Brian Gardiner & Yvonne Connors

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant get over the state of them. The big weird alien head on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone send a link to his account.
The only one for him I can see on TikTok is old

So I don’t know if he has a new user name etc

Reactions: 1
I cant get over the state of them. The big weird alien head on him.
The karaoke song and him thinking he is robbie Williams or something. Maybe he will go viral and Simon Cowell will see it and sign him up 🤣🤣 he hasn't a note in that alien head of his

• Haha
No sight of them since the holiers are over. Are the living in the car or what 😂
There’s voice notes going around about him that he definitely is and him saying ‘ you’re alright you can stay in Tina’s ‘. So I definitely believe they’re living in the car

Reactions: 3
There’s voice notes going around about him that he definitely is and him saying ‘ you’re alright you can stay in Tina’s ‘. So I definitely believe they’re living in the car
Oh yea I actually seen that , you would think he would have had something lined up knowing the house was sold

The house is being gutted as we speak!
---
Bye bye glitter walls! I’d say the place reeks of cigs

Reactions: 4
So they are back in Spain again. Second holiday of the year seen in Benidorm last night

Reactions: 2
What the hell is going on with these two??? Seen them away today and her with her new teeth🤪🤪🤪 then loads about Hassan and some daughter. Someone fill me us all in? I thought him and Yvonne only had boys together. Am I missing something?

What the hell is going on with these two??? Seen them away today and her with her new teeth🤪🤪🤪 then loads about Hassan and some daughter. Someone fill me us all in? I thought him and Yvonne only had boys together. Am I missing something?
So he sold the house and is living in the car an hotels in between 🙈 they went to lanzarote last month and are now in Costa blanca. She got her horse teeth they look awful 😂😂 as for hassan he’s a pedalo. Apparently her mod called Chloe is his daughter from another relationship and he was live the other night saying he was now actually in a relationship with Chloe that’s meant to be his daughter. Weird tit she was calling him daddy n all and he said it was his daughter 🤢🤮

• Wow
Lovely advertisement for the perfect smiles 😁
Stop the bleeping lights is that actually her for real or a joke 🤣 🤣 🤣
---
So he sold the house and is living in the car an hotels in between 🙈 they went to lanzarote last month and are now in Costa blanca. She got her horse teeth they look awful 😂😂 as for hassan he’s a pedalo. Apparently her mod called Chloe is his daughter from another relationship and he was live the other night saying he was now actually in a relationship with Chloe that’s meant to be his daughter. Weird tit she was calling him daddy n all and he said it was his daughter 🤢🤮
That hassan is a piece of dirt. Is he still with Ur one Natalie? Is this Chloe one his bio daughter? Fucked up isn't the word.

Stop the bleeping lights is that actually her for real or a joke 🤣 🤣 🤣
---

That hassan is a piece of dirt. Is he still with Ur one Natalie? Is this Chloe one his bio daughter? Fucked up isn't the word.
he’s a pedalo. He’s not with nat anymore. From what I heard he is her da but the other day him and Chloe all over the live saying they are in a relationship together when he’s meant to be her father! Vile

he’s a pedalo. He’s not with nat anymore. From what I heard he is her da but the other day him and Chloe all over the live saying they are in a relationship together when he’s meant to be her father! Vile
Scum absolute dirt. I see they are away in Spain again . They will never get a place

Reactions: 2