Brian Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-also, Kokomonroe , its amazing you went through what you went through, came out with awful damage and yet denounce people behaving like B.H.
I admire you and folks like you
---
I also thought he took coke. He denied it and so did westbrook. Both are known to be liars. He is a paranoid mess. John and Terry were always just in the background and both just seem to of got on with their lives. Tony seemed troubled from the start and just took himself off. And Brian always looked like he wanted fame and is stuck in the past
---

It's the same clip of conversation that does not prove anything at all. So apparently in a group conversation of East 17 someone said someone in the group was raped by Tom Watkins Tony broke down and rest were upset and Tony has been outed. If anyone here knows what Brian said please correct me. As Brian has changed his story so many times. Now we know this does happen in the industry. But Brian keeps going on about releasing this tape. But this tape just don't prove anything. John states no rape happened and if anything did happen then he assumed Tony was willing. If anything did happen to Tony then this is awful he is a victim and Brian playing on that.
Also Brian going on about DNA in the pool when he sleeps with Nikki5000000+++++ just mind boggling what tit Brian spouts
from what little I heard Daniella was so into the coke that weed and party pills enthusiast Brian was taken aback and swore off coke
think a few stories are merging there (Brian does edit everything)
Brians biggest pieces of evidence are - In a business meeting the guys took a vote on replacing their management team and remembering Watkins encouraged the guys to boot Brian for the drug endorsement, it was 3 to 1 with Tony wanting to stay with Watkins team and knowing that Watkins signed him for his writing so this would probably also mean his creative input would plummet as the Brian wanted to make everything R&B and at that time had the others on his side. Im sure that Brian threw every vile insult you can think of out there about Watkins and he claims that Tony cried about being outvoted

Brian now claims that this convinced him that S.A. happened to Mortimer, absolute nonsense, he claims he 'carried this burden for 30 years' but this is a guy with zero ability to shut his mouth,an email screenshot is in other comments here with him in 2013 admitting he was trying to cook up a theory about Watkins and mortimer cause he was annoyed mortimer was ghosting him- this is when Mortimer was doing a solo album so Brian was probably desperate for a cameo.

second piece... Brian has taken a john account as bolstering his story when its pretty silly but would counter it if anything -
at Watkins Mansion there was a big pool , the guys had no swimmers on, Tony stripped off and jumped in, the others did not, John and Brian agree that they are too "Ghetto" to skinny dip near any men but i think the point John was trying to get through to Brian is, Tony was not actually acting like a trauma victim around Watkins, far from it..John speculates that 'if anything happened' it would have been consensual

Brians brain regards this as a home run, he has made John admit it because Brian at the core of all this is pretty mega homophobic- being secretly bisexual (a huge stretch by Hendy but probably placating volatile ferret Brian) has nothing in common with being raped by a man

Brian being the great guy that he is recorded the conversation without the legal 2 party consent requirement and has chopped up and republished bits of it.

RE Nikki, man would I love to figure out her exact motivation.
was she trying to get paid to shut up when she was with Danny Dyer ?
in the comments of the 2019 article about their affair is someone saying (at the time, 5 years ago) that their legal firm was going nuts with Nikki and Brian constantly pestering them with nonsense legal matters- what was her interest in Brian then?

she is gonna be in trouble eventually as he has (I think 100% hit rate?) turned on every known girlfriend and wife he has had and not in small fashion, they are all bastards apparently and all out to get him and sabotaged him etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
-also, Kokomonroe , its amazing you went through what you went through, came out with awful damage and yet denounce people behaving like B.H.
I admire you and folks like you
---

from what little I heard Daniella was so into the coke that weed and party pills enthusiast Brian was taken aback and swore off coke
think a few stories are merging there (Brian does edit everything)
Brians biggest pieces of evidence are - In a business meeting the guys took a vote on replacing their management team and remembering Watkins encouraged the guys to boot Brian for the drug endorsement, it was 3 to 1 with Tony wanting to stay with Watkins team and knowing that Watkins signed him for his writing so this would probably also mean his creative input would plummet as the Brian wanted to make everything R&B and at that time had the others on his side. Im sure that Brian threw every vile insult you can think of out there about Watkins and he claims that Tony cried about being outvoted

