leader Basil Meade turns up regularly on Songs of Praise - usually judging a choir competition.

Who do we think will audition next week??? Robbie Williams, Michael Buble or Ed Sheeran???

And for the people asking questions about the group of disabled people - it's about representation.

I can't abide dance troops but I can appreciate how much this will mean to those kids, their parents and the people who support them.
I agree about the London Community Gospel Choir! They have been everywhere and are famous already! Its silly to have them on.
I teach adults with learning disabilities. Some of them are in a dance troupe. They really love it. I cant begrudge them a golden buzzer. Better them than some professional singers who have been headhunted like the last ones have been.

Reactions: 6

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Can't beat a bit of crappy saturday night tv 🤣
Holden has botoxed to the max for the new series and what has happened to Simon's face??!!!

• Haha

lokp0009

VIP Member
I always knew Rebecca Ferguson didn't sing in TGS. Had no idea who did her song though.

Funny if the panel said no :ROFLMAO:
I’m sure this girl is credited as singing it on the soundtrack too. Surely she could walk into any recording studio and get a recording contract easy off the back of it?