Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian on the booze again and Arfur at work. Guess Aoife or Tati on baby minding duties again

Reactions: 4
Brian on the booze again and Arfur at work. Live in babysitter busy again
Looks like he's at a baby shower. Like is there any need for him to be there? He said last week that on Sunday he'd be "there for Orthur" so he'll probably be at DWTS later too🙄. As I often say here he is totally unrelatable as a parent!

Reactions: 5
As far as I know any clothes featured on the show are thrown up on socials but they don't get to keep any. Anything shown in the fashion section is brought in by the person showing it as advertising and taken back to the shops. They probably let them keep a few bits of old stock to keep them sweet though. Tommy wears his own label most of the time and Muireann wears iclothing. Brian wears his own gear too. That show is cheap so I doubt they'd pay for the presenters wardrobe.
Seriously cheap! They even tell guests to put on their own makeup before coming in to the studio and then the makeup people just do a quick touch up. No way they’re stumping up for preventer clothes.

Seriously cheap! They even tell guests to put on their own makeup before coming in to the studio and then the makeup people just do a quick touch up. No way they’re stumping up for preventer clothes.
At the end credits it lists all the presenters clothes though. I used to think Simon rolled out of bed even though he was wearing top end brands supplied by Diffenys etc.
A friend often did a slot on it and used it have to arrive with her hair and make up done, gave it uoz it was too much effort.
Tatai is a DWTS so Aoife must be baby-sitting, that's why she had a few days off.

Reactions: 1
Arthur's hair is fuxkin horrific looking!!! Its like a birds nest!!! And his suit is bet onto him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Arthurs spouting the usual shite and overmarking the contestants.

Reactions: 5
Arthur is desperate, stuffed into the suit and trussed up like a turkey. When you hear the shite he comes out with in comparison to the other two, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
He has to be the nice one. Do they consult before the scores because he always gives one more. At least I can hear him this year though.

Reckon Tati is enjoying the peace and quiet at home with baby. Lucky her…at least until Orthur comes roaring through the door later, after a stop at McDonald’s no doubt.
I was thinking the same but Arthur made a big deal this week about bringing her out to buy a new dress for the live shows.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same but Arthur made a big deal this week about bringing her out to buy a new dress for the live shows.
Yes that’s true. Maybe she didn’t feel up to it so swapped with Aoife. No chance of Brian staying at home anyway.

Reactions: 3
Reckon Tati is enjoying the peace and quiet at home with baby. Lucky her…at least until Orthur comes roaring through the door later, after a stop at McDonald’s no doubt.
McDonald's I mean it would be rude not to
Lezzz doooo dizzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually didn't realise how big is gut is. V unflattering 4 Brian to share that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.