Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a newborn baby’s footprint and date tattooed on his chest he’s defo got kids from a previous relationship

Reactions: 5
He’s got a newborn baby’s footprint and date tattooed on his chest he’s defo got kids from a previous relationship
I bet he's a complete waster of a dad as well, probably refuses to see the kid and claimshis ex won't let him see them

I bet he's a complete waster of a dad as well, probably refuses to see the kid and claimshis ex won't let him see them
Tbf would you let a man convicted of armed robbery see his young kids? I sure as hell wouldn’t. He’s an absolute danger

Tbf would you let a man convicted of armed robbery see his young kids? I sure as hell wouldn’t. He’s an absolute danger
Yet our lovely Bridgey moved him straight in with her three and got knocked up in less than a year (despite two breakups so far…!)

• Sad
Because Bridgey has previously had social involved and her kids removed she’ll have to do a pre birth assessment and possibly another parenting assessment when babas are here. Babies will probably will probably be on a child in need plan or child protection plan bcos of his history

I think it's quite disgusting that a guy straight out of prison is allowed to move into a house with 3 young kids that aren't his!

Reactions: 9
I think it's quite disgusting that a guy straight out of prison is allowed to move into a house with 3 young kids that aren't his!
His crime wasn’t anything to do with children so the risk isn’t great enough to stop him regardless of Bridgey’s previous SS involvement. They’ll be keeping a close eye on them though, esp with the new babies.

Reactions: 6
I understand he's not a child abuser or anything but I just still think its dodgy that she would move a random man into her home, no matter how much she says her kids love him and he's great with them blah blah.

Reactions: 9
I understand he's not a child abuser or anything but I just still think its dodgy that she would move a random man into her home, no matter how much she says her kids love him and he's great with them blah blah.
Oh it totally is dodgy AF and she’s absolutely putting the kids at risk through it because she barely knows the bloke, just doesn’t meet the threshold for SS to step in.

Oh it totally is dodgy AF and she’s absolutely putting the kids at risk through it because she barely knows the bloke, just doesn’t meet the threshold for SS to step in.
Social will get involved if they’re not already still involved because she’s previously had her kids removed. Tbf her 3 kids are probably on child in need plans.
They’ll def do a pre birth assessment and if there’s concerns they’ll put the babies on CIN plans before they’re born and carry out another parenting assessment once they are here. Social don’t play about people like them 😬

Reactions: 3
His crime wasn’t anything to do with children so the risk isn’t great enough to stop him regardless of Bridgey’s previous SS involvement. They’ll be keeping a close eye on them though, esp with the new babies.
There's grades for harm to the general public- Mappa 1etc not sure what Mappa stands for tbh but they are generally investigated when involved with children

Reactions: 2