Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I can’t anymore he’s just chatting the most tit now and getting very aggressive
I think a lot of the reason he gets such a small amount of the royalties is not only because he didn’t write the songs but Also he was Sacked from the band and that is why he doesn’t get what John and Terry are getting
Dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ but he has done my nut In recently and that Nikki500000000+++++ 🍆🍆🍆🍆
I think Nikki500000000+++× is in hiding..she not been seen since maybe gone to get a toner for her straw hair 🤷‍♀️ and yes Brian bully's and threatens everyone. Talks about personal stuff. But as soon as someone does it to him he cries like a baby. I bet he was hated in school proper little grass
---
Brian is also listed on a few E17 tracks as being a songwriter so he gets some money but as Tony is the main person he gets more money.

ETA - i dont know where i have seen this information ( where ever i have seen it the account posted screenshots of showing Brian down as a sing writer. I also dont think it was all their songs. Just a few of them)
---
I think your right I do remember him saying something like £500 a year I dunno I can't keep up as all he keep droning on about is he sold 22 million records them it's 30 million he sold. Just him not the band. Because Brians solo career really took off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do wish Brian would get well, get the treatment he needs.

When he is better - people are more likely to believe him and he can concentrate on the real dodgy issues, instead of going off on tangents at Uber drivers and stuff.

I would say to him - get yourself straight, get people to take you seriously.

Just seen this TikTok - says 40 days off the weed, I have to say in this video he looks a lot better, colour in his cheeks, calmer, not ranting.

Wont let me post the video for some reason

I do have everything crossed for him as I do believe some of what he is saying, but sadly because he rants and doesn't make any sense 90% of the time, his real message gets lost and makes him hard to believe.

If he wants justice he needs to get his head straight and then people might listen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think your right I do remember him saying something like £500 a year I dunno I can't keep up as all he keep droning on about is he sold 22 million records them it's 30 million he sold. Just him not the band. Because Brians solo career really took off 🙄
£500 sounds about right. It's not like any of the songs he co-wrote still get radio play.

Reactions: 5
I do wish Brian would get well, get the treatment he needs.

When he is better - people are more likely to believe him and he can concentrate on the real dodgy issues, instead of going off on tangents at Uber drivers and stuff.

I would say to him - get yourself straight, get people to take you seriously.

Just seen this TikTok - says 40 days off the weed, I have to say in this video he looks a lot better, colour in his cheeks, calmer, not ranting.

Wont let me post the video for some reason

I do have everything crossed for him as I do believe some of what he is saying, but sadly because he rants and doesn't make any sense 90% of the time, his real message gets lost and makes him hard to believe.

If he wants justice he needs to get his head straight and then people might listen.
Exactly what he is saying about the industry is true. He could of used his platform to educate people. But the secret recordings of John and Tony did not sit right with me and I've lost all respect for him. If that did happen to Tony then it was Tony's story to tell. John confided to him and Brian recorded it and played it on YouTube. How can anyone trust him and he can't talk about being an advocate of abuse or exposing people. when he releases confidential info. No sympathy at all for him. I will save it for the real victims. He needs to ditch peroxide blonde Nikki50000000+++++ get off social media and get back on his meds. Take some time to reflect on his crappy behaviour
---
£500 sounds about right. It's not like any of the songs he co-wrote still get radio play.
Exactly the only song of east 17 that gets played is at Christmas and Tony wrote that

Reactions: 4

John saying he thinks that whatever happened Tony did it willingly. Either way. Brian is a rat for again releasing private conversations which John never knew were recorded

Also denied it again back in 2021. I think he's currently writing a book ?
I hope Tony does. He looks like a lost soul and he is a grandad now. I know men in particular will be funny about reporting an assault. But it's not for Brian to talk about

Brian has always been off his head, started on weed at a young age, the coke use increased when he dated Westbrook and it has all got so much work. He has so much paranoia from the drug use now.

I have been friends with Terry for years and luckily he has stayed relatively normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just spotted this clip on TikTok with Brian and John having a convo about Tony jumping into a swimming pool naked..

---
I hope Tony does. He looks like a lost soul and he is a grandad now. I know men in particular will be funny about reporting an assault. But it's not for Brian to talk about
Tony must be sick of having to deny anything happened ( presuming this incident didn’t take place) but if it did then yes .. it is not for Brian to be going around shouting about it ( also how does Brian know? Is he saying that Tony told him?) - ( I don’t actually know this information - only what Brian is claiming has happened)

Reactions: 2
Brian has always been off his head, started on weed at a young age, the coke use increased when he dated Westbrook and it has all got so much work. He has so much paranoia from the drug use now.