Brian now claims that this convinced him that S.A. happened to Mortimer, absolute nonsense, he claims he 'carried this burden for 30 years' but this is a guy with zero ability to shut his mouth,an email screenshot is in other comments here with him in 2013 admitting he was trying to cook up a theory about Watkins and mortimer cause he was annoyed mortimer was ghosting him- this is when Mortimer was doing a solo album so Brian was probably desperate for a cameo.

second piece... Brian has taken a john account as bolstering his story when its pretty silly but would counter it if anything -
at Watkins Mansion there was a big pool , the guys had no swimmers on, Tony stripped off and jumped in, the others did not, John and Brian agree that they are too "Ghetto" to skinny dip near any men but i think the point John was trying to get through to Brian is, Tony was not actually acting like a trauma victim around Watkins, far from it..John speculates that 'if anything happened' it would have been consensual

Brians brain regards this as a home run, he has made John admit it because Brian at the core of all this is pretty mega homophobic- being secretly bisexual (a huge stretch by Hendy but probably placating volatile ferret Brian) has nothing in common with being raped by a man

Brian being the great guy that he is recorded the conversation without the legal 2 party consent requirement and has chopped up and republished bits of it.

RE Nikki, man would I love to figure out her exact motivation.
was she trying to get paid to shut up when she was with Danny Dyer ?
in the comments of the 2019 article about their affair is someone saying (at the time, 5 years ago) that their legal firm was going nuts with Nikki and Brian constantly pestering them with nonsense legal matters- what was her interest in Brian then?

she is gonna be in trouble eventually as he has (I think 100% hit rate?) turned on every known girlfriend and wife he has had and not in small fashion, they are all bastards apparently and all out to get him and sabotaged him etc
Thank you for your kind words and I have spent my adult life speaking the truth and Advocating for others. People of sexual abuse have the right to annomity and what Brian did to Tony was disgusting and cruel. Only Tony knows the truth and its his story to tell. Brian has no solid evidence and everything you have said is true from what I have read also. Nikki lee is a clout chaser since she was young, nobody wants her I think in her head she thought Danny Dyer would leave Jo and be with her. She knew he was with Jo and they had a family. Trash girl and needs to be put in the bin. Brian was someone so I think for her he will do
---
Seems someone on YouTube is blaming us tattlers for bringing untruths. I don't remember reading here that Brian was breeding dogs? Those poor dogs are shut outside in a kennel with a TV πŸ™„πŸ™„ and never walked. Dog tit everywhere living in poor conditions. But because he put a TV in there and heaters Brian thinks that is ok. Nikki could walk the dogs but she don't. She only makes an appearance when the heat is on as she will loose her careers allowance.
---

Dopey fans sending Brian stuff from amazon. He has had food vouchers and now poor nieve girl has sent him 2 heaters. He is getting more money than most of us. His rent ect being paid. He on hight rate pip Nikki getting careers allowance and people sending him gifts 🀬🀬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah the Brian dog rumour was banging all about YT !
pretty rich coming from that lot, Brians whole schtick is having one form of employment/hobby which is baseless internet gossip!
Why does someone not wanting to get puppies (especially when they shouldn't be able to afford extra dogs) not desex the pet?

in this weeks events, Brians Website has closed down (accessible but message that its closed) www.brianharveyofficial.com - wonder if perhaps anything he has said could be a little bit unfounded!

