Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatire

She’s in Dublin tonight. It coincided with the day Arthur said they were finished the modern family programme. Very sad

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
The comments on brian's photo on the Ireland AM facebook page are quite bad. I wonder if they'll be left up 🤔

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Think it’s smoke and mirrors with Brian though, they don’t really spend much. All the treatments are free. Odd paid ad like newbridge for A. Likely bought house straight out as weren’t living here so unlikely to get a mortgage. Has been said B has property in UK.

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
yep rumour has it that it was a falling out thing and she was basically told to move on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ But can’t believe all you hear but she is 100% not in that house anymore
---

I don’t think that was in their house
Maybe not but it had to have been arthurs videoing . Totally his style of videography.

whataloadof

Did Brain not mention that he was going to New York with Aoife? Thought he was looking for recommendations 🙄Maybe I picked it up wrong

Skinner

VIP Member
Did the neice get a bag full of free samples from them for her birthday?
Did they pay for those cakes from Thier usual bakery of did they pay for them? Freebie I'm guessing.

happyout2000

VIP Member
Totally agree with the "work" comment🙄. Those fucking facials every week ..WHY? Do you any of you have a facial every week as part of your "work:? 🤣

And now a paid partnership with Cotton Kids ffs! It was only a matter of time I suppose. Would it inspire any of you to shop there? Genuinely curious x
I got my son’s christening outfit from them and got a few other bits from them but I won’t be buying from them again

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Wonder if it's a bonding holiday with aoife? Esp. since it's been said here that it's rumoured she was asked to leave their house. I'm sensing some awkwardness between them but that could just be his boring instagram posts🤔

Ellegee

VIP Member
Someone posted on his post they thought the make was off and didn’t look like him 😂

his outfits aren’t flattering and it is nothing to do with the size and being too tight, I don’t think they are flattering even if size was right
Last nights in particular looked really poorly made.

Why can't Brian just go up to the bedroom to go 'working'? Why do they always have to go traipsing around Dublin looking for coffee shops when he needs free time.

Socialb

Well I'm glad I am paying my licence due 2 a clerical error. When th licence person calls I will b telling them. I'm nt paying 4 them 2 b on tv.