I have been friends with Terry for years and luckily he has stayed relatively normal!
I also thought he took coke. He denied it and so did westbrook. Both are known to be liars. He is a paranoid mess. John and Terry were always just in the background and both just seem to of got on with their lives. Tony seemed troubled from the start and just took himself off. And Brian always looked like he wanted fame and is stuck in the past
---
Just spotted this clip on TikTok with Brian and John having a convo about Tony jumping into a swimming pool naked..

---

Tony must be sick of having to deny anything happened ( presuming this incident didn’t take place) but if it did then yes .. it is not for Brian to be going around shouting about it ( also how does Brian know? Is he saying that Tony told him?) - ( I don’t actually know this information - only what Brian is claiming has happened)
It's the same clip of conversation that does not prove anything at all. So apparently in a group conversation of East 17 someone said someone in the group was raped by Tom Watkins Tony broke down and rest were upset and Tony has been outed. If anyone here knows what Brian said please correct me. As Brian has changed his story so many times. Now we know this does happen in the industry. But Brian keeps going on about releasing this tape. But this tape just don't prove anything. John states no rape happened and if anything did happen then he assumed Tony was willing. If anything did happen to Tony then this is awful he is a victim and Brian playing on that.
Also Brian going on about DNA in the pool when he sleeps with Nikki5000000+++++ just mind boggling what tit Brian spouts

Last edited:
He Needs Medical Help, not only for his Mental Health but his Hip
He won’t have it though because the paranoia is telling him people are out to kill him and he thinks Nurse Ratchet is waiting, in Reality she’s at home with him it’s Sad 😞

He Needs Medical Help, not only for his Mental Health but his Hip
He won’t have it though because the paranoia is telling him people are out to kill him and he thinks Nurse Ratchet is waiting, in Reality she’s at home with him it’s Sad 😞
I know his hip is infected. His Mental health is spiralling and Nikki500000+++ only shows her face when it's payday to show she is around. She needs to disconnect his Internet and maybe take him on a spa day. Get him out that flat

• Sad
I know his hip is infected. His Mental health is spiralling and Nikki500000+++ only shows her face when it's payday to show she is around. She needs to disconnect his Internet and maybe take him on a spa day. Get him out that flat
How long has his hip been infected? 😵

Reactions: 3
How long has his hip been infected? 😵
I think it's an injury from the car accident. Looks like a pin is sticking out and has got infected. He went to drs and kicked off abusing staff at desk. Nikki5000++++ does nothing as his carer it's down to her to get him to a drs. Whenever he films these things drs. Dole office he on his own. I will see if I can find the video
---

Warning ⚠ shows infected wound

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Brian at drs abusing staff and then blames everyone else for his misfortune
---

Brian at the job centre and again on his own no Nilki50000++ to be seen anywhere

• Wow
  • Sad
😮 wow 😮 I watched them and Also some recent ( not live edited) videos on his channel
He Needs to Be Sectioned
Coming off weed has made him worse, This is going to end badly if he doesn’t get Help soon 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 7
😮 wow 😮 I watched them and Also some recent ( not live edited) videos on his channel
He Needs to Be Sectioned
Coming off weed has made him worse, This is going to end badly if he doesn’t get Help soon 😞😞
I know its sad. And nobody doing anything I do know a few channels on YouTube have reported him as they have shown letters of reply from social services as they were concerned he is a danger to himself and others. But he has a carer who don't give a tit. No family seem to either and he is still blasting tony and John all over YouTube I hope they report him and then maybe he can get some help

Reactions: 2
That Video of him in the Doctors shows how Crap 💩 the uk/ London has become
I left in 2008, from south London and that kinda behaviour then he would of been arrested and sectioned, His Doctors are obviously very aware of his meltdowns after this in the surgery Why haven’t they sectioned him!!
He will either get himself arrested or start Ranting around the wrong person one day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it's an injury from the car accident. Looks like a pin is sticking out and has got infected. He went to drs and kicked off abusing staff at desk. Nikki5000++++ does nothing as his carer it's down to her to get him to a drs. Whenever he films these things drs. Dole office he on his own. I will see if I can find the video
---

Warning ⚠ shows infected wound
Of course I was eating my dinner when I saw this.