Yeah gotta wonder what kind of person has the time to tune into his rants but the dosh to be sending him of all people appliances and not folks in truly dire circumstances. most folks don't have the option to have a shave and go play a club for a couple of thousand quid or actually have *never* used Uber Eats cause its a total of 4X what they would spend on a meal
Maybe he should get a job at a call centre!

hold up... there is a TV in the kennel ? thats slightly more silly than I took him for (by a millimetre)

obviously Brians celebrity Bridges are smouldering ashes if not cooled off carbon dust by now but I heard one of the ones I thought he left alone was now done too cause he mocked singer Gabrielle's eye problem and her wanting to cover it up ? he truly has nothing productive to do with his time

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah the Brian dog rumour was banging all about YT !
pretty rich coming from that lot, Brians whole schtick is having one form of employment/hobby which is baseless internet gossip!
Why does someone not wanting to get puppies (especially when they shouldn't be able to afford extra dogs) not desex the pet?

in this weeks events, Brians Website has closed down (accessible but message that its closed) www.brianharveyofficial.com - wonder if perhaps anything he has said could be a little bit unfounded!

Yeah gotta wonder what kind of person has the time to tune into his rants but the dosh to be sending him of all people appliances and not folks in truly dire circumstances. most folks don't have the option to have a shave and go play a club for a couple of thousand quid or actually have *never* used Uber Eats cause its a total of 4X what they would spend on a meal
Maybe he should get a job at a call centre!

hold up... there is a TV in the kennel ? thats slightly more silly than I took him for (by a millimetre)

obviously Brians celebrity Bridges are smouldering ashes if not cooled off carbon dust by now but I heard one of the ones I thought he left alone was now done too cause he mocked singer Gabrielle's eye problem and her wanting to cover it up ? he truly has nothing productive to do with his time
There was a video put up by another channel about the incident in 1998 where the young 13 year old girl went to see Brian but was assaulted along the way. This was quickly taken down and then a day or 2 after his website is closed. I think he has the hearing with Clarion his housing association coming up which is why he is so quiet? And yes the dogs have a TV and heaters. But they are never walked as Brian thinks he is a super celebrity and will be mobbed by fans if he takes the dogs for a walk. Apparently him and Nikki 50000+++ get recognised so can't walk the dogs.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/court-told-of-girl-s-taxi-rape-1162371.html
---
And as for Gabrielle she is touring next year. I heard from a YouTuber that Brian had mocked her over her eyepatch as she has a lazy eye. And after falling put with the rest of the band. Brian has no clout and nobody will work with him

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Some comments on a YouTube video stating how others believe Nikki 500000+++ is controlling Brians social media
But wait!!! @kokomonroe It was Myself and You that Coined her Nikki500000++++ LMFAO
And you Super Sleuthed that she was controlling everything, a good while back πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
About YouTube information, Tattle news Express and exposure Nikki500000+++++ Lol πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But wait!!! @kokomonroe It was Myself and You that Coined her Nikki500000++++ LMFAO
And you Super Sleuthed that she was controlling everything, a good while back πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
About YouTube information, Tattle news Express and exposure Nikki500000+++++ Lol πŸ˜‚
I do remember yes I think the name was very fitting 😍 suited her to a T and yes finally people are realising what a c@nt she really is. Everytime I see Nikki500000++++++ I laugh my head off same as when I see muller corner πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Some comments on a YouTube video stating how others believe Nikki 500000+++ is controlling Brians social media
she seems to be doing it 24/7 and has curated a few hangers on to assist with doxxing and inboxing people
that would fit with being obsessed with fame, thinking its some productive activity to massage peoples opinion of B.H. instead of the harder work of getting him to a psych hospital before his legal liability ends with him on the street or in jail

Why does he feel the need to record this whole thing? It's an Uber Eats delivery, for duck's sake.
he records everything of everyone because he doesn't realise when he makes himself look bad and has stated he listens to all these recordings years later and finds *hidden meanings* that lead him on some of his paranoid crusades.
also it lets him edit things out of context and then slag people off using that.
I think its what he did recently with John Hendy, Hendy joked and humoured him about his "secretly Gay tony" stuff in order to (I think) talk him down from saying that Tony was sexually assaulted and see if he could save Brian from getting charged for wasting police time - Brian treated the private phone call as public.

