Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF tons of people have lung cancer and still smoke and live with smokers so I wouldn’t say him and Bridgey smoking is an indicator of whether or not they’re lying. It’s unwise of course and the doctor would tell you to quit but people do stupid tit all the time, that’s why outside every hospital there’s a cloud of smoke and people on home oxygen have to be begged not to smoke on it so they don’t blow themselves up.

The rest of the factors are way more indicators of lying about the cancer, eg the fight and that he’s still in what seems like full energy and fitness mode and the story makes zero sense.
I think it’s the rest of the factors combined with the fact she said he’s previously survived BOTH prostate cancer (pretty much unheard of for someone his age) and testicular cancer - now it’s lung cancer and the story of how he was diagnosed again is just wildly unbelievable. She couldn’t lie straight in bed 😭

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the rest of the factors combined with the fact she said he’s previously survived BOTH prostate cancer (pretty much unheard of for someone his age) and testicular cancer - now it’s lung cancer and the story of how he was diagnosed again is just wildly unbelievable. She couldn’t lie straight in bed 😭
Oh yeah I totally don’t believe them… they just are absolutely the type that are thick enough to carry on smoking even if he had a real lung cancer diagnosis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll bet the traveller girls don’t claim her. She dresses like a bad scruff and attracts negative attention.

The traveller girls I follow on tiktok are immaculately dressed and are amazing cooks. This one looks like she smells of damp clothes and fish.

Reactions: 10
She’s gives out a lot to women over their looks when she looks like that …..

Reactions: 15
She’s said she’s thick and proud tho so that makes her different from everyone she slates online cos you can only call people who have insecurities 😂

Gunna be the most tit fight there both over weight and unfit do it properly or not at all is my way of thinking .Not that I wanna fight as a grown ass women anyway embarrassing .

Reactions: 3
Her whinging about people commenting on her body is killing me. She spends her days slating women’s looks 😂😂 why does she think she is immune when she looks like a busted mattress

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her whinging about people commenting on her body is killing me. She spends her days slating women’s looks 😂😂 why does she think she is immune when she looks like a busted mattress
Like why dish it out constantly if you can't take it? Imagine having the work she has done and still ending up looking built like a brick shithouse lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is really ironic she shouldn’t comment on other peoples looks if she can’t take it herself.

Reactions: 8