Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait is this something to do with what she’s posted a video about I don’t remember his name lol. Also she’s ramping up being refused from the restaurant ffs left it a few days now she’s going for it. They probs seen her name and thought duck that she’s gonna be a problem, anyone has the right to not allow someone into their premises I don’t understand why Bridgey finds herself so accommodating?

Reactions: 1
Wait is this something to do with what she’s posted a video about I don’t remember his name lol. Also she’s ramping up being refused from the restaurant ffs left it a few days now she’s going for it. They probs seen her name and thought duck that she’s gonna be a problem, anyone has the right to not allow someone into their premises I don’t understand why Bridgey finds herself so accommodating?
it’s probably because she turned up to a restaurant dressed like this 😭 also her video of her twerking the caption is “I’m not drunk lads” so let’s be honest she had probably been drinking too and got aggy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
it’s probably because she turned up to a restaurant dressed like this 😭 also her video of her twerking the caption is “I’m not drunk lads” so let’s be honest she had probably been drinking too and got aggy.
What in the melted in the microwave is going on here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I see is Miss Piggy, she’s got absolutely no idea of how to dress for her body shape. Having everything hanging out in a cheap velour dress doesn’t exactly scream class does it ?

Also, is wee man drinking a can of Malibu cooler there? Very alpha male, I’d be terrified of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I was on live today {gypsy queen} she’s been kicked off Spartan same people bridgee is with anyways gypsy speaks bridge on daily Spartans rang bridge before booting gypsy off and said what they was going to do do, so gypsy queen got upset because they told bridge before her cos bridge so tight with Spartans right? Anyways gypsy queen said the fight between bridge and bad mom is a 100 fake cos bridge told her was set up for drama, but gypsy queen was kicked off Spartans for drama but bridges is fake drama so won’t be kicked off

Isn't tracey king with them (who has beef with gypsy queen)
It's a different gypsy queen, the one tracy has beef with is Pashy, the other gypsy queen is an irish traveller called Maggie, shes currently in Turkey getting her teeth done I cant keep up 🙄

Reactions: 1
“Man says being hit by a car at 80mph saved his life”. First off all there’s no way it was 80mph even a clip would be bad. Second, it’s saved his life but still waiting for scan results? Talk about dragging a story on while she’s training for a “fight” thought she could wipe the floor with anyone?! You’d think with his history of cancer they’d hurry the scan results or maybe Bridgey could use her cash to pay a couple hundred for a private scan since they so worried 😬
JUST REALISED THIS WAS FROM MARCH BUT WE HAVENT HEARD OWT HAVE WE 👀

IMG_6976.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Man says being hit by a car at 80mph saved his life”. First off all there’s no way it was 80mph even a clip would be bad. Second, it’s saved his life but still waiting for scan results? Talk about dragging a story on while she’s training for a “fight” thought she could wipe the floor with anyone?! You’d think with his history of cancer they’d hurry the scan results or maybe Bridgey could use her cash to pay a couple hundred for a private scan since they so worried 😬
JUST REALISED THIS WAS FROM MARCH BUT WE HAVENT HEARD OWT HAVE WE 👀

View attachment 2901249
Can’t cope with how bad this lie is. Makes me piss every time I see it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5