it would be very karmic/deserved/just if somebody had a recording of Brian talking about people behind their backs, making off colour jokes that he didn't mean and all the stuff we do when we are relaxed with friends who know when we arent serious and the recording just went public *everywhere*

Brian is taking memes about the industry despite having had a very good run himself (lucrative, profitable, got to do collabs later due to his fame) and his bandmates doing alright too and he is adding BS to the story.

people might be jaded about the music industry but Brian is not the source to give any reliable information.
With him its a safer bet that X,Y,Z DIDNT happen and thats where you should bet your money if you want to clean up
---
Nikki 5000000++++++
did you see the video she did as a tribute to Anna Nicole Smith who she said is her idol ? tells a bit more about her values and amount of sense and maybe that she had such a terrible homelife she never had a chance

he records everything of everyone because he doesn't realise when he makes himself look bad and has stated he listens to all these recordings years later and finds *hidden meanings* that lead him on some of his paranoid crusades.
also it lets him edit things out of context and then slag people off using that.
I think its what he did recently with John Hendy, Hendy joked and humoured him about his "secretly Gay tony" stuff in order to (I think) talk him down from saying that Tony was sexually assaulted and see if he could save Brian from getting charged for wasting police time - Brian treated the private phone call as public.

it would be very karmic/deserved/just if somebody had a recording of Brian talking about people behind their backs, making off colour jokes that he didn't mean and all the stuff we do when we are relaxed with friends who know when we arent serious and the recording just went public *everywhere*

Brian is taking memes about the industry despite having had a very good run himself (lucrative, profitable, got to do collabs later due to his fame) and his bandmates doing alright too and he is adding BS to the story.

people might be jaded about the music industry but Brian is not the source to give any reliable information.
With him its a safer bet that X,Y,Z DIDNT happen and thats where you should bet your money if you want to clean up
---

did you see the video she did as a tribute to Anna Nicole Smith who she said is her idol ? tells a bit more about her values and amount of sense and maybe that she had such a terrible homelife she never had a chance
I have not watched anything Nikki 50000++++ has uploaded. She goads Brian. He there ranting away and instead of diffusing the situation she throws something in which angers him. It's controlled and abusive she was is doing. I've no sympathy for her or the abuse she gets at all

• Heart
she was present when he verbally abused the Uber Eats guy for an eternity so yeah, she demonstrably doesn't diffuse his problems or provide the peace, solace and push to further maturity the best of us get from our decent other halves

Reactions: 2
she was present when he verbally abused the Uber Eats guy for an eternity so yeah, she demonstrably doesn't diffuse his problems or provide the peace, solace and push to further maturity the best of us get from our decent other halves
She is also his registered carer. His house is dirty and so is he. Spending Β£45 a day on take aways as he ripped his own kitchen out. There is a air fryer and microwave. Why is she not providing basic meals for him?

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, you haven't seen my house :D

The sad thing about Brian is, having seen the odd clip he puts up of him singing, he still has a good voice. There's no reason why he shouldn't still have the odd vocal feature on a track these days.

I really liked the track "Loving You" that he did with Wyclef, when Wyclef was still really big. Then he had the entry for the UK Eurovision choice back in 2007 called "I Can", written by Conner Reeves - a really good song, but Brian wasn't quite on form vocally on the live show.

I don't know if Brian had trauma early in his life, but by duck, that tit can really hit you hard the older you get. Plus Tom Watkins was an absolute bastard and who knows the full truth of what went on with East 17 and other members - but if you're a sensitive soul, things will affect you more. But then again, in a lot of the videos we see Brian posting, he's lashing out at people for no reason, like the poor guy who was delivering his Uber Eats order. It's getting harder and harder to have sympathy for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Us Tattlers being named again. Nikki 50000 +++++ is apparently denying it is her in the magazine article and someone used her pictures 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 this is what Brians fans are now saying. No I believe Nikki 500000++++ is embarrassed by her story and is back peddling

Attachments

• Haha
Pretty rich!

