Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s a good chance she is pregnant tbf, she and Tommy strike me as the type that at the first sign of relationship tension they have a baby cos of course that fixes everything.

Reactions: 5
Ok so how long has he been out of jail, 6-7 months?
They’ve already split up twice in that time. She let a stranger move into her house with her three children within weeks of his release despite her claiming he wouldn’t be meeting them. He’s still on tag and had/has cancer. Now she’s “pregnant”

Why do people jump feet first and bring children into this tit show? The fact they’ve split up twice already is such a red flag.

Reactions: 12
If she is pregnant I can imagine they’ll be heavy social services involvement because she’s previously had her kids removed and ofc his criminal status

I believe she’s pregnant. However I wouldn’t use a song that is about a miscarriage on a positive pregnancy test video 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just scrolled past her on live with Tommy but she’s got him on MUTE hahaha
If she is pregnant isn’t she always banging on about being a good Catholic and her religion? Having sex outside marriage but she just called a girl a slut on her live ffs 🤣 I can’t cope with what a massive hypocrite she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s sat in a car with her grubby dressing gown on and Tommys in another one chucking pregancy tests about what the bloody hell are these two 😂😂😂 bit of late morning begging eh

Reactions: 2
If she is pregnant isn’t she always banging on about being a good Catholic and her religion? Having sex outside marriage but she just called a girl a slut on her live ffs 🤣 I can’t cope with what a massive hypocrite she is
She really just talks a load of crap there is always different rules for Bridgey for some reason 🤔

Reactions: 4
When she was first on tik tok I liked her. And what she was doing was about the whole age of marriage was really good. Now she’s let her mask slip and her ugly has really started to show on the outside. Shame really I bet she could have gone somewhere with being an activist. Now no one would take her seriously she’s a 🤡

Sad really how she’s only just got her other kids back, had a lot of missed time with them and now she’s bringing another one into the world….

I’d be suprised if social haven’t been in touch about all this fighting and violence talk on tik tok. Not good really when she smell of the social services came around to take her children the first time it was over DV.

I’d be suprised if social haven’t been in touch about all this fighting and violence talk on tik tok. Not good really when she smell of the social services came around to take her children the first time it was over DV.
And let’s be honest here the criminal boyfriend is likely gonna end up abusive. He was part of an aggravated violent robbery after all.

Reactions: 5
The whole falling out and fighting is all fake, for entertainment purposes and making £££. Just like Chy and Cyd’s was. It’ll be all planned by their management. Whit and Bridgey are literally just working together and are probably friends. She’d only have to show social services this and say it’s part of her job

Reactions: 3
She’s posted their “love story” on Tik Tok with his letter to her from prison I’m sorry but is she 13 years old? This is really giving immature and Tik Tok is full of them, attention seeking idiots who reproduce and make carbon copies of themselves forever and ever. Next generation is fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the fight.. Bridgey was makin fun of bad mom sayin she tapped out after 30 seconds.. I can’t wait to see this drama unfold. I’m not so convinced Bridgey is preggers.. tommys swimmers must be made of steel.. after all the trauma from car crashes and cancer

Did anyone see the fight.. Bridgey was makin fun of bad mom sayin she tapped out after 30 seconds.. I can’t wait to see this drama unfold. I’m not so convinced Bridgey is preggers.. tommys swimmers must be made of steel.. after all the trauma from car crashes and cancer
Yeh it’s a real miracle that a man who has supposedly survived both testicular and prostate cancer has been able to impregnate his missus…

Reactions: 14
And let’s be honest here the criminal boyfriend is likely gonna end up abusive. He was part of an aggravated violent robbery after all.
Sounds like a lovely man to have children with 👀😂 why would you even want him around your children

Reactions: 6