Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Aoifes plan is to make them so dependable on her. They will need her stay. Sad that tis is how she she wants to spend her life.🤔

Reactions: 3
Brian seems to love chilling and snuggling her which is great. But he’s in for some shock when She’s on the move and into everything. You need eyes in the back of your head. He just seems so lazy.

Reactions: 7
Brian looks demented in that Pampers collab with the poor child. 😱 Nice to know she’s making them a few bob. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Freebies from Pampers now😉

Brian looks demented in that Pampers collab with the poor child. 😱 Nice to know she’s making them a few bob. 🙄🙄
Honestly are they going to keep this up until Blake is old enough to tell them feck off?

Just using the little baby for monetary gain. I mean, how many times did they most probably have to film that to get it right…the camera in her face and talking loudly. If they didn’t have Blake, they obviously wouldn’t have that ad. She’s a money maker….and I’m sure whatever fee they got included endless pampers too. Win win.

Reactions: 6
When Aoife is on her death bed will she regret not making a go of her own life instead of following these two saps around wiping their holes. Nothing stopping her from pursuing her own path to motherhood now if it’s a doner she needs. Maybe there’s tension in the family amongst the sisters who think she’s being used. I know I would be worried about her and wanting her to move on with her own life if she was my sister

Reactions: 10
I know the baby is adorable 💖and well fed and cared for - but does over sharing an innocent child who is too young to consent and decide if she wants to be in the public domain not some form of abuse by the parent/guardian seemingly protecting the child?
That child’s privacy rights are breached and she has a camera stuck in her little face since the minute she was born. All she sees is them
shouting and recording her. 🤬All for content and more importantly, giving 2 unemployed, lazy arsed dad-bods €€€€€€ and freebies so they get to justify why they’ve displayed their daughter for all to see and in her little vest for the latest pampers add. 🙄
This tit with influencers and the likes doing this to their kids will be a massive issue for the kids going into the future. Mark my words.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That poor baby is being squeezed for cash left right and centre. Where's her privacy?

I know the baby is adorable 💖and well fed and cared for - but does over sharing an innocent child who is too young to consent and decide if she wants to be in the public domain not some form of abuse by the parent/guardian seemingly protecting the child?
That child’s privacy rights are breached and she has a camera stuck in her little face since the minute she was born. All she sees is them
shouting and recording her. 🤬All for content and more importantly, giving 2 unemployed, lazy arsed dad-bods €€€€€€ and freebies so they get to justify why they’ve displayed their daughter for all to see and in her little vest for the latest pampers add. 🙄
This tit with influencers and the likes doing this to their kids will be a massive issue for the kids going into the future. Mark my words.
Yes. I feel uncomfortable with it, as I do with certain other influencers.

Reactions: 6
1600 hrs today a tattler mentions they are too last to change a crappy nappy. Ironically Brian comes on to say how it’s his first time changing a shifty nappy …drumroll free Pampers !!! Is this funding Aoifes fee to be their live in Nanny?

• Wow
How can it be his first time?! 🤯
He meant before Blake was born. Up till then he’d only ever needed to change wet nappies for nieces & nephews. He was away for years so he would have missed a lot of it.

Reactions: 1
He meant before Blake was born. Up till then he’d only ever needed to change wet nappies for nieces & nephews. He was away for years so he would have missed a lot of it.
Ah, I get you! I thought it was that today was his first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love tattle but I actually draw the line at slating Brian and Arthur. Their videos honestly make me so happy…I was shocked to find there was even a thread on them. I think they’re a lovely little different family and Blake is clearly loved beyond belief…like come on…there’s much worse people out there!!

Reactions: 10
I was just reading that this will be the last series of DWTS and that rte are so cash strapped there will be one less episode this year. Not good news for Orthur.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I love tattle but I actually draw the line at slating Brian and Arthur. Their videos honestly make me so happy…I was shocked to find there was even a thread on them. I think they’re a lovely little different family and Blake is clearly loved beyond belief…like come on…there’s much worse people out there!!
I used to feel this way but honestly the greediness just oozes, ott pampering and eye fooking the camera really turned me off them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's the blatant begging for stuff and the pure greediness of Brian and Arfur I can't stand. Brian does it more so than Arfur to be fair. And as for getting the hair and makeup done nearly every time they step outside the door🙄 need I mention the pouty gob and the dancing😂
Totally agree though that Blake is clearly loved and adored. She's an absolute dote

Reactions: 12
I don’t get this. If they were two women people would be slating them for their laziness and the amount of freebies they receive and beg for. I hold them to the same standards as I do everyone else and while it’s clear they adore their child, that’s neither here nor there when it comes to criticising them for how they choose to portray themselves on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.