Britain's Got Talent 2022 #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched since about the first series. I'm 10 minutes in and it's as shite as when it first started.

I'll probably get hooked until the finale now!

Reactions: 1
Can't beat a bit of crappy saturday night tv 🤣
Holden has botoxed to the max for the new series and what has happened to Simon's face??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit emotional today because I’m hangy and my team won a semi final today but I am CRYING at the wee boy falling and just getting back up.

Reactions: 2
Okay, so since he didn't get the golden buzzer. It will be the last audition of the show that will.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe I'm going to say this but ... I've actually missed BGT!

Just crying my eyes out at the guy's song for his daughters 😭

I'm quite enjoying it, the kids on scooters were good. They dropped a ball axing Britain's Got More Talent that was the best of the two shows!

Reactions: 6
Most of that "magic" act was achievable with magnets and remote controls. Not impressed honestly. Probably that Spellman guy again. Kinda boring if it is.

Not as good as that guy who did the death metal version of Let It Go and pissed Amanda off to high hell. But still bad enough to annoy Simon and therefore be good.

• Haha