Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I priced flights to NYC!! Before Christmas aerlingus had a great sale and return flights were only 315 . He definitely would have been sharing for the whole 7 hours if he was up there with joanne

Reactions: 1
I priced flights to NYC!! Before Christmas aerlingus had a great sale and return flights were only 315 . He definitely would have been sharing for the whole 7 hours if he was up there with joanne
And posting pics of the champagne,

i have been fortunate to fly business class to America twice, the Wi-Fi is great you can keep up to date with tattle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a little dote she lights up with Arthur. Brian is very forced and unnatural with her
I think Brian is forced and unnatural with everyone he seems to be always playing a role, so dramatic and put on, very little sincerity.

Reactions: 9
Agree, definitely the last few years I think he is playing a role and I wish he would go back a few years when he wasn’t so dramatic and over the top, was more likeable then

Reactions: 6
I don’t think you need to be a good male presenter to get a nomination, daithi o se is nominated every year and he isn’t good.

• Haha
I don’t think you need to be a good male presenter to get a nomination, daithi o se is nominated every year and he isn’t good.
Whisht now I won’t have a bad word said about Daithi 🤣at least he is an actual presenter not like part time Dowling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Gossies 🙄 what a load of sh%te 🤣
However, I have voted for Baz. I do like him. I am fairly confident Brian won't win. Dunno about Arthur. I notice they used one of his worst pics...caked in makeup and wearing that crumpled up jacket🫣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they're going to plaster Arthur's face with that much make up they should at least put a bit of mascara on or at the very least tint his eyelashes he looks fuckin ridiculous 🙈

Reactions: 5
The Gossies 🙄 what a load of sh%te 🤣
However, I have voted for Baz. I do like him. I am fairly confident Brian won't win. Dunno about Arthur. I notice they used one of his worst pics...caked in makeup and wearing that crumpled up jacket🫣.
What a load of sh!te is right!! I mean that goss.ie site is rubbish. Haven’t followed or checked it in a long time but they always seemed to be brown nosing Z list influencers. And giving them awards is such nonsense.

I hope to Christ Daithi & Ryan T don’t show up to that. Like them or loathe them, they’re better than that!

I spotted Brian’s bald patch as he waltzed into the restaurant with Blake dressed as the Virgin Mary. I’d say Arthur was scolded big time by Brian for posting that clip. The state of Brian with his blubbery lips kissing the face off Blake… yuck 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.