Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely reading here, this morning on arfur stories the three of them and Blake were in the car

Aoife had her holiday manicure done, I do hope she is going somewhere without them
Not sure they had Blake. Her seat was turned sideways facing out the door. Poor Arthur having to ferry 2 adults around that I’m sure are more than capable of taking a bus

Reactions: 1
Think I remember them mentioning a holiday couple of weeks ago but I thought it was to see Tati?

Its so funny how complete strangers know their calendars :LOL: , These people share far too much all in the name of a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its so funny how complete strangers know their calendars :LOL: , These people share far too much all in the name of a freebie
I hope they get a housesitter, telling thousands of people when your leaving your house empty ain't smart. It's why a lot of people post holiday pics on SM after they return home

Reactions: 3
Not sure they had Blake. Her seat was turned sideways facing out the door. Poor Arthur having to ferry 2 adults around that I’m sure are more than capable of taking a bus
Arfur was talking to auntie Paulina aka paula in his stories this afternoon so probably her

I doubt Arthur is going anywhere. With his kildare village gig and DWTS. 1st time he worked in a year.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Arfur was talking to auntie Paulina aka paula in his stories this afternoon so probably her
She seems to be there a good bit. Maybe the rest of the sisters are too, I know they don’t want to be on camera & A is usually respectful of that apart from the odd large gathering.

I doubt Arthur is going anywhere. With his kildare village gig and DWTS. 1st time he worked in a year.😂
To be fair to him he seems to be the only one that does work, he does a fair bit with Newbridge too and he seems to be the only one that cleans the house and is of course the chauffeur..Brian might break a nail while doing some work and that would be just not on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair to him he seems to be the only one that does work, he does a fair bit with Newbridge too and he seems to be the only one that cleans the house and is of course the chauffeur..Brian might break a nail while doing some work and that would be just not on.
He’s going nowhere until March, he’s mentioned it a few times, he was so excited over getting Blake’s first passport sorted. Brian would have known Arthur’s work commitments for the next few weeks when he made his own travel plans though, no consideration for the baby that needs minding. He’s so unbelievably selfish sometimes. I wonder will he travel to France with his little family.

Reactions: 4
Judges shouldn’t be allowed take gifts from contestants!!!! So wrong! These 2 are such grabbers
Absolutely agree, he should not have accepted that it is just a disgrace especially after his rather soft scores he gave Boozy Susie 2 weeks ago!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.