Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, changing your baby's nappy for an ad. How is this even allowed by Pampers. I know you see nothing but has the child any privacy?? And Brian, throw on a bit of concealer or something. You look like the walking dead.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Pampers weren't the nappy of choice a few weeks ago when he left the house without the baby bag and went into aldi or lidl for nappies :LOL:
I wish this country would take their finger out and start protecting these kids, Its not fair on them, imagine every day of your life being filmed and shown to thousands of people without your consent

Reactions: 7
Imagine a creche putting up that content, they would be pulled over hot coals and slammed (and rightly so we don’t do child protection training for nothing) it shouldn’t be ok because the parents put it on a public platform.

Reactions: 8
Imagine a creche putting up that content, they would be pulled over hot coals and slammed (and rightly so we don’t do child protection training for nothing) it shouldn’t be ok because the parents put it on a public platform.
It's a disgrace but if any journalist wrote about it Brian and Arthur would call them a troll.

Someone needs to stand up for that child.

Reactions: 5
The internet is forever and now thanks to her parents there's a picture of her getting her nappy changed out for the world to see forever,all just to line their pockets..Pampers approving it are even worse.

Reactions: 6
To side step from the unacceptable exposure of a bonnie little girl’s innocence for a moment… I just can’t get my head around this…. These two are joined at the hip! Far more than Brian and his husband? Yes, she done a wonderful thing but thankfully the world is full of wonderful surrogates. There is just something not sitting right with me here? And I think it’s more on Aoife’s side than Arthur’s

Attachments

The pampers ad is strange. They're clearly just capitalising on the 2 dad things, when in fact it's women who do the majority of nappy changes. Could they not have got a female celebrity 🤔

Other than that podcast does Brian have any stable work?

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s just a really good friend of Arthur’s now. Maybe he has the manners to actually really appreciate what she did for them. I dunno.

Reactions: 3
I'm still waiting for the next "we're pregnant" announcement.
Maybe she’s just a really good friend of Arthur’s now. Maybe he has the manners to actually really appreciate what she did for them. I dunno.

Reactions: 5
Ye are welcome😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
That baby only ever sees her parents behind her through the phone lense.

Reactions: 4
The pampers ad is strange. They're clearly just capitalising on the 2 dad things, when in fact it's women who do the majority of nappy changes. Could they not have got a female celebrity 🤔

Maybe its nice to show not all family's have a “mom” . I like the fact they didn't go down the traditional “mom” route for once . Maybe because i was raised by my Dad and when my bestfriend died her husband had to take on nappy changing role full time!! I personally dont see nappy changing as a woman's job im glad pampers don't either.

Why does it need to be female? I think it’s important to show that Dads are just as capable of buying & changing nappies too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.