Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying it’s anyone in particular but there are certain topics that send the place into meltdown if comparisons and how to ‘parent’ start
1) boob or bottle
2) weaning
And if it’s graces thread steps a day and now pace 😂
Dont mention peppers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this going to go on every day until Blake is 18? Have some dignity, live your life more privately and stop grifting especially when it involves exploiting a child's privacy to make coin.

Reactions: 7
No wonder none of his clothes fit him anymore . All the facials and beauty treatments they have they should spend their time in the gym and eating a bit healthier especially now they have a new born.

Reactions: 1
Orthurs dance class:
1. HOw to wave your arms like you are being attacked by a swarm of wasps
2. Hair flick and pull jacket down aka fix clothes that are too small (you can partake even if you are wearing clothes that fit you)
3. The lunge and one step forward move used when OrthUr was a backing "dancer" with Girls Aloud
4. Adore yourself in a mirror with an exaggerated arm movement and hair flick *fix clothes step is optional here
5. Letsssss dddoooooooo thisssssss

Right, who is coming? 🤣
Excellent description 🤣

• Haha
I'd forgotten he was a veggie until recently. The close up of the food makes me feel a bit ill and I love my grub.

Reactions: 4
Imagine heading allllllll the way to Dundrum Town Centre for a haircut. I’m pretty sure there are lots of barbers and hairdressers local to him.
Everyone had to get dragged in the car to go so he could be dropped off.
I’m sure Orthur will indulge in a burger while he’s there, would be rude not to.
Actually while I think of it….Orthur why don’t you pop into Peter Mark and get that mane tamed. It definitely would be rude not to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm relatively new to following this pair of eejits, what was the justification for him giving up being a vegetarian!?

I'm relatively new to following this pair of eejits, what was the justification for him giving up being a vegetarian!?
Think he went to a BBQ at the Skehans during the restrictions and he couldn't resist the smell and had a bite. Then he turned from Veggie to man eating flesh with bare hands overnight

• Haha
I feel sorry for Blake. She looks so innocent and cute and she's being used by this selfish pair to make money 24/7. She has a biological mother somewhere as well and is she even traceable? Poor Blake has a pile of tit ahead of her because of Brian and Arthur's greedy grifting and inevitable split and curiosity about her bio mum.

Reactions: 5
Still no sign of aoife are they ever going address the fact she has suddenly done a disappearance act from the house seeing as they are so good at sharing every other private thing in the house

Reactions: 5
Whichever tattler it was that said about the rumour Aoife was asked to leave the house was onto something me thinks

Aoife ! Probably stopped pumping for breast feeding, so they had no use for her anymore. So off you go now your job is done ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.