In her own YT channel she has videos like this where she interviews creeps, talks about dedicated orgy areas, chains and dungeons and goes all misty eyed talking about the wonderful memories she has of such things
She idolizes Anna-Nicole Smith, she is on other channels advertising to reassure punters that no matter how depraved and complicated their roleplay scenario is, she and the girls at the establishment will make sure it happens.

Then you have Brian talking on his stream about putting wigs on, who wears wigs normally etc and she says that SHE wears wigs and he says yeah "but you're a hooker"

She has put in 15+ years of promotion to get people to believe she is the most versatile sex enthusiast and sex worker in London and now is pumping the brakes.

I reckon statistically speaking someone who knows her very well might happen across here soon and give backup and context.

Wonder if she admits to the Danny Dyer thing or not
---
bleeping hell, you haven't seen my house :D

The sad thing about Brian is, having seen the odd clip he puts up of him singing, he still has a good voice. There's no reason why he shouldn't still have the odd vocal feature on a track these days.

I really liked the track "Loving You" that he did with Wyclef, when Wyclef was still really big. Then he had the entry for the UK Eurovision choice back in 2007 called "I Can", written by Conner Reeves - a really good song, but Brian wasn't quite on form vocally on the live show.

I don't know if Brian had trauma early in his life, but by duck, that tit can really hit you hard the older you get. Plus Tom Watkins was an absolute bastard and who knows the full truth of what went on with East 17 and other members - but if you're a sensitive soul, things will affect you more. But then again, in a lot of the videos we see Brian posting, he's lashing out at people for no reason, like the poor guy who was delivering his Uber Eats order. It's getting harder and harder to have sympathy for him.
I thought the True Steppers track was catchy as hell too.

With Watkins - seems 90 percent comes from Brian and his associates.
Have the Bros guys, Pet Shop boys or others ever put the boot in ?

My sources just said he was a camp gay man who was sensible and knew when someone in group was a wildcard or didn't pull their weight and he would straight up go at them for it because that's the effective management way to operate - the opportunities given to a few were of course something those who *didn't* get signed highly envied.

Even Gary Barlow stops being "Nice" when put into a management context. He would get irked on the reality shows where they sign talented singers cause he couldn't abide people who were just a great voice and hadn't honed stage presence, ability to adapt on the fly to changes to circumstances, some degree of other musical flair.

If anyone can be forthcoming about Watkins actually being nasty beyond the normal gay jokes I'm all ears

Last edited:
Pretty rich!

In her own YT channel she has videos like this where she interviews creeps, talks about dedicated orgy areas, chains and dungeons and goes all misty eyed talking about the wonderful memories she has of such things
She idolizes Anna-Nicole Smith, she is on other channels advertising to reassure punters that no matter how depraved and complicated their roleplay scenario is, she and the girls at the establishment will make sure it happens.

Then you have Brian talking on his stream about putting wigs on, who wears wigs normally etc and she says that SHE wears wigs and he says yeah "but you're a hooker"

She has put in 15+ years of promotion to get people to believe she is the most versatile sex enthusiast and sex worker in London and now is pumping the brakes.

I reckon statistically speaking someone who knows her very well might happen across here soon and give backup and context.

Wonder if she admits to the Danny Dyer thing or not
---

I thought the True Steppers track was catchy as hell too.

With Watkins - seems 90 percent comes from Brian and his associates.
Have the Bros guys, Pet Shop boys or others ever put the boot in ?

My sources just said he was a camp gay man who was sensible and knew when someone in group was a wildcard or didn't pull their weight and he would straight up go at them for it because that's the effective management way to operate - the opportunities given to a few were of course something those who *didn't* get signed highly envied.

