Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely agree Dads should be represented too. It basically falls to whoever is there at the time a nappy needs changing. I just never understand why anyone buys Pampers when they're literally 5 times the price of other brands.

Reactions: 2
The pampers ad is strange. They're clearly just capitalising on the 2 dad things, when in fact it's women who do the majority of nappy changes. Could they not have got a female celebrity 🤔

Other than that podcast does Brian have any stable work?
Or the other question could be is Brian even stable 🤣

• Haha
Ye are welcome😂😂
Ffs I haven’t had my dinner yet and that thrusting has put me right off. That jacket is horrible and too small on Orfur but it does suit and fit the stylist much better which I think has annoyed him lol. Brian probably bored at home but I’m sure there’s a catch up with Pipsy imminent.
These two thrilled if there’s another year of DWTS, thinking their Jan & Feb is sewn up but I would pmsl if Julian decided to come back.
Also Orthur I’m not sure there is a need to film at the church. Could you leave the phone in the car for once?

• Haha
What I can’t understand if pampers gave ok for their ad number 1 changing a baby for ad is shocking then number 2 state of Brian in the ad

Reactions: 1
Long haired arse hole uploading stories from the church lads is nothing sacred to this gobshite

Reactions: 11
I know churches are public places but there’s also a certain amount of respect that needs to be shown to the building. Like many places in society.

Reactions: 7
Ffs I haven’t had my dinner yet and that thrusting has put me right off. That jacket is horrible and too small on Orfur but it does suit and fit the stylist much better which I think has annoyed him lol. Brian probably bored at home but I’m sure there’s a catch up with Pipsy imminent.
These two thrilled if there’s another year of DWTS, thinking their Jan & Feb is sewn up but I would pmsl if Julian decided to come back.
Also Orthur I’m not sure there is a need to film at the church. Could you leave the phone in the car for once?
The shop the jacket is from is a shop for women's clothes. So it definitely looks better on the sylist! The same shop in Cork gifted Aoife a load of dresses around the time of the baby shower circus.

As for filming in the church at Brian's mum's anniversary mass, where is the respect? I'm not a big mass-goer but I am cringing at his behaviour. I wonder what Brian's dad thought. Maybe he sat well away from them! 🫣

Last edited:
As for filming in the church at Brian's mum's anniversary mass, where is the respect? I'm not a big mass-goer but I am cringing at his behaviour. I wonder what Brian's dad thought. Maybe he sat well away from them! 🫣
total disrespect. I doubt anyone in the church outside of the family were impressed by him filming inside. The snippets I’ve seen of Brian’s Dad on camera, his expressions always remind me of my Grandad & if he’s anything like him there’s a lot of eye rolling & muttering under his breath 😆

Ye are welcome😂😂
FFS! What a terrible day to have eyes! Hate this fools dancing with an unprecedented passion! 🤢 He is a 40 year old man not a 14 year old girl! (Apologies for offending 14 y.o girls…. I’ve never actually seen one dancing so badly as he does)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Blake…between Orthur’s loud talking and non stop cackling laugh and then Brian with his fake put on contrived accent…it’s a lot to put up with.

Orthur peddling yet another painful looking arm dance at the studio this morning…should he not be actually working and rehearsing? Shouldn’t he practise that slide to the desk that he makes a pigs ear out of every Sunday. Or is he just waiting around for Jennifer Rock to arrive. It’s a great life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.