Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love tattle but I actually draw the line at slating Brian and Arthur. Their videos honestly make me so happy…I was shocked to find there was even a thread on them. I think they’re a lovely little different family and Blake is clearly loved beyond belief…like come on…there’s much worse people out there!!
You love tattle? So you understand how it works ?
Then you will know that unfortunately you don't get to dictate who has or hasn't a thread .

If you like them... don't be on their thread.. I scroll past threads of people I like . Instead of telling the posters tut tut I like this person so there shouldn't be a thread ..

((Not being cheeky ... just don't understand your way of thinking) x

Reactions: 14
I love tattle but I actually draw the line at slating Brian and Arthur. Their videos honestly make me so happy…I was shocked to find there was even a thread on them. I think they’re a lovely little different family and Blake is clearly loved beyond belief…like come on…there’s much worse people out there!!
When I started on tattle the tone of this thread was more of a rave thread. Not sure what changed but they are just not as popular as they were.

Reactions: 1
And they are totally unrelatable but seem to be selling themselves as relatable!! Their surrogacy story is a romanticised one. And they are cashing in on the whole thing. Aoife has jumped on the bandwagon too. It's all very distasteful. I wonder how other surrogate families view them and how they've turned Blake into a commodity?

I read how they want to refresh Irish tv, starting with their surrogacy documentary where they are trowled in make up and have 3 outfit changes per shoot. In the same article Orthur tells us that as a parent, he isn't one bit tired, in fact he feels energised! What other household has 2 parents at home, plus the surrogate and the mother in law living in and sharing all the parenting? This fact seems to escape him. Brian is pampered daily and enjoys boozy brunches and lunches whenever he pleases.
This is why people have no time for them here. Totally unrelatable.
I used to love them a year or 2 ago but not now.
(Screenshot of article from Facebook)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
And they are totally unrelatable but seem to be selling themselves as relatable!! Their surrogacy story is a romanticised one. And they are cashing in on the whole thing. Aoife has jumped on the bandwagon too. It's all very distasteful. I wonder how other surrogate families view them and how they've turned Blake into a commodity?

I read how they want to refresh Irish tv, starting with their surrogacy documentary where they are trowled in make up and have 3 outfit changes per shoot. In the same article Orthur tells us that as a parent, he isn't one bit tired, in fact he feels energised! What other household has 2 parents at home, plus the surrogate and the mother in law living in and sharing all the parenting? This fact seems to escape him. Brian is pampered daily and enjoys boozy brunches and lunches whenever he pleases.
This is why people have no time for them here. Totally unrelatable.
I used to love them a year or 2 ago but not now.
(Screenshot of article from Facebook)
Have to agree with all of this…you are spot on in your explanation, not mean for the sake of being mean but you expressed how a lot of people are beginning to get a turn off them. I too used to really like them and even now on occasion I still do but it’s the begging and the unrealistic live in help they have and how they (mostly Brian) would probably crumble if they had to do most of it themselves like us mere mortals do with 1 parent in full time work while 1 is on maternity leave at home most days trying to cook, clean and manage baby, bottles and bonding!

Reactions: 9
Wonder are Aoife and Tati been brought as babysitters or are they invited to wedding too? Tipsy Pipsy heading off on a long drive presume she heading to the wedding too

Reactions: 6
They ran out if nappies, straight after doing a paid post for pampers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder are Aoife and Tati been brought as babysitters or are they invited to wedding too? Tipsy Pipsy heading off on a long drive presume she heading to the wedding too
Oh they are definitely coming as babysitters, anyone know who’s wedding and where?

Reactions: 2
Would it be Alan Clancy (owner of lots of bars) and Jaqueline given (sister of shay given I think) ?

Looks like they are staying in trump doonbeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Aoife is basically the mother to that child. If she's down there to babysit, it's really pathetic. Does she have no friends/ other family to spend NYE with?

I'm guessing her hormonal instincts have hit in and she can't stand to be apart from the baby. For her own sake Brian and Arthur need to reduce contact massively

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What I could not understand was that initially they said aoife was not going to see the baby for first 6 weeks but was barely a week away

Reactions: 4
Who wedding??

They ran out if nappies, straight after doing a paid post for pampers.
Brilliant!!

Would it be Alan Clancy (owner of lots of bars) and Jaqueline given (sister of shay given I think) ?

Looks like they are staying in trump doonbeg
Suzi is travelling with the kids & Mike Ormond so maybe it family Ormond wedding? Not like Suzi to bring her boys....

I'm guessing her hormonal instincts have hit in and she can't stand to be apart from the baby. For her own sake Brian and Arthur need to reduce contact massively
I’ve thought this too, it seems selfish to have her there in some ways. If she wants to be there and can separate herself and genuinely sees herself as nothing but a very good aunt then fab but I can imagine her hormones must be like a rollercoaster and being so close to Blake may seem like the solution but would only push her further back.. I hope Brian is seriously looking out for his sister after what’s she’s done for him

Reactions: 5
Nobody said they don't love the baby.

We do see they're beggy, lazy and greedy. They also use that baby for content and freebies which I'd call out any influencer for.👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Whatever about the threesome, let them be as dysfunctional as they like but they shouldn't have Blake on social media for financial gain.

Reactions: 3
I read on the pippa thread Lego head and Shane Lowry are best men at wedding so sticking with my guess of Alan Clancy and Jaqueline given

Reactions: 1
I know somebody that comes in quite regular contact with Brian and Arthur and said they are both absolutely lovely.

What would a house in the k club cost? Pippas probably well over 1m was it? Brian’s 50k+?
Their houses are going for €1.5 million

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.