Even Gary Barlow stops being "Nice" when put into a management context. He would get irked on the reality shows where they sign talented singers cause he couldn't abide people who were just a great voice and hadn't honed stage presence, ability to adapt on the fly to changes to circumstances, some degree of other musical flair.

If anyone can be forthcoming about Watkins actually being nasty beyond the normal gay jokes I'm all ears
I have nothing against Anna Nicole Smith and a friend of a friend in burbank california used to read for her and I've heard lovely things about her. She was known as the poor man's version on Marilyn Monroe. Either way Marilyn and Anna wouldn't even entertain the likes of Nikki 50000++++ she is vile. Encourages Brians bullying tactics. Claims carers allowance while swanning off to spa days without Brian plus people saying they sent stuff to his p.o box and he never received it. Now his address is out there people just send it to him. Even his ebay is in her name. Where is Brians daughter? His mum? Why is nobody stepping in?? And again good point why has nobody come out about the manager just Brian?? I'm too young for Bros and Pet shop boys but I know off them. Tom managed them? And apart from Brian only he had a story about Tom. Nikki 50000++++ is a brass end of. She should just own it. We all know what she is. Brian is being manipulated by her and he so delusional he can't see it

Teigan does her own thing, this is from her Tiktok, just a quick reference to who her parents are (remembering Brian was jailed for harassment of the Mum and young daughter in early 2000s) and the rest of the content is just usual influencer style fluff.

Never heard of her being seen round his place or in public with him despite that he does stuff with his brother and last I checked still with his Dad as well.

Just another example of something Brian could be doing with his life.

Nikki was hanging around when Brian was in a relationship with his last (6 or 7 year) GF Joanne and can now observe that he has a 100 percent rate of vilifying every ex girlfriend and his former wife, not just lightly but saying they tried to rob him, kill him or set him up for the government - so astonishingly clear he needs medication but not worth the risk to her that in a more sober state, she might lose the celebrity boyfriend

She claims she is now legally challenging the 5000 story and that it was mistaken identity, she is also scrubbing as many YT videos where she sells brothel services like exotic fantasy fulfillment because she wants to assert she was never an "Escort"

Good luck to her with that one !

• Heart
Teigan does her own thing, this is from her Tiktok, just a quick reference to who her parents are (remembering Brian was jailed for harassment of the Mum and young daughter in early 2000s) and the rest of the content is just usual influencer style fluff.

Never heard of her being seen round his place or in public with him despite that he does stuff with his brother and last I checked still with his Dad as well.

Just another example of something Brian could be doing with his life.

Nikki was hanging around when Brian was in a relationship with his last (6 or 7 year) GF Joanne and can now observe that he has a 100 percent rate of vilifying every ex girlfriend and his former wife, not just lightly but saying they tried to rob him, kill him or set him up for the government - so astonishingly clear he needs medication but not worth the risk to her that in a more sober state, she might lose the celebrity boyfriend

She claims she is now legally challenging the 5000 story and that it was mistaken identity, she is also scrubbing as many YT videos where she sells brothel services like exotic fantasy fulfillment because she wants to assert she was never an "Escort"

Good luck to her with that one !
So the original phone hacking was Natasha his wife hence why she got the pay out. He now claims that Natasha Dad is a freemason and sent him up. He never mentions his daughter at all. Nikki 50000++++ men is only now calling out a magazine which was published 2010?? As you said good luck with that as only now she is deciding that oh that was not a good idea to do the article. I have heard from a few people her taking comments and videos down off of YouTube. I refuse to watch anything she does on there as I am not giving her a like. She constantly removed my comments and following from Brians website. But she has thousands more followers than him?? I read a few people had reported her to hmrc so maybe that is why she is busy scrubbing the Internet. Her selling herself plus all Brians stuff on ebay will effect his benefits. Tiegan looks like her mum. And I wish her well ❀

• Heart