Bridgerton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished watching, I loved it! I was surprised as I never watch that kind of thing!! I recognised Daphne straight away from waterloo road and knew she was sally websters daughter but can’t get over how much she looks like her now!!
Can’t wait for the second season!

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why the sex scenes have had people’s heads turned unless their sex life is dead.
Agree, think part of it is while the Duke is extremely handsome hes just not for me, too baby faced, I said previously I actually liked him with his clothes on as I found him more dominant.
For nextfilx they were probably pushing some boundaries but yea compared to say 365days which while it was an awful film had some more risqué scenes for nexflix.

Reactions: 1
I’m enjoying this but I didn’t expect to, I‘m not a particular fan of costume dramas. It looks so beautiful. I have completely missed the classical interpretations of pop songs though, maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention.

Reactions: 2
I was expecting that scene to be worse than it was. I know in the books she gets him drunk but in the show despite what people said it was discussed it wasn't just brushed under the carpet. The whole thing is he didn't say no but he didn't say yes. Ironically people complaining probably don't even realise according to British law a woman can never commit rape. Can only be done with a penis 🙄 I know daft. We teach oh it's all about consent and both sides giving informed consent and the government goes nope I don't think so. Talk about mixed messages 😡
That aside I adore Benedict but what's he playing at with that fake French floosie??? 😂 seen what trouble his brother got into thought I'll do the same

Reactions: 3
I've watched the series 3 times now and have enjoyed it each time. However now all I can see is Sally Webster having orgasms, that leads me to think about her and Kevin and oh Jesus it's just not really what I want to think about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've watched the series 3 times now and have enjoyed it each time. However now all I can see is Sally Webster having orgasms, that leads me to think about her and Kevin and oh Jesus it's just not really what I want to think about.
Focus on the duke more in those scenes 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just read the second book in the series (don’t worry no spoilers!) and enjoyed it so much more than the first one. I find Anthony and his love interests much more interesting than the Duke and Duchess. Any fans of the Viscount are in for a treat, some super hot scenes coming up. 🥵

Did anyone else think Benedict was Bi? When I saw the scenes of him doing art it seemed to hint at experimenting, I know he ends up marrying someone in the 3rd book. However do you think they'll explore this further in the series? Even if he ends up with a woman, it would be fun to see him experimenting behind closed doors with men and women? Especially because there's a few modern twists in it, I wouldn't be surprised if they explored that path further in the future with at least 1 sibling.

Reactions: 9
I can't!! I have tried and tried but he has started to morph into Kevin Webster. Its all just too much for me!
Sally's real life husband Tim (not the fictional Tim) has a new drama coming onto Channel 5 next week, he's a writer though so hopefully that wont push you over the edge too much 🤣

Did anyone else think Benedict was Bi? When I saw the scenes of him doing art it seemed to hint at experimenting, I know he ends up marrying someone in the 3rd book. However do you think they'll explore this further in the series? Even if he ends up with a woman, it would be fun to see him experimenting behind closed doors with men and women? Especially because there's a few modern twists in it, I wouldn't be surprised if they explored that path further in the future with at least 1 sibling.
Yes that's where I thought they were going with it. Id be surprised if a gay storyline doesn't appear at somepoint

Have any of you been following The creation of Bridgerton the musical on Tiktok? Two incredibly talented young girls (only 19 and 22!!!) Have written some brilliant songs for an imagined musical version of the show.

Rége will be on Graham Norton tomorrow night, for all those who appreciate him. I was in the virtual audience tonight.

I thought Benedict was going to get with the chap who he walked in on..I think you're right and it may be explored in another series.

Reactions: 5
Rége will be on Graham Norton tomorrow night, for all those who appreciate him. I was in the virtual audience tonight.

I thought Benedict was going to get with the chap who he walked in on..I think you're right and it may be explored in another series.
Is he in the studio or on zoom

He's in the studio!
Oooo travelling across the world tut tut lol I wonder if they're getting ready to film season 2?
As for Benedict he's not supposed to be bi in the books its just the artist who's gay with that lord, so unlikely to be but I'm not sure whether the actor is so that might have a bit of an impact but they've not really been following the books and going all diverse. I love it