Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lads are definitely due a spa break? It’s long time since they promoted a hotel. 💆‍♀️ wonder will they do Center Parcs???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arthur had over 100 grid posts up of a baby that’s only been alive about 160 days. That’s not to mention his stories and Brian’s page. It’s actually disgusting. When will something be done about children’s privacy on line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Without Blake they'd have nothing to post so she's going to be seen until she's old enough to not want to be seen. I suppose while there are the likes of us watching it's never going to stop.

Reactions: 4
Why can't Brian just go up to the bedroom to go 'working'? Why do they always have to go traipsing around Dublin looking for coffee shops when he needs free time.

Reactions: 2
Jees Orthur okay, we get it, you’re in Dun Laoighre for a walk, what’s with the 50 stories of basically the same thing. Brian must have banned them from coming home for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if it is just me but…Arthur in those round neck jumpers with the bare neck and nothing underneath gives me the complete ICK

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor child is really earning her keep. Brian looks dreadful in that ad. And while I'm here Aoifes makeup not doing anything for her in her story.

Poor child is really earning her keep. Brian looks dreadful in that ad. And while I'm here Aoifes makeup not doing anything for her in her story.
Brian looks anything but healthy in that pampers advert.😱 You’d think with the amount of makeup and hair appointments he makes for a basic night out, he’d look more presentable for that paid ad. Poor baby being pimped out again for €€€€€🙄

Brian looks anything but healthy in that pampers advert.😱 You’d think with the amount of makeup and hair appointments he makes for a basic night out, he’d look more presentable for that paid ad. Poor baby being pimped out again for €€€€€🙄
Even Prince William's kids are seen way less than her and they are actual public figures (in the UK anyway). Granted William doesn't need the freebies.

The state of him in the Pampers ad. He sent that in and they approved that???
What does he mean when he says pampers was their go-to nappy even before Blake was on the way? Was one of them in nappies?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Time to stop exposing this child for cash. Seriously, grow up Brian and Arthur, have some dignity and respect your daughter's privacy. It's bloody disgraceful

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.