Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I ever see of this woman is her calling out other tiktokkers for some stupid thing or another... Does she have nothing better to do? Tragic. Her content is shite

Reactions: 4
I’d be interested to know what other Traveller women think of her. She’s always banging on about her culture, but compared to other traveller women I see online, she doesn’t uphold the same beliefs & morals. She is absolutely desperate to be relevant, to be famous & to keep grabbing all the freebies of fake designer that come her way.

Reactions: 3
I’d be interested to know what other Traveller women think of her. She’s always banging on about her culture, but compared to other traveller women I see online, she doesn’t uphold the same beliefs & morals. She is absolutely desperate to be relevant, to be famous & to keep grabbing all the freebies of fake designer that come her way.
Lmao she’s just as bad as the rest of them

Reactions: 1
Guessing her new bf will be living with her and the children after his time in jail . Has she gained weight since her surgery

Who the duck does she think she is at all ? And who the duck are the people stupid enough to pay to watch this gob on a stick fawn all over her jail bird boyfriend & tell us all how much better she is than us. I hope HMRC & UK GOV are watching peoples accounts as many people have mentioned. No doubt she’s up to her eyeballs in every benefit payment going, if she’s the great content creator she thinks she is, sound, make it your full time job & pay tax on it. Absolute scrounging scammer.

Reactions: 13
Is there an income limit to qualify for social housing in the UK. I know there is one in Ireland. Love to know if she’s paying taxes on her Tictoc earnings! She’s such a dope thinks she knows it all 🙄

Edgy. What I can’t understand is. She went through dv and out the other side with her children. She decides to date a crim fair enough. She could be living her best private life now with him but she lives for the attention. These ppl are weird

IMG_5438.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Is there an income limit to qualify for social housing in the UK. I know there is one in Ireland. Love to know if she’s paying taxes on her Tictoc earnings! She’s such a dope thinks she knows it all 🙄
Not a fuckin chance she pays tax and she probs plays the minority card to get her housing

Reactions: 5
Edgy. What I can’t understand is. She went through dv and out the other side with her children. She decides to date a crim fair enough. She could be living her best private life now with him but she lives for the attention. These ppl are weird

View attachment 2670546
The head on yer man and the neck on your one.

Mr & Mrs Potato Head, eat your heart out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the new tiktok with the song playing looks like we made it. Made what thought? Because you don't even know this man & haven't even lived with him for a week yet. Prison talk is very cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2670546
Surprised she let that one get uploaded, the filter has slipped a bit there so you can see the lips look stuck on, and she still can’t open her eyes properly with those lashes.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t take long for the videos to start addressing people commenting on her situation, big mean girl with her bf making odd supportive noises in the back ground 😂 I hope she realised how many people have this opinion cos her life is now just gonna be videos of her slating others and that’s gonna be popular

Reactions: 4