Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Blake’s room has a sofa bed so I’m guessing someone is there. Not sure if it’s a 3 or 4 bed house
It’s 3 bed!!
Isn’t the baby gorgeous & great the grand mother gets to bond with the baby.

Reactions: 4
Has Arthur lost a few stone off his face in the latest photos ? 🤣 talk about fooling yourself, he should listen to his mother and eat the fruit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s 3 bed!!
Isn’t the baby gorgeous & great the grand mother gets to bond with the baby.
I’m almost certain they said it’s a sofa bed in Blake’s room so I’d say his Mam is in there.
She’s really going to miss little Blake when she goes back to France

Where is the money coming from? None of them work? Arfoor will be getting a few quid for bellowing on DWTS soon but that's about it🤔

Reactions: 6
Same with pippa, I’m wondering if pippa got a huge amount in the mothers will or something, Arthur and Brian both came from nothing moneywise. Both families must absolutely piss through money the lifestyles they lead

Reactions: 3
Think it’s smoke and mirrors with Brian though, they don’t really spend much. All the treatments are free. Odd paid ad like newbridge for A. Likely bought house straight out as weren’t living here so unlikely to get a mortgage. Has been said B has property in UK.

Reactions: 2
What would a house in the k club cost? Pippas probably well over 1m was it? Brian’s 50k+?

Reactions: 1
I really do have a lot of love for these guys but holy mother of God, where do they get the time and energy for these insignificant tik toks. My life with my 3 month old was trying to figure out when I could grab a 2 minute shower in between bottle making, bottle washing, laundry, cleaning, food shopping and everything in between! Then the baton was passed over to my poor husband after he worked a full day. It just baffles me that they have time to do this!

I really do have a lot of love for these guys but holy mother of God, where do they get the time and energy for these insignificant tik toks. My life with my 3 month old was trying to figure out when I could grab a 2 minute shower in between bottle making, bottle washing, laundry, cleaning, food shopping and everything in between! Then the baton was passed over to my poor husband after he worked a full day. It just baffles me that they have time to do this!
Wouldn’t find it remotely baffling! Neither of them work and they currently have two live in nannies/cooks/housekeepers.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t find it remotely baffling! Neither of them work and they currently have two live in nannies/cooks/housekeepers.
Exactly this….between them they do absolutely nothing in the house and probably only dress and feed the child…they probably don’t even do the dirty nappies. On a side note, does it annoy the F out of anyone else that Arthur insists on using the child’s 3 names all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s 3 bed. It’s the baby gorgeous.
Every family have different logistics going on, they have Aoife & Arthur’s mum living with them so they have the extra pair of hands that maybe you don’t have. Each household is so different.

Are them two not even capable of cleaning a suitcase?? I used to think they taking advantage of her but I'm beginning to wonder now and really don't feel as bad for her as I did

Reactions: 2
Are them two not even capable of cleaning a suitcase?? I used to think they taking advantage of her but I'm beginning to wonder now and really don't feel as bad for her as I did
She's turning into Mrs. Doyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.